Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ram PrasadYour feedback matters!
Doctor I am suffering from throat pain since two days having fever too please suggest some medicine.
I am having headache from about 10 days and is not coming to an end. Does it mean that I must consult an eye specialist??
Sir meri age 26 year hai meri sadi ho gyi hai pichle 6 month se jab bhi mai sex karta hu to penis dheela ho jata hai koi upay batey ? Thank you.
Can diabetes and cholesterol can be controlled with out taking medicines? if yes please tell me how?
I am 26 year men I had done hand job lots of time now I am suffering from premature ejaculation discharge in just one min please suggest me some gud medicines.
Mujhe peshab halka pila hota hai par dard ya khoon nhi aata. Mujhe peshab ko white bnana hai iske liye koi ayurvedic dwa BTAYEIN. Pani zyada pine se peshab white to ho jata hai per temporary phir do baar peshab karne par tisra peshab pila ho jata hai AUR zyada pani pine se pet phul jata hai. Mujhe koi aisa ayurvedic dwa BTAYEIN jo pila peshab chahe jis wajah se ho wo white yani normal peshab ki tarah ho jaye. Peshaab ki jaanch me kuch bhi kharabi nhi nikla.
I am 18 years old and from very long time I am feeling that I am in depression and hot able to do any work I just sleeps all the tine and not able to think any thing.
Hi Doctor, I have piles which is bleeding since 15 days continuously. As per the doctor advice I was taking RUTIN tab & etamsylate tab for bleeding. After that I am taking EVICT (lactic ode solution. All are of no use. Still bleeding. Somebody advice me to take pilex ointment & Pilex tabs of Himalaya drugs since 2 days. Seems to be that also not working. I am following strict food- no coffee, tea, spices, oil food. Eating food with less mirchi, having butter milk, tender coconut. Pl advice.
I am suffering from Ed problem for past 1.5 yrs. I reach my orgasm immediately after penetration and hardly stand for 15secs. How do I overcome this. Any techniques.
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.