Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramcharan ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi, my two years baby girl some tym holds her breath at the tym when she fell down or crying literally. What we need to do in this situation? Pl suggest. She doesn't response. Her face become pale and she become faint totally.
My 7 month old son having mucus, occasional pus cells and bacteria in his stool. Kindly suggest what to do.
My kids are 4 month old. I prefer painless dtap/dtwp vaccine. Is it equally effective as painful dtap/dtwp vaccine?
Hi, My daughter is grinding her teeth during sleep. She also sleeps with her eyes half closed. The problem is only increasing and more noticeable now. She has also started taking fingers in her mouth. Is this behaviour normal? What could be the reason? Please suggest a remedy. Thanks, Nawaz.
I want to know about tubercolotitis media, how it can be diagnose and how it can be cured, and also I want to know about it symptoms.
I am asking for my son. My son 9 month old. This time what should he eat?if he eat Chocolate any problems?
Hi, My son is 2.8 years old and weight 12 kgs. He doesn't eat at all. Not even chocolates, ice cream and such eatables. Many times he vomits his food. His doctor says its just due to gas. But he has not gained weight from few months. He looks very thin. Can I give him pediasure?
My baby is 2 years old and she is drinking lots of milk everyday, so that she is suffering from constipation, what can I do?
My 8 month old grand daughter is unable to hold or lift her head. What are the probable causes. Which check do you suggest for diagnosis.
My 7 year old son vomited 4 times and has loose motions couple of times. Yesterday in sleep he had loose motion once which was almost water. He is throwing out everything. Can you please help.
Hi, I am 7 week 1 day pregnant. I am working my office timings are 9-6 but it took almost 4 hours (2 hrs in the morning, 2hrs in the eve. I go via cab) to reach my office. Though am not having nausea, vomiting any symptom, everything is fine but still in just want to know that sitting for almost 13-14hrs will effect anyway my baby's growth or should I take leave right now till 4th month and then continue my job? Please advice on this?
My son is 2 and half years old and he is having very hard time doing potty. The potty is very hard hence he tries to stop it as it causes him pain. What to do?
Sir my son has tongue problem. Means when my son put out his tongue then pic point of tongue make a heart shape. Means connector of tongue and jaw joined together. Due to this complete tongue not put out as usual. Please advise me what I do. Age of son is 4 year.
Women's day special
A must follow rule for moms of young toddler - please don't eat leftovers
One rule that all you moms absolutely must follow is to never finish up the food your child has left. Eating the food left over on your child’s plate is a very common phenomenon and this leads to the mom eating double and gaining unnecessary weight.
That food is designed for your kid and is rich in calories, fats which are required for their growth.
Eating even smaller amounts of foods over a period of time can result in substancial weight gain, let it go in the dustbin and please do not treat your stomach like one.
My daughter she is of 1 year 2 months old and we are going to hoshiarpur punjab in marriage at december end so what precaution should be taken as it would be very cold.
My daughter is 9 yrs, she is 4.9 inch, very intelligent, 29 kgs, whether she is normal for her age? Dr? She is very active and she is left hand writer. She is having nasal block at night & slight cold since from 3 days. I am giving Montek LC kid night one tabs. Whether is this normal or I have to consult dr? Please Dr. suggest me what to give?
I have an attention and anxiety issue for as long as I can remember? are there any tests that can be done to check for adhd and other issues?
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.