Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ramana BaiYour feedback matters!
I have over bleeding problem in periods time and legs pain also please suggest me whether I need to consult doctor or is there any exercises are sufficient.
Hi I get some white discharge sometimes is it normal or I am having some problem. It's not everyday.
The food we eat needs to be digested properly. Digestion ki is prakriya ke dauraan hamare pet mein ek acid banta hai. But most of the times the quantity of this acid produced is more than it is required. This may cause khatte dakaar, which may lead to a burning sensation in the throat and chest, gas and fatigue.
Gale mein jalan ke aur bhi reasons ho sakte hain. Khaane se allergy, bacterial and viral infections and inflammation of the oesophagus kuch aise he reasons hain. Many a times, pain in throat is due to viral infections such as the common cold or flu which is accompanied by running nose, khaansi aur bukhar.
To deal with mild burning sensation in the throat, it is important to introduce a few lifestyle-related changes. Bazaar mein bhi medications uplabhd hain jo gale ki jalan se rahat dilati hain. This article explains some remedies to bring relief in case of gale ki jalan.
Self Help: Weight loss stomach par pressure kam karta hai and it also eases acid reflux. This, in turn, helps reduce burning sensation in throat. Lemon juice aur apple cider vinegar ko paani ke saath lene se bhi gale ko araam milta hain.
As a best practice, gale ki jalan se raahat paane ke liye aap choti meals frequently lein. Reduce alcohol, quit smoking, zyada masaledaar khane ko avoid karein aur khoob paani piyein.
- Baking soda: Adhe teaspoon baking soda ko ek glass paani mein mix karke peene se gale mein jalan kam hoti hai. Yeh humare stomach ke acid ko neutralize karta hai.
- Aloe vera: Khaana khaane se pehle ek cup of aloe vera juice peene se gale aur seene ki jalan se bacha jaa sakta hain. Yeh ek laxative ki tarah kaam karta hain and also brings relief in case of constipation.
- Throat sprays and lozenges: Chloraseptic spray has antibiotic and numbing properties. Yeh gale ke dard ko bhi kam karte hain aur infection ko bhi thik kar dete hain. Lozenges bazaar mein asaani se mil jaati hain and it helps soothe an irritated throat.
- Ayurvedic treatment: Raw amla gale ko araam deta hai aur acidity se rahat deta hai. Tulsi ke patte roz subah khaali pet khane se gas nai banti hai aur gale ki jalan mein araam milta hain. Gur is also an effective cure for the condition as it soothes the throat. Dhoodh mein haldi mila kar lena cures any type of throat infection and reduces pain.
I'm 20 years old, i'm getting periods twice a month with bleeding 10 to 15 days the gap between periods is mostly12 days since 2years and hair lose, weakness please send solution to me.
Oligospermia can treat by medicine? In such cases they can conceive naturally. Or any other option to them.
Hello gm If consume protein X which is sold in market for gym then is it good for health or it may affect In later period.
My wife pregnant and now six month is running. There is no movement of baby noticed since last week. Is it OK or otherwise?
I am 22 years old. I am having irregular menstrual flow my weight is 95? What should I do for getting regular menstruation? Does it affect hair loss and skin problems.
I am 24 years female. This month my periods are 4 days late and then heavy bleeding since 12 days and stomach pain also. Is there any tablet to stop bleeding flow. Please suggest me what should I do?
After intercourse this is the 6th week. Tell me when is the correct time to take urine pregnancy test now?
My ovulation day is 28 th day of LMP having period cycle 40 days 19th day after ovulation i observed low bleeding like 1 or 2 drops with back pains is this a period or implantiion bleeding yesterday i checked pregnency test it is negative.
Sir/ Madam, I am 33 year female height is 155 Cm Weight is 65 Kg, There is joint pain in all my body parts, Feel uneasy, no mood for doing anything, feel like no energy, Feel Sleepy.
Jab main apne husband ke saath sex karta hun tab mera badan bilkul thanda rehta hain or jab mere pati apna sparm meri yoni me chodte hai or apna penis meri yoni se bahar nikalte hain tab wo sara sperm meri yoni se bahar nikal jata hai or main abhi tak pregnant nahi ho payi mujhe bataye ki husband ke dwara dala huaa sperm meri yoni se bahar nikalna koi bimari hai agar hai to kaun si.please help
During pregnancy, flu (influenza) can impose serious health implications for both the mother and the child. Due to pregnancy, the risk of developing complications like pneumonia are very high, which can pose as a problem during childbirth. Miscarriage, low birth weight, premature birth are some of the major issues, which might develop if the mother has suffered from flu during her pregnancy. Although flu vaccination during pregnancy has certain risks, it has been observed that in most cases the benefits of inactivated influenza vaccine outweigh the risks. However, Live attenuated influenza vaccine is not recommended at all during pregnancy.
Recommendations across the world suggest that prevention of influenza by administration of inactivated influenza vaccine is the best intervention in pregnancy. The vaccine for Flu should be administered before the onset of flu season. RANZCOG, NHS UK, RCOG, FOGSI recommends inactivated flu vaccine for all the pregnant women unless there are any contraindications.
Taking inactivated influenza vaccine can be beneficial in multiple ways:
- Prevents maternal complications: During pregnancy, the heart and lungs go through extra stress. Pregnancy can also severely impact your immune system. Opting for a inactivated flu vaccine can decrease significantly, the chance of falling severely ill due to flu.
- Prevents pregnancy problems due to flu: Getting infected by flu during pregnancy can increase the chance of miscarriage during childbirth. Administering inactivated flu shots can prevent miscarriage as well as premature birth and low birth weight.
- Protects the baby after birth: Infants have a huge risk of getting infected with flu after birth. But as vaccines cannot be administered to them until they are 6 months old, it is the best recourse to opt for inactivated flu shots during pregnancy as the antibodies pass onto the child from the mother via placenta. The child can hence be protected from such diseases.
Often, one fear about the vaccine, is the development of Gullain Barre syndrome. This is very rare and the risk of GBS are higher following influenza like illness. Also, if the patient is allergic to eggs they are advised to consult a physician. Flu vaccines have traces of egg protein in it. Certain precautions are taken after studying the patient's medical history. The doctor may keep the patient under observation. Or in certain instances the physician might suggest alternative flu vaccine, which do not contain egg protein. Physicians decide it after studying any prior allergic reaction.
As per the WHO SAGE position paper, from 1990 to 2009 the vaccine adverse event reporting system database in USA reported only 20 serious adverse events following administration of trivalent influenza vaccine to an estimated 11.8 million pregnant women.
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.
Always wear a pair of comfortable lace-up shoes which support your feet, rather than high heels and slippers to prevent yourself from falling.
Drink water instead of sugary drinks and let thirst be your guide. A healthy body can balance water needs throughout the day.
Drink plenty of water if you are active, live or work in hot conditions, or are an older adult.