Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I've got a boil inside my mouth and it's paining whenever I widen my chin can anyone suggest me the best way to prevent this!
Hairfall and dandruff problem. I hav very dry hair. I work in a call centre maximum time night shigt. Can that be a reason for hairfall.
I am losing my hair and my hair are also being white please suggest me what should I do to control my hair fall.
I am 47 year old. In the month june 2015, I was suffering from loose motion and fever. I have taken medicine for the both but after that time when I go to toilet and come back, I feel aching and pain (Lahar). What to do?
Hello doctor. I am 26 years old. Due to hair fall problem am using minoxidil and a tablet which contains boitin. Its been two years since am on them. My hair has started thinning again and want to try out finestride. Please advice and the amount of dose I must take.
I am loosing my hair rapidly. My hair is a bit curly and after washing with oil or shampoo it remains absolutely dry as if I didn't use any thing. Please suggest me something to prevent this.
Sir allopthy medicine ke sath wine pee sakta hu. Mujhe low blood pressure ki sikayat hai. My bp 90 to 60.
Am 35 years old woman. Am suffering with Sleeplessness throughout the day especially in nights. Although am tension free these days. Am not following any medicines course as well. What could be the Reasons & Treatment for this. Please help me out of this problem. I'll be very grateful to you.
I am at 5th month of exposure of hiv. From last week, I saw heavy back head, back pain ,strain in eyes, throat look stretchable (i guess sore throat but no pain) and little blurred vision with fatigue. I had a word with a hiv specialist as you have a protected intercourse with a professional. I am really scared. I did viral load test (DNA) after 90 days and it was undetectable but these symptoms giving me a straight indication of hiv? What should I do, should I talk to the neurologist, hiv centers or do again a ELISA/ANtibody test? Can not share anything to anyone.
My hair is thinning in the scalp, I am using mintop since last one month, shall I continue to use it or stop.
Hello I am 35 years old. I used to do brushing twice a day but I have yellowish color of behind the teeth. And some time having bad odor.
I had sex with my bf on 1 jan 2016 And my date was 17 jan bt I have not get my periods yet. M worried. PlEase please help me.
My face is getting dull And black day by day and found some wrinkles to my skin what should I do to make my my skin and face bright and fair.
Swollen breast tissues in men or boys caused by hormonal (testosterone and estrogen) imbalances is called gynecomastia. Both breasts or one breast, can be affected by gynecomastia. At any point in life, from birth to puberty, even in adulthood, you might develop gynecomastia. Most of the times, gynecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalances, but there might be some underlying causes as well.
Gynecomastia is normally not a serious condition, but it can be difficult to deal with the pain and embarrassment.
It can be cured with surgery or medication, if it doesn't go away on its own.
Symptoms and signs of gynecomastia include:
- Enlarged glands in the breast tissue
- Tenderness in the breast
The causes that trigger gynecomastia include:
- Hormonal changes: Testosterone and estrogen control the sexual development in men and women respectively. Estrogen is not a hormone that only women produce; men produce it too. When the production of testosterone and estrogen are thrown out of balance, gynecomastia occurs.
- Medication: Certain medications such as anabolic steroids, androgens, HIV/AIDS medicines, antibiotics and chemotherapy can cause gynecomastia.
- Drugs and alcohol: Substances such as alcohol, marijuana, amphetamines, heroin and methadone cause gynecomastia.
- Health condition: Certain factors, such as aging, hypogonadism (hormonal disorder), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), tumors, kidney failure, cirrhosis, liver failure, malnutrition and starvation can lead to gynecomastia.
- Herbal products: Essential oils derived from plants such as lavender or tea tree, used in lotions or shampoos, have weak estrogenic actives. They have been said to cause gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia can be cured either with medication or surgery. Surgical options for gynecomastia are, however, limited.
The two surgical options for gynecomastia include:
- Liposuction: Liposuction only removes the fat from the breast, not the breast gland tissue. It has fewer complications, there is limited or zero blood loss and there is less distortion of the nipple.
- Mastectomy: Mastectomy removes the gland tissues in the breast. The surgery uses minimal incisions to remove the gland tissue. Also, it involves less time to recover. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.