Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramanna
Submit a review for Dr. RamannaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acute acidity and vomiting. My gall bladder removed last 4 years. But my problem is still there.
I am 48 years old, 64 kg weight, im suffering from fatty liver, and my abdomen becomes big. Eating medicines for diabetics, cholesterol, bp, thyroid, sugar. What are all the precautions needed. Please include the food control too.
I have had a Anal Fistula almost 2 months back. I went to surgeon and I dint wanted to go for surgery, hence with antibiotics I was back to normal, post the course of antibiotics I did a course of homeopathy for anal fistula and after a due course of it now I have been asked to take a break from the homeopathy medicines. For the past 2-3 weeks, after every meal I have to go to washroom, I get pain every morning when I wake up, the consistency of the stool is normal but a lot of gas is released every time I go to washroom. I was prescribed Sofitac powder, I took acidity medicines as well, still there is no relif, some day I just have to visit the washroom twice. My diet is no spicy food, no fired food, less of dairy products.
I got an insect bite (acid fly) on my face in kerala, 2 months ago. Still the scar is visible. What shall I do to vanish the scar, as it looks very ugly on my cheek.
Sir before a long time i am suffering from stomach problems and now I have ibs and going for toilet after each meal and stools are very soft bloating cramping all time stomach become irritate whenever I eats something.
Hi doctor, I m having a lot of low abdominal pain since I had an unprotected sex I even took I pill its since 5days from today I had that but still I m having a lot of pain. Consult me wat should I do. Please.
I have gas trouble & mild pain in abdominal pain once in a while. I am losing weight gradually. There is also sensation of vomiting. Also feel tired sometimes. I feel that is because of the worm in my stomach. Kindly suggest me what to do. & Also the dosage of bandy plus tablet.
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid. There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Smoking regularly
- Consuming Alcohol
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently
- Production of excess acid
- Radiation Therapy
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
Homeopathy offers effective remedies for peptic ulcer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Crotalus horridus: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating peptic ulcer. If you show symptoms of frequent vomiting and passage of blood with vomit, then your doctor may recommend you this medicine.
- Graphites: If you experience a burning sensation in your stomach, your doctor may advice you this medicine.
- Uranium Nitricum: It is usually recommended for ulcers in the small intestine region and gastric ulcer.
- Kalkeriya ars: This medicine may be recommended to you by doctors if you show symptoms like pain in your stomach.
- Argentum nit: Your doctor may recommend you this medicine if you show symptoms of vomiting or indigestion.
Along with the aforesaid remedies, a change in lifestyle is also required to cure peptic ulcer completely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.