Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramakrishna Reddy
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ramakrishna ReddyYour feedback matters!
HI. I AM A RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS PATIENT I AM TAKING MEDICATIONS FOR THAT. NOW THE QUESTION IS I AM UNABLE TO STAND NOT MORE THAN 10 MINUTES IT STARTED PAINING MORE THAN THAT TIME I AM TAKING CALCIUM WITH VITAMIN D3. I AM TAKING CALCIUM WITH D3 -650 mg Twice a day. Plus Omega3 Capsules 1200 mg twice a day. HOW TO CONTROL THE PAIN AND STAND STEADY.
My mum is 58 years old. She has a problem with her feet. Her big toe is bending n it looks like swelling on the other side and she says it hurts.
I am 49 year old, had tennis elbow, took treatment was free from pain for six month again pain as begun.
Last two nights, my sleeping positions was ackward as was working on laptop by sleeping position on left side and sometimes totally sleeping on front with chest and abdomen downside. Today afternoon, I start feeling rib cage pain. (Don't think anything inside of chest. It's on middle chest Rib cage. I feel pain when moving hands or coughing. I took flexon Mr. two hours back but still has that pain which can be understood by flexing hands.
Sir, There is severe pain in both feet, metatarsals area for last 2-3 days. Uric acid and TSH normal. Age 53 male.
Hi doctor my mom is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis pain in knee shoulder what treatment she should adopt?
Dr sir, a month ago l lifted a rice pocket bending my body. The pain started at the left side of the lower back. But I used tablets ointment od painkillers for fifteen days. But noresult. When I bend down straitly the lower back pain is very high and when I sit on the chair or scooty the the left leg upper is very painful upto the foot. What is the remedy and whom I consult the main doctor.
Cervical osteoarthritis is also known as cervical spondylosis. It is a medical condition which involves changes in the joints of neck, bones and discs. This is generally caused due to the deterioration of the muscles owing to old age. With age, the cervical spine breaks down and loses all its fluids. This leads to stiffness in the spine. It occurs usually in middle aged and old aged people. This causes stiffness and severe neck pain. Corrective surgery is helpful to cure Cervical Osteoarthritis.
Symptoms of Cervical Osteoarthritis:
- Pain and stiffness in the neck.
- Headache which usually emerges from the neck.
- Severe pain in the arms and shoulder.
- Not being able to turn the head or neck fully while driving.
- Muscle spasm and abnormal reflexes.
- Grinding sensation or noise caused while bending the neck.
Cervical Osteoarthritis can be cured by physiotherapy in the following ways:
- Heat modalities- In this method the pain and stiffness is reduced by putting heat on the affected area. This type of therapy is called heat therapy.
- Neck exercise- Regular stretching and bending exercises for the neck can reduce pain and stiffness
- Manipulating therapy- This form of therapy is used by massage therapists. They massage and manipulate the joints so that the muscles can function smoothly.
- Hydrotherapy- This therapy involves exercising in a pool. Hydrotherapy is extremely beneficial for people having severe joint pain and stiffness.
- Cervical traction- This is a common non-surgical treatment which cures pain in the neck by opening the cervical foramen (hole or passage).
Physiotherapy is the most natural and safe way of curing cervical osteoarthritis. If you are diagnosed with cervical spondylosis, you should start physiotherapy as soon as possible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!