Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rama Krishna ReddyYour feedback matters!
I got married two months ago. I read that intercourse must be done from 12 to 14 days of menstrual cycle to get pregnant. But I have doubt that how to calculate that 14 days? whether count from the date I got my period or whether the day my bleeding stopped.(i got my period on 28 march)
Respected Doctors, I took ipill and my period was 4-5 days early. Is that a big deal? He didn't ejaculate but I took it anyway after 20-30 mins. Just to make sure. Till now, 2 weeks have pass, I got my period, which was early and no cramps. The quantity is as usual so is the number of days. Are these the effect of the ipill? I have no signs of early pregnancy. But I'm gaining weight on my belly. And I can feel my heartbeat in my belly. Is it normal to gain weight only on belly, plus I'm farting after I feel some bubbles inside. I am 21 years old. I don't take breakfast, just heavy dinner and light lunch. Is that why I'm gaining?
I am 18 years old girl my eye power is increasing 2 year back it was -4.6 months back it was -5. And now its -6 do not know what to do is it normal? Please help me.
The rains almost always bring about a plethora of diseases with fevers of different kinds. Dengue, typhoid and chikungunya can be regarded as the top three tropical fevers and diagnosing them sometimes become quite tricky as all of them have similar symptoms and the laboratory tests are not always precise. The best you can do is be aware of the early symptoms and signs as successful treatment is heavily dependent on the detection of early symptoms of the fever you are suffering from.
Causes: Dengue is considered as a serious viral ailment and is transmitted by the Aedes aegypti mosquito. This fever occurs in two varieties, uncomplicated fever and the more serious haemorrhagic fever. The latter is the second leading form of the viral disease, leading to bleeding and shock and in the most severe instances. It can also be fatal, especially for children.
Symptoms: The symptoms may vary as per the age and physical condition of the patient. If you are affected with a sudden onset of very high fever along with headaches, rashes and pain behind the eyes, with loss of appetite and vomiting tendencies, then you must consult a doctor. It can also cause weak pulses, difficulty in breathing, restlessness and bleeding from the nose or gums along with blotchiness under the skin.
Causes: Typhoid is a bacterial ailment and mainly occurs due to unhygienic toilet habits, impure drinking water, and it can be transmitted to others through flies, food, faeces, touch and fornication.
Symptoms: The most common symptoms of typhoid fever include high fever, rashes all over the skin, cough, headache and loss of appetite. You may also experience coated tongue, malaise and diarrhoea or constipation. In case you are experiencing any of these signs, then you must seek medical help.
Causes: Chikungunya fever is a viral ailment that is transmitted to human beings by infected mosquito bites. It is the leading cause of human epidemics in some parts of the African and Asian continents and it has now recently moved to some parts of Europe.
Symptoms: The chikungunya virus infection leads to symptoms that may be debilitating for some people. Fever, rash, fatigue and headaches along with muscle and joint pains are some of the most common symptoms of chikungunya. Some patients have reported excruciating joint pain and arthritis that can last for a week or even months together.
If you are faced with any of these symptoms for over three to four days, then you should not ignore them and seek medical assistance without any delay.
Ma friend is feeling shy. So he asked me to ask a question to professional doctors like you. He have a bad habit of masturbation 3 to 4 times in a week. So he want to overcome with it. And he wants to know if he goes for gym is effective or not with having masturbation habit.
I am suffering from allergy. Basically atmospheric allergy. Red boils are formed on my body and on my face. Rashes and itching is there. I used to consume citerzine aur allegra and halovet as prescribed before by my doc. What can I do to get relax from this.
My friend is suffering with his wife to do sex with her. She is not responding him properly, he want to tempt her for sex, what I have to suggest him to tempt her do sex. He is my best, he asking me to give any tablet to bring interest in her to do sex. please suggest him. If tablets are there means from where we have to buy those tablets. Is there any rule to take tablets when only doctor suggest. Or Without doctor suggestion can we buy directly from medical.
Venerable sir / mam there is problem in my 2 tooth. Past 1.5 I get filled my cavity by a local doctor in my small town. He filled with white cement (used for making teeth). Later 1of my tooth had been uprooted & now another is making probing. Gums around the tooth swelled up. & in filled with yellowish, blood. It pains. & also unstable, I can't eat food from it., please help.
Im prajwal gowda from bangalore. Im unable to gain my weight. My current weight is fifty six. My height is 5.8. How to overcome this problem.
