Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rama ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am not having periods since 3-4 month I am a unmarried girl and. In this period my weight is gained from 45 to 52. And white and transparent liquid come from vagina since 3-4 month. Since my menstrual cycle start my periods are irregular..
Dear sir. I am recently married 6months completed still I am not having pregnancy I am not getting ovum.
I am 46 years old. My problem when I stand for a long period my foot from lower back sides pain a lot. First right foot and then left. And lower back alao pain a lot due to pain I unable to stand more than 20 minutes. Suggest me ayurvedic treatment please. Thanks sir.
I am six month pregnant. I feel something like pop corn is bursting in my stomach. But from yesterday this symptom is disappeared. Is my baby Okay or not. Or any kind of risk.
My cousin is 24 years old unmarried girl. She is pregnant of 2-3 weeks. Our family want to abort because of obvious reasons. My question is 1. Is abortion safe? 2. How much time it takes? 3. What is the cost involved in it?
Hi, I am sle patient can't get period without medicines from last 8 Months I am taking treatment of infertility last month my follicular study is like this 25mm and 26mm but I didn't conceive now my doctor has given me lupi hmg75 injection is there any possibility of getting my pregnant I want a baby please help me.
Hello I am suffering with azoospermia and my wife is very well to conceive our age is 31 & 28 respectively. should we go for iui or ivf with donor sperm.
Today we are going to share you details by which you can learn how we invite disease to our self and how we help us in not getting to the diseases. Our immunity power is helps us in the stage of disease and if we have good immunity power it can help us getting rid of diseases as soon as possible even without taking medicines.
Dr R.K Aggarwal says that we unknowingly or unknowingly invite diseases to us which could be by what we eat, take breath, drink water that’s what all we eat there not always all things are good for our body there always is waste materials in those. Well if our body has good immunity power it could help us in being healthy but if immunity power is not good it can cause diseases.
Dr. R K Aggarwal also discusses how having antibiotic or any disease would never help us in situation of urine infection or any related problems.
It will also be discussed why we should not go for operational treatment is not good for our body and why we should ignore operational treatments. How we eat much more than our lever digest so we much keep down what we eat. Whatever we eat should make it half to it.
Aphthae in our mouth is caused because of bad lever and problem in our stomach, Kidney stones will also be discussed. Cleansing our stomach will help us rescue us from it.
20 years of our research has helped us removing kidney stones through homeopathic medicines and that could help kidney stones to go out through urine. We should not fear from diseases some people get feared only by hearing names of diseases. Increase in ESR will also be discussed briefly.
Hi doctor. I am 3 months married girl. I am noticing from last two three times that whenever me and my husband do intercourse I get itching while doing and moreover we both can't discharge properly. Please tell me what is the problem my husband is under medication of depression ?
I had sex with my gf and I hv given her i pil after 28 hours of sex and after 7-8 days her bleeding was there and her pregnancy test is negative and one month and 5-6 days are over but her periods have not come yet pls help
Hello doctor. I have been married for 2yr now and we have decided to get a baby. I had my last menstruation periods from the 27th of oct. It took the usual days which is five days. I had sex on the 8th Nov. Is there any chance of being pregnant?
I am 21 years old male .once I met sexually with my girl friend she is 19 years old .now she did not get the periods so we are afraid about the pregnancy .if she get pregnancy how can we avoid the pregnancy sir .help me sir.
Hello doctor, I m diagnosed with PCOD recently and under medication for past 4 months. Iam 57kg and 5.1feet. My weight is reducing due to exercise. Have no other symptoms except for irregular periods. For which I'm under OCPS and ovacare myo. How long will it take to regular my periods and conceive?
1. Find the right time to talk, Talking to your partner, avoid criticizing, confide in your partner the changes in your body, be honest don't fake an orgasm!
2. Educate yourself, give yourself some time, as we age our sexual responses slow down our partner can help by setting up a free calm setting for love making. Also u under the physical changes in your body means you will take more time to get aroused,
3. Use lubrication which are water based.
4. Maintain physical intimacy by hugging, cuddling, kissing even if you do not have sex, it helps in physical and Mental bonding to grown stronger.
5. Practice touching that's what sensate focus is all about using your senses of touch, smell, hearing, sight, and talking, you can give and receive feedback as to which touch is more pleasurable to you.
6. Try different positions for change and adventure.
7. Write down your fantasies and enact them if you are too shy email them to your partner
8. Strengthen your pelvic muscles by doing kegel exercises, to enjoy sex more.
9. Try to relax before coitus, like go for dinner or watch a movie together
10. Maintaining good health, yr sexual well being goes hand in hand with your physical, mental, emotional well being therefore the same habits will keep your sexual life in top shape should you take care of your health.
11. Don't smoke as it leads to peripheral vascular disorder which affect blood flow to the penis and clitoris.
12. Use alcohol in moderation too much alcohol will kill the performance but gives desire.
13. Eat right as it keeps you in shape and Away from cardiovascular disorder, cholesterol etc, keep your body image positive and increases the libido.
14. Use your genitals or loose it, its as simple as that
15. Be sexual, be adventurous, be creative, be playful leave notes in your partner pockets and purses, send flirty tests
16. Most importantly be Romantic, the most important tool that your armed with is your attitude sexuality. Armed with good information and positive outlook you will be able to