Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Rama KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Hai sir. Is there any problem on using wet ear buds on ear cleaning. I had a problem sometime it get blocked. Why it happens.
I am 22 .i am suffering from ear pain ,including jaw I mean surrounding part of ear. Due to this sometimes eye also paining (same side. Ear pain is not regular, randomly happening .but jaw is not cmfrtble (if I moved my jaw it's getting pain) .it's not cmfrt to me as before. It's from 2 months.
What is difference between tonsillitis and tonsil stone? And can it b detected? I have tonsillitis from last 4 years and have been under treatment sporadically. It does not pain nor it does inflame. It does not give me any problem. It comes and go. It repeats almost every 45-60 days but it does not hurt. I have one problem and that is bad breath due it which I do not like at all. I am under homeopathy treatment for it but I am thinking to abort the treatment. Should I abort the treatment? I thinking to put a permanent solution to it but when I talk to doctor they said it has only one permanent solution and that is tonsillectomy so my question is should I go for the surgery or does it have any other permanent solution? Because it is really a thing which no body would like to have. please help me. Thanks.
I get my nose blocked during sleep. I normally sleep with both fan and A.C. On Auto Adjust mode at a temperature of 25 degree. I wake up with breathlessness and then I am not able to sleep. I feel depressed and I am unable to decide whether I should switch off A.C. Or fan or I should alter the mode of A.C. To suppress cold like symptoms. Please help me how I should sleep properly.
I was playing cricket and got hit by a tennis ball in my right eye and everything went blank for a moment then within a few second my nose started bleeding so I put my face upside down and my friends applied ice on my eyes and nose and the bleeding was stopped but my eyes are still poisoning what should I do?
My age is 30 years Married men who don't have habits of chewing tobacco or pain throat is always sore/ dry. My voice is also like teen age boy. So please suggest me some good healthy tips to make my voice good and clear.
I am 22 year old. I am suffering with cold and sneezing problem. It is started from early mrng to till after noon. Not in evng n night. I'm suffering with this problem since last 1 month. I don't know which is allergic. Pls tell me the medicine.
I have throat problem since 3years recently I consulted a doctor in india that doctor said don't worry it is only acidity then doctor gave me 2tablets 1for infection 2 for acidity now i'm in dubai still I fell problems in my throt so what can do i'm in dubai right now.
Hi I am 23 years old, suffering chronic sinusitis, already get operated and polyps removed, my latest ct scan impression is no evidence of sinus but still phlegm in throat and cough
Can we use betnesol eye drop for 13 month old baby. His eye little red from yesterday. Our doctor suggest but we are little confuse it's safe for my baby. We are belong from village so no specialist available here. Please reply hurry. Thanks in advance.
I was got to know that I have one rt kidney working (with hypertrophy) and not functioning while scanning for other purposes. Doctors say it is the congenital problem as I have other congenital problems too (cataract cleft palate lowest ears. Doctor said blood urea n serum creatinine levels are pretty normal no special diet is needed. I want to be safe. Are there any imp changes to be made in diet and whqt should be the daily protein intake. I do moderate push ups.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.