Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ram Prasad
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ram PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 year old. Suffering from gastric problem for severe years. Frequently loose motion occurs, no medicine properly cure this problem.
My name is dinu I have gas problem I tried some medicine please suggest me some more effective medicines.
I am 29 year old, I am facing problem during sex since 6 months. I am not getting hard erections when I do not take medicines. While taking medicines, I perform well. I had gone to many doctors, no one can diagnose ,so I can stay without medicine. Past medicines are Tazzle 20 mg, ignitor sachet, mildfil 5 mg. When penetration after 5-10 shots it loosen. Please help me to stay without medicines. I do not have anxiety, fear, no any health issues. Lot of tests done but no one can diagnose Please advice me.
This is my 3rd month of pregnancy .i always catch cold and fever (due to weather change) which last for 3 to 4 days. I suffer from fever after every 12 to 15 days. My immunity is very low. Will this fever effect the baby?
I have night fall problem since long years how to solve my problem is any medication needed please guide me.
I am suffering from sperm leakage during night, and self masturbation, it occurs daily night. Please help me to avoid this problem.
Hi. I have a gastric problem most of the time. A week ago I felt that I there is again gas forming in my stomach but I ignored. But few days ago I had a severe gastric problem wherein my stomach became hard like a stone. I had lots of water to remove it. Some how I succeeded but the problem has left pain in the left side of my waist and there has been stretching in my stomach and backache. Even I can not sleep on the left side of my body. please advise what to do. I feel as if I have gained weight due to this problem. I am always irritated because of this.
I hv ovarian cyst then can I eat yogurt. Bcz I heard that milk tea curd can lead to increase the size of cyst.
I am 16 year old male if I masturbate twice in a day regularly then there are any disadvantages on my body or not?
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.