Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ram PrasadYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 22 year old. I am suffering from acne and spots in my face and down side in solder. Please solve my problem.
I am a 17 years old girl I have acne spread all over my arms, belly, back and everywhere. I have been suffering since my childhood how can I get rid of this?
I am 23 years old female. I was on steroids for a years due to medical problems. Now the side effects of steroid are that I am having stretch mark's all over my body. What should I do?
I have less pimple spots/marks on my cheeks. My skin tone is medium and skin type is normal .can you suggest me a face wash for glowing skin.
I have sore feet from a week. I have to wear my tight shoes dali for 4 hours as I am into sports. Please help me with this. Bubbles are formed on my toes. When I pinch them, water and blood comes out. What shall I do?
Sir, I am facing problem, sir every night I am getting itching in my hands, what is the reason behind that? sir please help me.
Sir, my friend was suffer from chicken pox for 3-4 days and now he is OK. Today till just half an hour, I am feeling the symptom of chickenpox like reaching my body and micro pimples in my body. Sir please tell me precaution of chickenpox at earlier stage or is any medicine which prevent chickenpox at very earlier stage. Sir I don't want to get sick anymore, I have a lot of work. please help me. After one week I have to give exam. please help me Doctor.
I have a lots of black heads on my nose. I used a lot of removals scrubbers but all in vain. please help.?
I am suffered from hair fall. Mintop forte USP 5% minoxidil shall I that use or not? Please let me know your comments.
Am a 38 year old female with fair skin. Recently I notice that my face becomes dark wid sm brown dots. Am using face wash. How to cure. Pls help me with home remedies because tried lot of creams with of no use.
Please tell me the side effects of Bioscalin exilir n it will help me to regrow my hair. If I stop using this will my hair fall?
I having some serious hairfall problem its make me really very tense kindly please me some solutions for my this problem.
Hi I' m 25 year female, I feel very week from last 2week, lost energy, and also hair fall problem, my finger are became very darker
We all desire for long, voluminous, lustrous hair and often crib about our hair not growing long enough or taking ample time to grow. But, we tend to forget that the secret behind beautiful hair is healthy hair. To maintain a long and healthy hair you must follow a rigorous regime. The following are a few tips to keep your hair long and healthy.
- Get to know your hair: This is the primary step to attain your goal of having a long and beautiful hair. Knowing your hair type (dry or oily; fizzy or straight etc.) and figuring out a meticulous hair care routine is of utmost importance. You may also consider professional help.
- Choose the correct products: This step needs attention. Make sure you do not get lured by advertisements. Choose products that suit your hair type. Once again for this step too, if you are unable to decide for yourself, do seek professional help.
- Learn to clean your hair in a proper manner: Message the shampoo on your scalp and rinse it properly with sufficient water. Remember to use a conditioner every time after applying shampoo, as it helps to seal the hair cuticles and restore protein and lipids. Use a towel gently to dry your hair.
- Pamper your hair with an oil message at regular intervals: Massaging your hair with oil will help it to grow faster. It also prevents your hair from dryness and being frizzy. You may also consider massaging your hair with hot oils the night before a shampoo.
- Go for regular trimmings: Trimming your hair at regular intervals will prevent your hair from split ends. Split ends hinder hair growth. So by avoiding split ends, you can make your hair grow longer.
- Avoid dryers and use a proper comb: Dryers may turn out to be very harmful for your hair. Using a dryer at close proximity to your hair may damage your hair. Try to dry your hair naturally. Also, use a proper comb that will not hurt your scalp. Combing in the right direction is also essential. Start combing from the tips to the roots.
- Use hair revitalizers: Revitalizers, Vitamin E capsules and other essential oils may also boost your hair to a desirable length. But, make sure you consult an expert to find out the needs of your hair.
- Eat a healthy diet, exercise and have a good night's sleep: These are the key factors necessary to maintain healthy and long hair. Incorporate Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B Complex and vitamin G in your diet as these will help your hair to grow long. Exercising and sleeping will is also crucial for maintaining healthy hair.