Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rama Krishna PrasadYour feedback matters!
I'm gaining weight day by day and I want to loose weight especially my belly fat. Can you suggest me anything besides doing exercise?
Hello mai 5mth pregnant hu abhi mene ultrasound karvaya he jisme bataya he ki AFI 5.22 cm he to mujhe please sahi slaha dijiye me kya karu.
I have migraine problem since last 7 years. I can not do anything and not able to tolerate. Can not concentrate properly on my work. Its trigger due to light, sundays, voice, noise, walking, etc. Having constipation also. It is trigger from early morning to night daily. Plzz suggest me what I should do. I have checked upon doctors but still no relief. I have taken alopathic, homeopathic, ayurvedic all type of medicine from last 7 years I am taking. But still suffering from chronic headache. Plzzz help me. thank you.
Hello. Doctor sometime I have headache and that time a take a tablet tensoyn az.. I want to know its good to take or not.
Hello Doctor While I take fast food after few time begin scratch on all body and raised small bump. So advise me what is cure for it.
Hi. Anyone help me. I have erectile dysfunction problem. My age 25. Is there any medicine that cures ed?
Dark brown spots all over the face. I guess it is pigmentation. How to remove it. Is lesser a good option?
Hi, I am 43 years old and my weight is around 88 kgs and my waist has increased from 34 to 38 now. Kindly help me reduce me waist inches as well as weight in simple way.Kindly suggest?
Would you please suggest remedy for Periarthrits Rt.Shoulder joint which is causing pain while lifting some weight of 10kgs say a bucket full of water.
I am 29 year old male and have stomach problem for last 6 months related gas and timely toilet. And also day by day stomach size increases. I check up this problem at many doctors but no benefits. What should I do.
Wear a bandana to bed.
Make a sticker chart.
Reward yourself after several days (or hours) of being pull free.
Be patient with yourself.
Join a support group.
Talk to another person with Trichotillomania.
Wet down your hair.
Learn what your body needs instead of pulling.
An excess amount of fat present in the human body can lead to a chronic condition called obesity. If the amount of fat, which is used to perform multiple functions in the human body, is found in excess (more than 25% in males and 30% in females), it leads to obesity. Besides being a cosmetic concern, obesity is a chronic disease that can lead to other serious ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, gallstones and other similar illnesses. It has a higher rate of relapse rate and is difficult to treat.
- Consumption of more calories than the person burns through various activities throughout the day is the primary cause. Overeating, especially in diets having a majority of fats, is a major cause of obesity.
- Obesity can be a result of certain medical conditions such as Cushing’s syndrome (a disorder that develops due to an increased exposure to immense amounts of “cortisol” over an extended period of time), Prader-Willi Syndrome (a birth disorder), hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland), polycystic ovary syndrome (enlarged ovaries characterized by tiny cysts on the outside) and other diseases.
- Hormonal disorders and genetics may also contribute to obesity. It is observed that the likelihood of being obese increases if the parents are obese. Hormones that facilitate fat regulation in the body are affected by genetics.
- Lifestyle choices such as inactive, sedentary lifestyle and consuming an excess amount of fast foods such as high calorie beverages.
- Psychological factors do have a role to play in people being obese. Many people overeat as a response to emotions such as stress, sadness, boredom or anger.
A person is generally considered to be obese if his/her BMI (Body Mass Index) is above 30.
1. A person whose BMI is in the range of 30 to 35 is classified under “Type I obese”.
2. A person in the BMI range of 35 to 39 falls under the category of “Type II obesity”.
3. If the BMI of a person is above 40, he/she is considered to be extremely obese.
BMI is usually a reliable method to find out if a person is obese, but in certain instances such as that of a professional bodybuilder, BMI could prove to be inaccurate. Without treatment, obesity can lead to serious health conditions such as:
3. Sleep Apnea
4. Heart Disease
6. Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (characterized by the inability to breathe long or deep enough)