Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramadevi S
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramadevi SYour feedback matters!
I have heavy bleeding during my first day of my period and next days there is no blood stain. Is this for good or bad, is there any defect with me? My earlier periods were regular, this is the first time it's happening like this.
HI, I have recently diagnosed with for ectopic pregnancy. My last LMP is 19/2/2017. And on 24/03/2017 I got weak positive with my urine test. On 27/03/2017 bleeding got started I consulted doctor. She did pelvic scan and told me that 3 cm tubal pregnancy is present in my left tube and beta hcg is 69.4. Then she gave 50 mg Methotrexate on 27/03/2017. Now today I got beta hcg as 12.3. She told me that its aborted successfully and we can plan pregnancy after 1 month. Now when can we plan next pregnancy. Please help me on this. We are confused that one doctor said minimum 6 months needs to wait for next pregnancy and one doctor said 1 month is enough. Please help on on this.
I am 48, yrs I have noticed a small lump like in my right breast which was noticed during my menstruation last month and it is still there what should I do there is no pain.?
In the course of daily life, the element which stands as the most crucial factor is the health. However, the irony being the contemporary life more sedentary than ever, the scope of staying fit is gradually diminishing. Every second-day people are being diagnosed with obesity or some disorder and health issues that often gives you pain.
A therapy that helps people to manage several conditions without drugs or surgery is physiotherapy, and for problems like posture correction and obesity, physiotherapy suggests simple exercises to manage the condition.
Many people commence their workout routines with aims of losing weight, getting stronger and developing health, but stop disappointed when they lose commitment and willpower.
Physiotherapy can assist you to develop a habit you can stick to.
- The simple plank move: The plank pose is feasible because it is easy enough to perform at any place, and works your body’s complete core. It stretches the spine, strengthens the wrists and arms, and increases balance. One should hold the pose for 15 seconds and then release, repeating it for two times.
- Squat training as an integral physiotherapy exercise: A full-body fitness exercise, this works the quads, hips, and hamstrings, and even strengthens the core. Squats may help promote coordination and balance as well as the density of bone. Stand with feet a slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, toes should point slightly outward, keep the butt back, squat down, drop so the tops of your legs are parallel, and stand up.
- Easy crunches: The classic way to strengthen abs and lose weight. Fitness goal for this workout is strength and toning, fat loss, health, belly fat and cardio fitness. Lie on back with palms facing down, knees up and arms against sides, place the feet flat on the ground firmly. Gradually and lightly lift head and shoulder blades by contracting the abdominal muscles. Move torso halfway to your knees and hold for 5 seconds and release. Repeat this four times.
- Toe physiotherapy: This beginner exercise is aimed at fat loss, and building stamina. Lie on your back. Flex your feet, cross your legs, and raise your legs to a 90-degree angle. Stretch your arms and keep your chin up. Breathe gently as you crunch up, stretching toward your toes through a count of 10. Hold your position for 2 seconds at the highest tension point, then lower yourself back gradually to the origin point through a count of 10. Attempt to restrain your upper back from touching the ground. Repeat it three times without resting. Physiotherapy of toe helps to strengthen the ankle stabilizing muscles and improve balance.
Apart from the exercises mentioned above, regular walking or running can help improve the overall fitness of your body. Getting into shape will not only extend your life prospect and expertise to tackle daily activities with skill, but it will also increase your overall essence of life and give you a feeling of happiness and confidence.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi. I am suffering from severe mood swings. At times I feel too energetic and on the other I break down . Not able to concentrate on anything. I have a problem of irregular period. Are they connected. Please help.
Do you feel extremely tired many times in a day? Are you experiencing sudden weight gain, chills at night and hair loss? Is your neck a bit bloated up? If you are experiencing any of the mentioned symptoms, it might be that your body regulator- Thyroid- is unbalanced. Quick 3 tests can help you detect any abnormality - TSH, T3 and T4. Women were three times more likely to be affected by thyroid dysfunction than men. 1 in 10 adults in India suffers from hypothyroidism, with 50 per cent being women.
What is the thyroid gland?
The thyroid is a butterfly shaped gland in the front of the neck. It produces hormones that control the speed of your metabolism - the system that helps the body use energy. Thyroid disorders can slow down or rev up your metabolism by disrupting the production of thyroid hormones. When hormone levels become too low or too high, you may experience a wide range of symptoms.
What are the Symptoms?
Thyroid can be of 2 types - Hyper (Overactive) and Hypo (Underactive) Thyroid.
|High and Overactive Thyroid|
|Dry Skin & Hair||Tremors - Hand Shaking|
|Brittle Hair||Hair loss or thinning hair|
|Low Pulse||High Pulse|
|Weight Gain||Weight loss without trying|
|Intolerance to cold temperature||Intolerance to hot temperature|
|Swelling in lower part of neck||Swelling in lower part of neck|
The swelling in the neck is a major and most significant feature. Hence one should always do the Self Neck Test.
Who should be tested?
Women aged 35 and above or those with symptoms/risk factors/family history are the right candidates for screening. It has been estimated that 75% of the people suffering from thyroid are undiagnosed.
Diagnosing thyroid disorders - A simple blood test can provide an answer. TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) levels determine thyroid hypo and hyper function as it regulates the work of thyroid gland. Rarely an imaging study or biopsy is needed. Two additional tests may be required - T3 and T4.
What happens if Thyroid remains undetected?
As Thyroid disorders are hormonal imbalances, undetection can lead to a number of secondary complications:
I am a newly married woman. I have love marriage but our sex life is not well. As I am facing prob while sex my uterus having sever pain while sex how can I come over it.
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.