Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Rama Mohan RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old, I am suffering from very strong pain in stomach and urine blockage. As per consult with my doctor, he refer my Sonography report and said your kidney size is very big normal kidney size 10.5 and my kidney size 14.6 this is reason for your strong pain and urine blockage. Then I will take medicine regularly for 1 month but when medicine course is completed then pain start and urine blockage problem is regularly. So what can I do? Please suggest.
What are the symptoms of diabetics and how should we prevent them to occur on beginning stage n tips to prevent diabetics.
I have something white near my penis foreskin, its gummy and smells bad and it is coming off. What is it.
I had sex with my bf on 30th march. We had protected sex but my bf asked me to take pill for extra protection if by chance something happened. I took pill on 31st at around 11am. I had my prd 15th April it continued till 16th and then unexpectedly stopped. Period was light. Not m worried. Will I get period again in this month? Is this a symptom of I pill? Is thr any chance of pregnancy?
Hello Doctors, I am 29 years old. What should I do to bring dramatic increase sperm count as its very low. What are the ways to improve quality, Quantity and shooting up?
At the time of masturbation the sperms come out of the penis within 50 to 60 second. So sir please suggest me about this problem.
I am 26 years old while sleeping I am getting mouth watering and even though I will do brush twice a day but I am unable to control z suggest me how to get rid from this.
I am 31 year old male and suffering from severe ankle pain every day in the morning since one year. I am not diabetic. Kindly tell what would be the reason and suggest medicine.
Me pichle 4 - 5 dino se regular maximum 4 hour se jada nhi so pa rha hu. Pure din bhut headache rahta h. Bhut kosis ki jese sone se Pahle dudh pina. Nha ke sona. Yoga Par kuch phayda ni Mila Please give me some solution.
I am suffering from gastric and taking pan 40 as per doctors advise. But sometimes my stomach aches and suffering from loose motion. The stool also contains mucus. Kindly advise.
I have problem of constipation from last 7-8 years. I feel lazy until bowl is empty. What should I do? Please help me.
I am unmarried, when I masturbate, I come in a very short duration. Is it premature ejaculation. What should I do.
A stressful event like speaking in public, going to a job interview can give you butterflies in your stomach that may literally make you want to run to the bathroom. Stress affects every aspect of our lives including digestion. This includes indigestion, heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome. When put in a stressful situation, the body releases hormones known as corticotropin-releasing hormone or CRH. This, in turn, signals the adrenal gland to pump out adrenaline and steroids that help with the body's flight or fight response. Here are a few ways stress affects the gastrointestinal system.Here are a few ways stress affects the gastrointestinal system.
- Stress kills appetite: Stress eating is a real problem that results from the contradictory reactions of hormones. The hormones released by stress kill a person's appetite, but at the same time, the steroids released by these hormones make the person crave unhealthy foods like ice-cream, chocolate or potato chips. These foods aren't easy to digest and can cause indigestion, gas buildup and heart burn.
- Stress leads to ulcers: Ulcers are caused by bacteria, but stress strengthens the infection and disturbs the balance of hydrochloric acid and protective secretions in the stomach. This increases the risk of ulcer formation in the stomach. Once the ulcers are present in the stomach, stress can worsen the symptoms.
- Stress alters the gastrointestinal pathophysiology: Stress can cause changes in gastrointestinal secretions and reduce the amount of oxygen available to the digestive system. It also impairs gastroduodenal motility and amount of enzymes being secreted by the pancreas. Additionally, it interferes with the passage of food through the intestinal tract and alters colonic motility. Stress also affects the absorption of nutrients from the stomach and increases the blood flow to the digestive system by four times the normal amount thus decreasing metabolism rates.
- Stress affects irritable bowel syndrome: Stress in itself does not cause irritable bowel syndrome but can worsen the situation. This is because stress can make the colon contract and cause abdominal pain. These contractions are usually uncoordinated and can lead to constipation. It also makes the body more sensitive to pain thus increasing discomfort.
- Stress lowers immunity: A large part of the immune system is housed in the gut. Stress reduces the secretion of enzymes in the gut and leaves the digestive system vulnerable to bacterial infections. By weakening the immune system in the gut, stress also increases the risk of suffering from infections in other parts of the body.