Many people choose to utilize essential oils for asthma, as they can reduce respiratory inflammation and prevent a severe reaction to the triggers from asthma. By definition, asthma is the chronic inflammation of the airway, typically caused by certain triggers in the environment, or through physical activity. An asthma attack is basically an allergic reaction, in which the immune system overreacts to a trigger, sending a rush of blood and histamines to the respiratory tracts. This can cause a release of mucus in the airways and swelling of the respiratory tracts, making it difficult to breathe. When combined with the inflammation of the tissues, this can cause spasms in the respiratory system, causing wheezing and coughing.
Some of the most common triggers for asthma include cigarette smoke, animal dander, changes in weather, physical exertion, respiratory infections, sulfides in certain foods and beverages, perfumes, environmental pollutants and chemical irritants. With such a wide range of potential triggers, asthma is an unpredictable and dangerous condition. Some asthmatic attacks can be fatal if rapid treatment (via an inhaler or essential oil) is not administered. Some people develop asthma as they get older, while others are genetically predisposed and suffer from this condition from childhood. Due to the potential risks of asthma attacks, pharmaceutical treatments of asthma are highly recommended by doctors, but essential oils for asthma, particularly in mild cases, can be very effective.
List of best essential oils for asthma:
Some of the most useful essential oils for asthma include chamomile, clove, peppermint, lavender, eucalyptus, oregano, thyme, frankincense and tea tree oils.
1. Thyme oil
With its immune-boosting properties, as well as its expectorant and antibacterial abilities, thyme oil is ideal for asthma sufferers, as it can clear out the excess mucus in the respiratory tracts and eliminate infections that can exacerbate asthma symptoms.
How to use – this essential oil can be added to a steam inhalation treatment, or mixed with other aromatic compounds or carrier oils and applied to the chest, where it can be inhaled throughout the night for clear breathing in the morning.
2. Lavender oil
There are certain sedative and anti-inflammatory properties of lavender oil that make it ideal for treating asthma. It can reduce swelling in the respiratory tracts and soothe muscle contractions, preventing the bronchospasms that can cause wheezing.
How to use – you can add lavender oil to a warm bath and inhale deeply from the aromatic fumes, or mix lavender oil with jojoba oil and apply it to the chest as a vapor rub. After 20-30 minutes, you can wipe your chest clean, as the smell can be quite potent.
￼3. Eucalyptus oil
One of the active ingredients in eucalyptus oil, eucalyptol, is a known expectorant that can also break up excess mucus in the respiratory tracts, making it easier to breathe, while also soothing ;inflammation in the throat and breathing passages.
How to use – add 4-5 drops of eucalyptus oil to a pot of steaming water, cover your head with a towel, and breathe deeply so the microparticles of the oil can do their essential work in your respiratory tracts.
4. Oregano oil
Asthma symptoms are often compounded or exacerbated by respiratory infections and a weak immune system; oregano oil is packed with antibacterial and antiviral compounds that can boost your respiratory health and make your immune system less susceptible to overreactions in the form of asthmatic attacks.
How to use – do not use this oil in an inhaler or room diffuser, as it can cause breathing difficulties. However, when rubbed on the chest, neck or throat, it can absorb into the skin and provide relief.
5. Tea tree oil
When an irritant or asthma trigger enters the body, it stimulates an immune system response in the form of excess mucus production and inflamed airways. Tea tree oil can directly counter this response by the body and prevent a serious asthma episode.
How to use – due to the potency of tea tree oil, it should only be inhaled, rather than topically applied. Add 5-6 drops to a pot of steaming water, cover your head with a towel and breathe deeply for rapid, soothing relief.
6. Frankincense oil
This is one of the best essential oils for asthma, as it can not only reduce inflammation in the airways, but also prevent allergic reactions by the body. It will cut through mucus and relieve tightness in the chest, promoting normal, healthy breathing, even in the midst of an asthma attack.
How to use – many people choose to diffuse frankincense oil into the air for all-day relief from respiratory conditions, although applying a diluted version of this oil (with coconut oil) to your chest at night can help you breathe normally all night for uninterrupted sleep.
7. Clove oil
The anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties of this popular essential oil make it the perfect choice for asthma patients; it can prevent the respiratory tracts from seizing up when an allergen is detected, while also easing muscle tension in the throat so breathing can continue without interruption.
