Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Rama Krishna LankaYour feedback matters!
My child age is 4 years, and he is stil not spokes clear words. However he spoke some words clear. Is this is normal or I need some medical help.
Sir. I am 28 year old. Me pichhle 2 saal se bidi pine ka aadi hu. Kaafi koshish Karne k baad bhi me is aadat se pichha nahi chuda paa raha hu. Me 1 din me karib 30-35 bidi p jaata hu. Band karate hi body me Ethan hone lagti hai. Pet me gas or seene me dard hone lagta hai. Esa karib 2-4 ghante baad hi hone lagta hai. Please help me.( Habit of smoking Beedi, usually smoke 30-35 in a day, pain in chest, gas after leaving beedi 3-4 hours)
Many people in my village are used to smoking with grass and smoking pipe. It is very serious problem for whole village. What should we try to avoid this! How can we make them leave smoking and the habit of smoking grass?
I feel tired most of the time, and I face lack of concentration while studying and working. GIVE ME ANY REMEDY FOR THIS PLEASE.
Cluster headache Problem Morning Headache on One Side of Eye Problem , Please Guide me How To Stop This Problem, Even I Have habit of smoking , It is assured for smoking ? If Yes then I will Quit. Please Tell Truth answer.
I have used weeds (marijuana) regularly before now I stopped. But I feel little awkward with ma feelings. What should I do.
I' m 22 year old and always live in imaginary world and hesitant to tell my feelings to other people. Help me Doctor. I can be easily cheated because I' m easily influenced by other people' s world. But from my hurt core I love all living beings in the world. Help me Doctor, Help me!
Hi Docs ,i was suffering from anxiety and thn depression in 2012 .when I started taking escitalopram 10 mg and clonazepam 0.5 mg I felt really helpful and all my anxiety and depression was gone .but since from 2 months again I'm feeling like I'm bit depressed and stomach cramps also experiencing mood swings happy/sad I don't know why this again came back .wat would be the reason and please help me how to get ride out of this .Please tell.
I am suffering from depression due to not getting job. I am felling to suicide but can't due to I am only boy in the family left pls help for job.
How to cope up from depression and obsessive compulsive disorder, constant thinking n lack of focus and concentration.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.