Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramachan Rao P VYour feedback matters!
He usually has body pain. His back hurts if he sits or stands for long. Even after taking massage it dosent get well. And he is usually tired. Even if he dosent do anything.
Doctor I have problem in two foots unbelievable pain continually and foot finger also pain any body suggest good medicine to free from pain.
Hello. She usually complains about severe headache and sometimes body ache. Someone suggested me Belladonna 200, eupatrium perf 200, and alfavena malt. So is it okay to talk these medicines without any doctors recommendation and would it be safe or rather is it harmless?
Last night l have very pain in my head and heart and my legs ar so much paining and my hand arms are so. i am 23 year old. i am having a problem of head ache. i can not able to sleep at night. please help
Hello sir I am yash Arya what we have to do when our body pain very badly and rapidly please tell me.
I am 27 years old woman. I am having fever with 100 degree temperature since yesterday. My whole body is paining and head also. I had taken calpol 650 yesterday evening and today morning but no recovery. Please help with some good medicine. Thank you!
I am 26 years old female and i am having bodyache from last 3months and I got my miscarriage last month. Please tell me what should I take to get rid of it and why is this happening to me?
My mother is suffering from throat infection, cold, fever, body ache since last 2 days. She is having running nose problem. Also she is having water bloating feeling in her head. After having food also she is feeling pukkish like we do feel when we are hungry. She is doing betadine gargles. She is taking Cofdex syrup, dolo 650 and co-amoxyclav 62 mg. Fever is better but the throat pain, running nose and vomiting feeling is not going. Please help.
Hiiii sir my name is golu nd my age is 18 years old nd my plb is my body doing pain during playing so what I will I can.
I have fever from three day. And body pain also. I can not eat any thing. I take the medicine medicine but there is not any improvement in my fever. And I alway feel of headache .so please tell me what I do.
After doing exercises and returning back I found pain on the left side of my body and after some time I found my testicle on the left side had swollen. I wanted to know if the situation is permanent or I can get rid of the swelling using medicines?
I have body pain from several days without any hard work or workout. Feeling dizzy all the day help me on that.
I am 44year old lady my wait is around 98 kg my hight is 5'4" inches, I suffering a have pain in my body, how about loose my wait and relief body pain.
My wife is suffering From body pain and fewer From last 6 day's. Doctor gave her medicines. But the fever is OK And the pain is still there. What should I do.
How can be the distress and tiredness can be get rid of. Severe headache and body pains are due to this or anything else?
I am suffering from cold and throat pain for previous two days. I already take honey tuss and crocin advance for weakness and body pain.Please tell.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.