How to use – clove oil has a wonderful aroma, making it a popular choice in room diffusers, as well as steam inhalation treatments. Some people choose to mix it with a carrier oil (such as almond or olive oil) and use it as a chest rub. However, sensitivity to this oil is quite high, so never place the undiluted oil on the skin.
8. Peppermint oil
Armed with decongestant, anti-spasmodic, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, peppermint oil is an excellent remedy for asthma sufferers, even during an asthma attack. It can open the breathing passages and prevent an asthma attack from becoming more severe.
How to use – you can topically use peppermint oil on your chest to promote good respiratory health, or add a few drops of this oil in a steaming pot for an inhalation treatment. Adding 10 drops to a warm bath and inhaling deeply as you soak is also a good approach for asthma.
9. Chamomile oil
This legendary anti-inflammatory oil is able to soothe respiratory inflammation and support the immune system, making it less likely to overreact to potential triggers. It can also function as an expectorant to eliminate excess mucus from the throat and lungs, making asthma attacks less severe.
How to use – you can add a few drops of chamomile oil to a cup of chamomile tea for a direct treatment of the respiratory tracts, although you can also inhale this oil during a steam inhalation treatment to help you keep your breathing clear all day.
A word of warning
The inhalation or application of essential oils for asthma can be extremely effective, but there are a number of risks associated with essential oil use. Allergic reactions can be common, along with skin inflammation and gastrointestinal distress (when consumed). Furthermore, some essential oils are slower acting than others, so in the midst of an asthma attack, they may not provide the instantaneous relief that is necessary. If you are an asthma sufferer, it is critical that you speak to your doctor about the severity of your condition and the potential risks of using essential oils for asthma. Severe cases of asthma can result in impaired or completely blocked respiratory function, so great care should be taken when treating this potentially fatal form of inflammation.
Whenever I start for sex first time it happens normally but after 2-3 hrs when I got erection it will be lost immediately. What can I do?
Living with anxiety on a daily basis can be really stressful. And while you are dealing with anxiety, it is very important not to sway away with the symptoms and commit yourself to a treatment. For instant release of anxiety, you really don't need to go for a vacation or to the spa or a weekend retreat. It is easy to beat anxiety within 5-15 minutes, just being where you are.
So don't think and instantly reduce your anxiety to give yourself a wonderful day. Here are 5 ways to reduce your anxiety immediately.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. As per a research, doing meditation daily changes the neural pathways of the brain, thereby making it more flexible towards stress. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Deep Breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth. Psychologists state that deep breathing helps to bring down stress and anxiety by lowering the blood pressure.
- Laugh Aloud: A good laugh is a great way to shed off the stress and anxiety. When you laugh, chemical endorphins are released which elevate your mood. A good laugh also lowers the cortisol levels which are the stress hormone.
- Talk to someone: Distracting yourself by talking to friends and family helps. The mind starts wandering when in anxiety and alone and the effective technique to talk to some trusted person helps. The support you get from family and friends just boosts you back and wards you off the symptoms. In case of a panic attack, you can request the company of a friend and relative to watch over you.
- Trick your anxious thoughts: Anxiety does not happen suddenly but is due to the mind's tendency to have negative thoughts spiraling day in and day out and the worse is that you have no control over the thoughts. Learn to tame these thoughts and the triggers which cause these to keep anxiety at bay.
There are strategies which you can try to help you keep anxious thoughts away.
1. Question yourself when you experience anxiety. A long checklist helps you make your thoughts more realistic.
2. Give affirmations to yourself that everything is okay, you will get over the situation. Usually, affirmations are made to comfort one.
3. Know the physical symptoms as many times physical sensations like in case of a panic attack tend to trigger anxiety and stress. When you get used to the symptoms, the mind does not send signals for anxiety to the brain. Create exercise to habituate yourself to a panic attack. There is no cure for anxiety but the fastest way to get your anxiety under control is to simply manage it.
Miscarriage refers to a pregnancy that has ended prematurely, within 20 weeks. Research shows that around 10-25% of all clinically recognized pregnancies end in miscarriages. Chemical pregnancies cause 50-75% of all miscarriages. The condition happens when a pregnancy is lost not long after implantation, bringing about bleeding that happens around the time of her normal period. The woman may not understand that she has conceived when she encounters a chemical pregnancy.
The normal period where miscarriages are expected to occur is during the first 13 weeks of pregnancy. While pregnancy can be an overwhelming and exciting experience, it is beneficial that the woman keeps herself informed about the possibilities of miscarriages.
