Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ram Mohan Naik R
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ram Mohan Naik RYour feedback matters!
Sir mujhe one year se bhi jyada ho gya hai problem ko ek din news dekh rha tha tv pe aur ek dam jhatka lga aur toungue aur legs kampne lage. Uske baad se stomach upset hone lga. Aur ab body vibrate krne lgi hai aur lagta hai jaan jane wali hai. Bahut jyada weakness lgti hai. 10 years mastrubation kr rha hu. Please btaiye kya karu. Ab to bahut jyada bura haal hai. Kabhi kabhi supne mein se niklna mushkil ho jata hai jaise paralayis ho gya ho. Sare test karva chuka hu sab thik hai. Ab meri body vibrate krti hai aur lagta hai jaan chali jayegi. Problem kya hai.
My wife has migraine related to head. Her half portion starts paining sometimes. What should we do to Decrease her pain? Please suggest any remedy.
Hello sir my wife is 23 year old and when she is siting is legs are go to sleep and so much pain when she is stand up so pls advise me some home remedies treatment and yoga or any thing else. Thank you.
My father is 52 years old on 24/4/15 he is paralysed by half body now he was little bit ok. But still he lost little memory and forget few thing in daily life routine please advice what can I do ?
I Am 22, I had a problem my hand is shivering evry time even if I do nothing. Before 3 years I had epilepsy became unconscious 2 times. I have depression and tension.PLease tell.
My right goes numb with a terrible tingling sensation. I hv a T4T5 spine problem. A minor type of slip disc. Taken plenty of medication but no relief. What else can I do
I am 21 years old male. I am suffering from severe head ache and my profession is depended on computer. I have used medicines but i am not ok with that. Is this is a migraine?
Hi my father is 71 years old he has parkinson plus for last 3 years now he is mostly on bed n he has anxiety ,aggressive, does not understand things, disoriented, bahut vahami ho gaye hai should I be mentally prepared for my fathers death in 2 years.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
- Headache may last for a day, whereas migrane lasts longer, even 3 days, sometimes. IV trigger
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: A proper dose of this medicine provides great relief in migraine caused by stress, especially.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where a migraine is on the right side of the head.