Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramakrishna PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hi After femur bone fracture and op implant, will I be as ok as before. Age 66, female, ops - 4 month back, left heap. Now walking without aid but limping. When will I be able to seat on the ground and get up. With warm regards. .
Hi Doctor, I want to consult with you my mother's problem. My mom suffering from headache problem in which her head got very severe pain, face got swelled, she vomited, blood pressure became low and sometimes the pain is unbearable and she started crying. This is from last 10-12 years. We are done with CT-SCAN and everything found normal. Please help. Hope for the best. Thank you.
I want to make my body fitness and abes, so how can I do this and which kind of food I have to take? And what is the perfect time of workout?
I have a disease. Every time my skin feel to scratch. What process I will stop this matter. I am 14 years old.
I have many problem on my face pimples so per day very jealous so please explain for suggestions so very fast n please help me.
I am 26 years old male. I am suffering in daily small urine leakage in my underwear after doing a toilet. What is the remedy for this problem.
I want to gain weight. Very skinny. 52 kg 5'8" 26 yrs. I run daily for 2km then push ups pull ups squats. Is running bad if I want to gain weight? Help.
Hi doctor, I am 53 since last 2 and half year I an diabetics and taking jalra m 50/850 twice a day and also gone through ptca 2 and half year back after this only diabetes devloped for heart & cholestrol my medicines are deplett a75 rosuvas 5mg ezedoc 10 eritel h- morning eritel 40- night my fasting sugar comes 125- 130 please advice are this prescription is ok thanks
Sir, I have some pimples on my shoulder and back skin. They are not hurting but they smudging some times please help me.
I hve pimples in my face after few days it become dark spots looking very bad recommend me some soap facecream and face wash for removing the spots and clearing my face.
Actually from 2 to 3 days am not feeling well. In. A mood wise just used to sit alone and think abou past. I am very disturb please subscribed any medicine.
As one of the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths for women globally, Ovarian cancer is a serious ailment. This type of cancer usually cannot be detected until it has spread considerably and causes significant damage. It affects the ovaries of women who are in their late fifties and upwards. Yet, careful screening and vigilance with the help of regular gynaecology check-ups can help in detecting and treating this potentially fatal disease. Read on to know what you may be missing during those crucial gynaecology check-ups!
- Screening Tests: Whether or not you are risk genetically or due to the environment, your annual gynaecology check-up must include Ovarian Cancer screening, which will basically try to look for the earliest signs and symptoms by studying the fallopian tubes and other areas for peritoneal screening for ovarian, fallopian and primary peritoneal cancer. The CA 125 Blood Test can also be used in order to detect this condition.
- Ovaries: During the screening and normal check-ups as well, ask your doctor to concentrate on the size, shape and consistency of the ovaries as well as the uterus. A pelvic exam will also be helpful in detecting even the smallest anomalies that can point at the existence of symptoms.
- Pap Test: It is a well-known fact that women over the age of 25 years and especially those who have been through childbirth even once, must get the Pap Smear Test done on a routine basis so as to rule out ovarian and cervical cancer. While this test may not be able to detect ovarian cancer for many cases, it can detect this kind of cancer in the more advanced stages.
- Bloating and Fluid Build-up: If you are experiencing various symptoms like edema or fluid retention and bloating in the area, then you may want your doctor to put you through a screening test for Ovarian Cancer screening. Usually, we tend to overlook these symptoms as a part of an infection or even normal menstrual cycle, but the detection of these symptoms must be followed up by proper screening.
- Ultrasound Wand: An ultrasound wand will be able to detect even the tiniest changes in the ovaries and the surrounding areas with the help of the TVUS test which can find a mass in the ovary. This can then be followed up by a biopsy to tell whether or not it is malignant.
Symptoms like too much of vaginal discharge and unusual amount of bleeding during the menstrual cycle should not go unnoticed or unreported and it is best to get a proper ultrasound done, followed by the various types of screening for this kind of cancer.