Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rama ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old. Married since 7 years and trying to conceive, I am overweight for long time and unable to reduce much. Let me know if I've or iui is successful for obese.
She is in her 5th month of pregnancy. Recent ultrasound has shown that water level in uterus is too low. Doctor gave medicine for two days and again had ultrasound but there is no improvement. Now doctor has asked to continue same medicine and see if water increases within a week. Also doctor say if no improvement in a week then may be risk. Please suggest what can be done to increase water level and also why it is happening so.
Sir I have 9 weeks pregnancy, and I taken milestone tablet, and 12 hour after little bleeding has coming after that bleeding fully stopped, so what do sir, pls pls pls tell me.
I have cysts in my ovaries. Yesterday I have done follicular study scan in that report left ovary contain 18 cc right contain 20 cc ET in 9 mm. I am try to convince. It is possible to get pregnancy In this month. Last my periods time is 34 days.
Hi, Dr. my course of Deviry tablets of 3 cycle was finished on 21st Nov and my last period start on 7th dec. I have done unprotected sex on 17th dec in missionary position, according to 27days monthly periods cycle next periods start on 3rd Jan. So now tell me how many chances of conceiving and what precautions to bhe taken to conceive. And when should I take urine pregnancy test. please reply Dr. and another Doctors also. I will be very thankful to all of yours answers.
I had intercourse with my girl yesterday morning.I used two condoms jst as a precaution.I dint completely insert myself into her i was near the brim.But i found a whittish slimy fluid on the outer layer. It thought it was my sperm at first but when i examined the condoms they were not deffective.She says tat she has been suffering from mild stomach aches near her belly bottom since that morning.I wasnt aware of this and so we had intercourse today evening again.It was later that she called me and informed me that her stomach ache had aggrevated.Today i found slight traces of blood on the condoms.She says that she is having mild bleeding and a stomach ache.I was wanting to know what to do!
One of my Friend has married in 2009.But she doesn't able to carry a child.After meet with many gynecologist,after testing her eggs are not formed.Please tell me what she do?
Cashew nuts or Kajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
- When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
- Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
- One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
- The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
- Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
- The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
- Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
- They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
- Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
- The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Here are some tips to manage infertility in married couples
I had my hsg test on 7th may it shows tht I hv uterine synechiae .mild adhesion with partial blockage at fimbrial end of left fallopian tube. please suggest how can I cure it so I can conceive no issues yet. Earlier had surgery to remove fibroids. Suffering from pcod.
Hello Doctor. We are trying to conceive for the past one year. And for the past 3 months we are consulting infertility specialist they told my husband and me are normal after all check up we can able to conceive and now we are following the prescribed medicines. And now doctor advising to take laparoscopy treatment to conceive. Could you please confirm can I take this treatment now. And please let me know what they will do in laparoscopy treatment?
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.