Some types of miscarriage are:
- Threatened Miscarriage
- Inevitable or Incomplete Miscarriage
- Complete Miscarriage
- Missed Miscarriage
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Blighted Ovum
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Molar Pregnancy
In case of any of the following signs, the doctor should be consulted immediately,
- Mild to Severe Pain
- White-Pink Mucus
- Weight loss
- True Contractions
- Sudden Decrease in Signs of pregnancy
- Tissue made of clot-like material passing from the vagina
- Bright red or Brown bleeding with or without cramps
- The majority of women will require a transvaginal ultrasound (TVS) and 98% of complete miscarriages can be diagnosed in this way.
- If a transvaginal ultrasound scan is unacceptable to the woman, then a transabdominal ultrasound scan should be offered and the woman should be made aware of the limitations of this method of scanning.
- If there is no visible heartbeat then a second scan should be performed. This is either done at a minimum of 7 or 14 days, depending up the measurements of the crown-rump length or the mean gestational sac.
- Be aware that a woman with a pregnancy of unknown location may have an ectopic pregnancy.
- Serum hCG
- Serum hCG tests can help to exclude an ectopic pregnancy in women with a complete miscarriage (or pregnancy of unknown location), determined by ultrasound.
- Serial tests are required but results should complement clinical assessment and not replace it. Two tests are taken as close as possible to 48 hours apart:
- >63% increase suggests ongoing pregnancy.
- >50% decrease suggests pregnancy is unlikely to continue.
- A woman with results between these parameters should be reviewed in the EPAU withing 24 hours.
- Slow doubling times are associated with miscarriage and declining values have high sensitivity of 93-97% in diagnosing a complete miscarriage.
- Rare causes of a raised hCG should also be borne in mind, including gestational trophoblastic disease or cranial germ cell tumour, which must be considered.
One meta-analysis has shown that a single low progesterone measurement for women in early pregnancy, presenting with bleeding or pain and inconclusive ultrasound assessments, can rule out a viable pregnancy. However, a very low serum progesterone can be seen in normal viable pregnancies, so progesterone should not be used as the definitive diagnostic test without other evidence.
- Admission to hospital can be avoided in 40% of women with threatened or actual early pregnancy loss.
- Following a miscarriage, all women should have access to support, follow-up and formal counselling when necessary.
- Anti-D rhesus prophylaxis (250 IU) should be offered to all rhesus-negative women who have a surgical procedure to manage a miscarriage.
- However, anti-D rhesus prophylaxis does not have to be given to those women who:
- Receive solely medical management for an ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage.
- Have a threatened miscarriage.
- Have a complete miscarriage.
- Have a pregnancy of unknown location.
- Women need evidence-based information to guide their decisions, as well as access to support and counselling; leaflets, web addresses and helpline numbers for support organisations should be offered to all women experiencing miscarriage.
- There is no evidence to support a couple delaying attempts to conceive following a miscarriage.
The main purpose of treatment is to prevent haemorrhage and infection. It is common that the body expels all the fetal fluid during the earlier stages of the pregnancy. In case it doesn t, a procedure known as D&C (Dilution & Curettage) is performed to remove the fluid and prevent infection.
Since most miscarriages occur due to chromosomal abnormalities, nothing significant can be done to prevent them.
Tips to be taken to ensure a healthy conception are:
- Regular Exercise
- Stress Management
- Daily consumption of folic acid
- Not smoking. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My wife is pregnant but I think delivery should be normal but doctor is telling cessarin as the scan report shows the spine is on the left side of mother so please suggest me I have the reports with me if you want I can mail you please help me out.
My penis when erect is little towards left side after erection it is towards leftish. I wanted to know if there is any remedy homeo ayurved or any type so that it get in straight direction. Please help if possible.
In a microdiscectomy a small portion of the bone over the nerve root and any loose disc fragments from under the nerve root are removed to relieve neural impingement and to provide more room for the nerve to heal. This procedure typically requires a small incision of only one to two inches and is performed using a microscope and microsurgical techniques. Since the incision is quite small, the incidence of damage to surrounding tissues is quite rare.
The desired outcome of this surgery is to relieve symptoms such as leg and/or back pain, weakness, and numbness in the legs and feet. Patients will often feel relief almost immediately after the surgery.
A microdiscectomy may be performed in different regions of the spine, cervical, thoracic and lumbar.
In most cases, this surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and the patient will start walking few hours after the surgery.