Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. RamanjaneyuluYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year old male from mumbai, and I have eyesight problem, I have used the mixture of milk and other natural products but it is not working fine, suggest me what should I do?
Hello doctors, My am 30 year male. I have some problem in my right lag at knee junction. While I am running so, there starting pain and I am moving inch. I consult with orthologist and done MRI of my knee they suggest me go for operation because your knee ligament capture broken. Its should only treatment. So, I request to you kindly advice me is there any thing which I will try to neglect operation.
My 2.5 year daughter has corneal abrasion. We are consulting with child eye specialist. We are facing following problem she is not allowing to put ointment to eyes so we have to visit hospital for putting ointment on daily basis her recovery is taking too much time on doctor advise we have done esr of her and it comes 40 now has per doctor may be this is making healing slow today Dr. Also told us to take opinion of pediatric Dr. And we are doing same as per the Dr. Part initially harmed has been recovered but some new area cells are dying so recovery should take one more week. It is already 5 days Please guide us on this we are ready for good paying consultancy also.
I have red eyes for over 20 days my eyes are got injured during an accident something big fall from 3rd 4 and my eyes so it is very red release at this time please describe any good medication.
Mujhe three days se chicken pox ho rhka hai aur right eye kl se red ho rhki hai .aur aj eye ball ke uper grey line se outline ho rhka hai .i m so worried please hlp.
I have lost my vision 2x in last few months and is too weak these days and want to control & improve it as soon as possible but I don't like wearing glasses or any surgical method. Is it possible to improve it with a work out?
I won't sleep in nights and more I work on system. I am working night shifts. Please suggest me the best solution to protect my eyes and get the sleep well.
My left eye over from 2 day is burning like a hell please suggest me for any good and fast relieving eye drop.
When the eye does not produce the required amount of tears, a condition called dry eyes may emanate. This condition may cause stinging, pain, itching, redness and a host of other symptoms that make normal vision a temporary problem. Also, one might experience difficulty in wearing contact lenses and may feel as if there is are particles trapped within the eyes. Night time driving and facing glares of light also becomes difficult in such cases. Cases where the symptoms have been going on for a prolonged period, must be referred to an ophthalmologist so as to get the correct treatment.
Let us find out the various types of treatment for this condition:
- Medication: A variety of drugs and medication can be used to bring down the inflammation which is the basic cause behind the lack of tears and oil secretion along the edge of the eye, which leads to poor lubrication of the eyes. Oral antibiotics can take care of any underlying infection that may have led to this condition while eye drops and ointments can be used to bring down the swelling.
- Corneal Inflammation: Many times, the cornea may face inflammation which can be fixed with the help of eye drops that work by releasing their immune suppressing element. These eye drops may contain cyclosporine or corticosteroids which can help in fixing this kind of swelling. One important thing to remember is that these corticosteroids are not good for long term use.
- Eye Inserts for Artificial Tears: A tiny eye insert can be used to create artificial tears in case your condition goes from mild to moderate and is not too severe. This eye insert resembles a miniscule grain or rice and usually dissolves gradually to release an eye drop like substance in the eye.
- Tear Stimulators: This kind of medication like Cholinergics, helps in tear production. These are available as pills, drops and ointments.
- Surgical Procedures: From closing your ducts for bringing down tear loss to using special contact lenses specially designed for people who are suffering from dry eyes and unblocking the oil glands, there are a number of surgical procedures that one can use for fixing this problem.
- Home Remedies: One can also make use of some home remedies in order to combat dry eyes. The use of a warm washcloth for a few minutes every day can stimulate the tear ducts and oil glands, while a mild soap for the eyelids can also remove the particles clogging the eyelids.
Speak with an ophthalmologist about the various options that one can use in order to fix this problem depending on the severity of your case.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.