Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramakanth Rao K V
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ramakanth Rao K VYour feedback matters!
Am 24 years boy I was very back bone problem and often ly legs pain why I can solve this problem in my life in the future.
Hello I am 25 years old, sometimes I fell little pain in my lower back (right portion). What is the reason for it.
I am having severe pain in left knee & mild pain in right knee. Doctor asked me to do X.ray (AP/LAT) both knees. X-ray report says Non uniform joint space reduction noted in both knee joint. Mild degenerative osteophytes noted involving femoral, tibial condyle and patella. Bones are in normal alignment. Soft tissues, fat planes normal. Impression: Early osteo - Arthritis both knee joints. My ortho doctor ask me to take flavojoint 250 mg (morning & night) & knee exercises for 2 months. Is this will help to come out of the problem? Please advise.
My chest side of left down area and belly uper area pain continue .treatment medicine .doctor told gas problems. Given medicine but days few many time pain this area. Could not finish pain. Usg xray report fine but this tg report high. Vitamin D report low. Kindly provided best treatment.
Good afternoon Sir/Madam I am Dalveer Singh I had problem in my knee joint pain due to ligament. I had operate ACL & PCL 4 month before. But some days ago I danced relative function. So right now I feel little pain at operate knee. I am afraid about that. Please suggest me every thing its ok & what is the limitation after surgery.
M having degenerated disc & sciatica kindly guide me what I have to eat to take care of my health thank vitamin D is also low is homeopathic treatment is useful or I have to take allopathic treatment.
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.