Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RamakrishnaYour feedback matters!
Actually sir Mere muh se Stink Aati Hai, Main daily tooth brush karta hua Phir bhi stink Aati hai. So please sir, Can you help me Am very unhappy.
I cant open my mouth widely why I am getting this problem and getting a pain at jaw joint.Please do help
My teeth is very yellow 2 times brush karta hun phir bhi mere teeth yellow hain what should I do Dr.
I am 63 years old. I do not where from the bad odor erupts around me, either through my mouth, or nose. I had sinus problems while I was young. After surgery in the nose, for some years the bad odor emission did vanish, but after certain period it has again started. I had recently got my dental treatment done for the cavities. Please guide me thoroughly.
I have a white patches in my teeth and one of the doctor said that it was because of low minerals, what should I do in that case, what will help me to remove the patches?
Hello. I am 22 years old. Am having pain in my teeth. I guess it's wisdom teeth which is now coming. Today I also had fever due to pain. Suggest me medicines. Thanks.
Sir/ma'am m suffering from mouth ulcers, it occurs frequently in my mouth, and it occurs only when I repeat masturbate or do sex! please tell me the solution.
Can I do teeth whitening (bleaching) at home or should go to dentist for that? suggest me some best bleaching kit available at medical stores.
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.