Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramakantha ReddyYour feedback matters!
My son is 5 years since 1 week he is suffering from fiver doctor told it's flu given medicine some time fiver is high after few hours it's become normal wat should I do please advice.
My baby is 10 days old. I think my breast milk is not sufficient for my baby? What should I eat so that my baby can get sufficient breast milk?
I am 24 years old. I am a student. I have been facing procrastination and laziness in studies for long. I was a good student till school. But after school, for last six years or so I have been very lazy and procrastination in studies. I am lacking will power and discipline to sit and study. I am a lazy person in general. I am intelligent person though, because whatever I study, I can understand very easily. What is wrong with me? Do I have ADD or ADHD? Or it's just that I am lazy and procrastinate when it comes to studies?
My baby boy is 6 months 3 week old I hv gvn him suji kheer, apple puree, moong dal water, chikko (chikko which he dint lik it) so should I give him again tmrw or what more things should I give in breakfast lunch & dinner.
My baby boy is 4 months 14 days old. By end of 5th month, I would like to introduce him a solid food. So, please suggest me which solid food is better for him.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS
Whether type-i diabetes (juvenile diabetes) can be cured? if yes let know the curriculum of such patients who are cured and the time duration and cost of treatment
My baby is suffering from dysentery frequently. Is there any permanent solution to get out of this.?
At what age of my infant shall I start feeding her top milk and other liquid. She is 1.5 month now only on breastfeed?
Hi First baby aborted. Some reasons After six months we planned and got pregnant but at the second of scanning doctors detect the baby was not growing so refer for d&c. Is it possible to born a baby suggest me. Very emotional moment.
My son is a 17 year old boy. Yesterday, while he was standing simply, suddenly I fell down unconscious and got injured. What may be the reason. We took ct scan, ecg etc but all were normal. Pressure 70-120.
My son age is 2.4 years was not eating food daily instead eating biscuits lays etc. What should I do for him to eat food. suggest some ways.
Measles refer to an infection caused by a virus. It mainly affects the respiratory system and its onset is accompanied by high fever, runny nose, frequent coughing and itchy rashes all over the face. It is extremely contagious and spreads through saliva or even mucus. This infection has several symptoms. Some of them are:
- Persistent coughing: Affecting the respiratory system, the onset of measles can be identified by persistent and a nagging cough, one that refuses to recuperate.
- Fever: As discussed above, if you are infected by the measles virus, chances are very high that you will suffer from extremely high fever. It is often accompanied by chills.
- Sore throat: The throat forms an important part of the respiratory system and if it is infected, its repercussions can be felt in the throat. You will have extreme difficulty in eating or swallowing food when suffering from measles.
- Small white spots develop inside the mouth: Sometimes you may notice outbreak of small white spots in the interior of your mouth. In case you do, do not take it lightly. This is an important symptom of measles and you must consult a doctor immediately.
Notwithstanding the contagious nature of the infection, there are various treatments available in order to treat this infection. Some of them are:
- Acetaminophen: This is used to relieve one of fever as well as pain in the muscles.
- Take rest: Suffering from measles is an extremely uncomfortable situation and taking rest always helps. Your immune system, being infected by a virus is rattled and needs sufficient rest to recuperate.
- Drink lots of water: Nothing can be an alternative to water. Therefore when suffering from measles, drink as much water as you can. Try to drink at least six to seven glasses of water, a day in order to purge your system.