Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rama Krishna ReddyYour feedback matters!
My age is 23 and I suffered from h pylori I used claricid. Omeprazole.and omoxil 4 months ago and now I am suffered again from stomach pain and thats happening when I eat food then 2 hrs later my stomach feel very bad and I can not sleep due to this pain in abdomen and stomach and stool colour is dark green please help and give me best treatment for it.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
Hi. I'm 30 year old women. Height is 5'6" Please advice me for sexual power medicine for girls. My sexual power is low. Please suggest me medicine. But not harmful.
I am having sores in my mouth and tongue continuously since last few months and It's feel very burning on my tongue.
Hi I am travelling in two wheeler daily around 50 to 60 kms past a one year. No I am getting back pain (above hip and lower back) and leg pain. Calf muscles gets tightened. Most of the times feeling fatigue. Please advise why I am facing this pain and any remedies to overcome this.
I am too fair like ghostly reflection while tanning my eyes becomes darker and darker like aging even after applying sunscreen but my face remains same before I was not that much fair but when I rest in my house for a month my colour increase how to get a solution for bringing back my original colour not too fair.
I'm 21 years boy I'm suffering from acne spots on my back as my body is white but due to spots my back looking ugly so please tell me to clean and get rid of it and get glowing complexion without any use of cosmetics it should be from internally with just food and exercise.
Summer often brings in a host of problems the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth, it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.
I have very very thin hair female baldness. M using hard water. Last 3 years I was in hostel so due to water of hostel I have hair fall at that time .i used keshking oil. That time. Now due to care of my hair it get decrease. But I want to regrow of my hair .please advice me Dr. please.
I have severe headache for past 2 weeks and sometimes a drop of blood also comes with my saliva in evening when I wash my face. It comes only in evening and only 1-2 drops of blood. Please tell me the reason for it?
Im having acne on my scalp since years. I have changed several shampoos but in vain so I try to keep my hair short. This issue goes away in winters but reappear again in summer (march onwards) even oiling my scalp with menthol based serum is not helping. Do you have any home remedy or diet recommendation.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are the infections that spread primarily from unprotected sexual intercourse or any kind of sexual contact. Men, like women, are equally prone to contracting STDs on having unprotected sexual intercourse; anal, vaginal or oral. Having multiple sex partners just increases the risks of it. So, you need to consult a specialist sexologist if anything these sort of things happening to you:
Common STD Symptoms in Men
Blisters on or around penis
Spots, bumps or lesions on the penis
Discharge (clear, white, or yellow)
Oozing from the tip of the penis (thick or thin)
Itching on the tip of the penis
Rash on the penis, testicles, or groin
Here is a list of STDs for men
Chlamydia- Chlamydia is a type of bacterial STD transmitted during oral, anal or vaginal sex with an already infected person. Some of the symptoms of Chlamydia in men are swollen testicles, penile discharge or pain while urinating.
Gonorrhea- This is another bacterial infection, majorly affecting the urethra, anus or the throat and primarily spreads through vaginal, oral or anal sex with someone already suffering from it. The symptoms are quite similar to those of Chlamydia.
Hepatitis B- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) is the cause of the disease Hepatitis B and can cause severe inflammation of the liver. It spreads from one person to the other on coming into contact with the bodily fluids or blood of the person affected. Few signs of Hepatitis B include jaundice, vomiting, nausea, body aches, mild fever, lethargy and appetite loss.
Herpes (Simplex) - It is a viral infection caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV) and generally tends to develop on or near to the mouth and the genitals. Primarily, herpes spreads through direct contact with the genitals or mouth of a person already diagnosed with the same.
Syphilis- Another bacterial Sexually Transmitted Disease, unprotected oral, vaginal and anal sex are the primary carriers of this disease. It is considered to be one of the most serious STDs because the risks of contracting HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) get magnified once infected with Syphilis.
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) - In men, HPV is capable of causing cancers in the throat, anus or the penis. It is either passed on through skin-to-skin or unprotected sexual contact with an infected partner.
Many people can be infected with an STD without experiencing any visible symptoms. This means that practicing safe sex is crucial if you want to prevent STD infection.
The only way to completely prevent an STD is abstinence from any type of sexual contact or contact with open sores and bodily fluids of an infected person. But there are other ways to prevent STDs too.
Condoms during intercourse and dental dams or barriers during oral sex are proven effective when used correctly. Refraining from sex with multiple partners and instead opting for a monogamous sexual relationship can also help to prevent STDs.To understand it better and get treated you can always consult a sexologist.