Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramana BaiYour feedback matters!
When we truly care for ourselves, it becomes possible to care far more profoundly about other people. The more alert and sensitive we are to our own needs, the more loving and generous we can be towards others. ~eda leshan
Most women have been taught since childhood to put their family's needs first. In fact, in our society, one of the main qualities of being feminine is being selfless. Women have not only become comfortable with looking into other family members needs but also perfected the art.
When women are asked to bring themselves back into the picture, it very often feels as if we are asking them to break some rule of womanhood or doing something forbidden. But think about it for a moment, if you do not take the time to nurture yourself and refresh your energy stores, how can you truly care for others?
You wouldn't send your child off to school hungry or send your husband off to office without his lunch tiffin. Yet you are continually pushing yourself past the breaking point and ignoring the fact that there will be negative effects due to the continual denial of your body's needs. Think back to the last time you had a disturbance free breakfast or a relaxed lunch or dinner with your family. The reality is, you have to come first- at least some of the times. This may seem an uncomfortable thought, but think about it this way: only if you can take care of your health, can you take care of others.
Taking care of your health and wellbeing is an essential part of creating a healthy life that you can love. When you make yourself a part of your family equation, you create a healthy balance in your family's health.
Some tips for you to relearn how to take care of your health:
- don't start your day on an empty stomach. At least, have a fruit or a cup of milk within 15 minutes of getting up in the morning. You need the energy to make the breakfast for your family and yourself.
- avoid long gaps in between your main meals. Carry some healthy mini snack with you always in case you are working out of home or are in office.
- avoid finishing your child's left over meals. Over eating like this will not help anyone.
- avoid always being the one to eat the leftover meals. Try to learn to cook a moderate amount so that there is not food left over for the next day.
- try and make a habit of drinking water regularly.
- try to prepare a dish you love at least once a fortnight. It's not always about what your husband or child love to eat. Treat yourself too with the foods you have always eaten as a child.
- eating your meals before at a certain time before your husband does is not a crime. Or at least, eat your meals with your family and not alone after everyone else has finished their meal.
- try and keep regular sleep and exercise timings.
- learn to say 'no' when you can't.
- always ask for help when you need it.
- you are a wife or a mom, not a superwomen or supermom. Learn to be realistic with your expectations of yourself.
- love your body the way it is and don't indulge in mindless 'crash diets'.
- practice and you won't have to preach. Remember your child will learn by observation so if you follow healthy habits your child will do the same as an adult.
- don't feel guilty about being compassionate and kind to yourself.
Remember health is a relationship between you and your body. Nurture this relationship.
Whenever I get close to my bf and my bf starts to kiss me I get excited and when he kiss my belly and reach to my pelvis area I get too much excited and my white discharge start. And he does not kiss my vagina. Is it normal? I can not have the pleasure of foreplay properly. What should I do to have a healthy and perfect sex with my bf?
I am 25 years old, student of BE Mechanical, I sleep everyday at 12pm and wake at morning 7am then I fresh, after I take my breakfast POHE only, then after one to two hour I am getting sleepy mood very strongly, this happens everyday, that's why I can't concentrate on my study, and I sleeped up to 12 to 1 pm, kindly tell me what is the reasons behind this SLEEPY matter, I hate this habit, and this problem will happened only in exam periods. Provide me medicine name or resolution. I don't have much money to go doctor and paid there consultant fees.
Good morning doctor. I am a working female, married just 4 days before. And my leave will end in 2 days and will go to other country. My husband do sex with me 2-3 times every day without condom. Is there any complication in it.
Healthy eating is not about strict dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Rather, its about feeling great, having more energy, improving your health, stabilising your mood. If you feel overwhelmed by all the conflicting nutrition and diet advice out there, you're not alone. It seems that for every expert who tells you a certain food is good for you, you'll find another saying exactly the opposite.
What you can do:
1. learn how your diet affects your mental as well as your physical health
2. set yourself up for success by making changes gradually
3. don't think of food as" off limits"
4. reduce your portion sizes -and fill up with more fruit and veg
5. learn to spot hidden sugar in your food and avoid it
6. differentiate between healthy and unhealthy fats
7. find out how fiber intake can fill you and help lose weight
8. drinking plenty of water and keeping well hydrated
We all know that eating right can help you maintain a healthy weight and avoid certain health problems. Studies have linked eating a typical western diet filled with processed meats, packaged meals, takeout food and sugary snacks with higher rates of depression, stress, bipolar disorders and anxiety. Eating an unhealthy diet may even play role in development if mental health disorders such as alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia or an increased risk of suicide in young people.
Instead if emphasising one nutrient, we need to move to food based recommendations. What we eat should be whole, minimally processed, nutritious food as close to its natural form as possible.
- Eat breakfast and eat smaller meals throughout the day
- Avoid eating late at night
- Cut back on sugar
- Moderation and not feeling stuffed is the key to a healthy diet
- We need a balance of proteins, fat, fiber, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals to sustain a healthy body.