Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rama Devi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rama DeviYour feedback matters!
Sir I have problem of penis foreskin. When my penis is tight is bend so penis foreskin can't pull back. Its so tight. Lot of pain are there. So please suggest me some solution for this because I want sex in next week. So please suggest some better solution .thank you.
I was suffering from viral 10 days today I masturbate after 10 days bt there is no ejaculation of sperm bt in the past whenever I masturbate ejaculation was perfect. What should be the reason behind this? I am worried.
Doctor I suffer from mood swing anxiety whats the remedy is it curable I have this problem since my college days I am 55 years old now With regards Kasiviswanathan.
I am 26 year old male currently working. I feel sleepy most of the time and tired even I am sleeping properly. I am forgetting things frequently and difficult to recall them in time. Pl help and suggest what kind of medical supervisor I should consult.
Hi gd even sir. I am ajay kumar age 20 yrs but my height is 4.5 fit. So I want increase own height. please tell me. Sir what I do. Or medicine.
Hi doctors, from last 2 weeks I am undergoing lot of depression (I feel). There are certain thought which cross my mind everyday. And every single minute. I couldn't stop thinking, while I want to. Even while sleeping, thoughts are going in mind. Sometimes I couldn't sleep and feel flurry. Sometimes heartbeat rises and drop down. Feel exhausted long breaths and if I eat anything it get omitted from body. Rest I am taking glucoses daily to avoid weakness.
Redness in eyes, itching and ropy discharge sometimes. Taking loteprednol eye drop from 1 month. What to do now? Problem is still present.
Hello ma'am please tell me how can I weight gain. I am now 62 kg and I want to improve 6 kg more. Pls tell me answer. I am pure vegetarian.
Are you aware of a disease called osteoarthritis that is more likely to develop in case you are aging? Osteoarthritis is a disease, which affects the joints of your body. It occurs when the cartilages that protect and cushion your bones break down, causing swelling and pain, and may make you immobile. The chances of developing osteoarthritis increase with age as your cartilages start breaking down. Women who are beyond menopause are at a higher risk of getting this disease as they do not produce estrogen, which is essential for bone growth. There are several precautions you should follow for the prevention of osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. They are as follows:
- Manage your occupational risks
- Certain jobs involve repetitive motions, which cause stress on your joints.
- If your job or occupation involves a lot of lifting, twisting, kneeling, and walking, you should consult a doctor.
- It is important for you to undertake exercises of low impact, which is very crucial for improving joint health, even if you are aging.
- You should choose activities that involve strength training along with stretching and aerobic exercise.
- Regular exercise helps in the slowing down or prevention of osteoarthritis. It helps you in maintaining healthy joints, reducing fatigue and pain, increasing your bone and muscle strength, and relieves stiffness.
- Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Excess weight is a primary risk factor for osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. It causes extra stress on your joints that boosts the deterioration of your joint cartilage.
- If you are obese and overweight, your chances of developing osteoarthritis are more. Hence, you should lose extra weight for improving the symptoms.
- Although exercise is important for keeping your joints and muscles healthy, you should avoid overdoing them.
- Have a balanced lifestyle, and when your joints become achy or swollen, give them a break.
- Abstain from using your swollen joint for at least 12 to 24 hours after experiencing them. Letting your injured joint rest helps in reducing your risk of osteoarthritis.
- Fatigue increases pain in osteoarthritis patients, and hence you must sleep properly.
- Control your blood sugar
- Diabetes is considered to be an important risk factor for osteoarthritis in aged individuals.
- High glucose levels may boost the formation of molecules that make your cartilage stiff.
- Diabetes also triggers inflammation, and promotes cartilage loss.
- It is important for you to keep your diabetes and blood sugar levels under control for preventing osteoarthritis.
There are several ways of preventing and managing its symptoms. It is very important for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet, and also to try and keep away from becoming obese. Joint Preservation modalities of treatment offer various methods to resolve this condition. These could vary from physiotherapy, medications, injections, arthroscopy to joint preservation surgeries.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!