Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ramakanth Rao K VYour feedback matters!
I am 27 Year old female and have the left leg (Whole Leg) pain for last 15 Days. I have used pain relief ointment or spray but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 16years old boy. Yesterday I got back pain I used lot of treatment but it gives a negative result what can I do to get a positive result.
I have knock knees problem in my leg and sometime I fell very bad pain, I hv watched some exercise on net but getting no improvement please help.
His bloop pressure is very high 140/200? How can they control our blood pressure? Which medicine they eat?
This actually reduce the load exerted on your knees and will give some rest from impact which occur due to jogging or brisk walking. Regular icing after such strenuous activities will also the minimize the risk of injuries to the knee joint.
Hi, I am 25 years old, female weighing 99.2kg I am suffering from PCOS from last 6 years. Now days from 3-4 months I am having swelling and severe pain in ankle and legs.
Last 2years 6 months back I have gone through the surgery at right neck and removed tumor Schwannoma, this has come to around the sweating nerve so they cut the both end and removed and now am getting still pain.
My mom have heavy pain in knee and foot. Once she had steroid injection in her foot at the calcaneous bone region. At that time it was okay and after 2 months, it had developed again. She daily walks to some distance to school, she's a teacher, and so she stands for the whole day and at home she stands in kitchen all time cooking for us. Kindly help my mom cure out of this pain.
I feel pain in my ankle and suddenly it gets all right but it comes again and again what should I do?
I am Diabetic and BP patient past 18 years and I am under Insulin and tablet both. Apart from this I have leg pain and calf mussel catch. Also I am feeling tried to walk. Could you please help me ?
I am suffering from pain in right leg very badly from last few days what should I do to get rid of that pain?
I am suffering from frozen shoulder my right arm and find very difficult to wear shirts etc. What is the solution.
I am 59 years old male I have back pain in lower part of my back. I asked many doctor but no relief I got. For last month it increases too much. So doctor please tell me some exercise to get relief.
My mother having pain in whole body joints ,and the pain killer doesn't working well. What should I do?
Hi doc I am 41 years old healthy female and not on any medication. I do yoga and exercise regularly. From past few months I feel pain in knees when I do squad. I don't feel pain otherwise. I started taking shelcal for this. Will it cure my problem.
My cousin 35 years old have nerves like pain on her body which feels bitter since childhood muscles becomes tight in thighs at times n pain over the body n back. What happen.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.