Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramcharan Reddy
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramcharan ReddyYour feedback matters!
My son of 2 and half years old is healthy but I want him to gain little weight. What food/diet should I give him?
I have a small pimple like bump inside my penis It is under the outer skin inside on the right side What is it doctor.
Hi my 5 months daughter have sardi and khansi almost every time sir I consulted 1,2 doctors but she again has same issue and from yesterday she doing some sound like umumumumumymumum and do poty and but she give smile everything is good but why she has khansi and sardi.
I am a mother of 5 and 1/2 month old baby girl. Her birth weight was 3.5 kg. Now she is only 6.5 kg. She did not doubled her birth weight. My breast milk supply is not enough s I used LACTARE tablet three times a day. Result is not good. So I started using solid food and lactogen twice a day. And at night she breastfed. Is this enough? She has no crying no other issues. What should I use to make her enough weight or doubled her birth weight? Please help me for that.
Got typhoid! It's been a week I'm with normal body temperature. Suggest what kind of nutritious food I can consume? Please advice!
My son is 4.5 years got stomach infection after consuming mango shake around 20 days ago. He had stomach ache and loose motion off and on. After eating something he had stomach ache and loose motion. For last two days he had watery loose motion. Today motion are better but he is having fever above 101. I am giving crocin for fever every 6 hrs and ciffixim for motion.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
Doctor only suggested me to use Venusia max cream on my 1 month baby. Can I use it or shall I use dermadew cream.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.