Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramakrishnaiya
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. RamakrishnaiyaYour feedback matters!
Dr. From yesterday I'm hvng pain in throat. Not able to swallow anything. Fully throat irritation and I got little bit fever and cold too. What to do to get ovr my throat irritation?
Doctor i have sore throat and difficulti in eating ,swalling since last 1.5 years.Its like something present in throat.Throat paining 24 hrs sometimes.I havent take any regular treatment still.Taking liqour frequently,acidic water comes in mouth not daily.I am fear of throat or stomach cancer. please suggest me to get out of this problem. My mental condition always bad, negative because of this throat pain.Thanks in advance.
I am having fever from last 3 days then my throat got sore, area under and above my eyes are paining, my joints to bump are paining, my nose is stuffed, I’m coughing.
Im having a pain in ears so doctors prescribed me trinerve capsules after taking that there is no much effect happen. Then I taken earwax drops still I feel an blood formation is forming at outer shell and sometimes I feel pain in my eardrum. So I want an advice can I use soliwax ear drops does it give me a quick effect.
Hello Dr. Having discomfort in right side of throat feeling mild pain that reoccurring after with gape of 10 -15 days settle by itself suffering from 3 three months laryngoscopy done 2 month ago it's comes out normal consulted 3 ENT specialist they says it's normal kindly suggest what to do I do have problem of Acidity.
I am 28 years old, I had sinus problem for that I am taking medicines. But apart of that I am having snoring problem a lot of sound is coming from my throat during sleeping time. Please help me how I can minimized that.
Your hearing is one of the most important functions your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reasons is age, as the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well. Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sounds that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chances of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to stop smoking if you are a smoker, and try to stop consuming second hand smoke if you are not a smoker.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton bud. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing. Patient should go to doctor to get it cleaned. Mobile phone use should be restricted.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation. Doctor can also prescribe some nerve vitamins to minimise damage to hearing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!