Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ram Kinkar ShastriYour feedback matters!
My mother age 60, she is heart patient, thyroid ,bp high, gain problem, what I do my mom relief body and knee pain.
I am 46 years old, suffering from neck ache since 3 months and my blood pressure is 140/95. I am not taking any medicines to BP or neck ache. Please suggest me to solve above issues.
My husband age 42 yrs got heart pain in 2010 and Dr. Diagnosed mild AR of heart due to rheumatic heart disease and a little effect of left side paralysis but blood clot dissolved. He also gone through the ballooning of mitral valve of heart in SGPI Lucknow in 1994. Now 3 days back he he felt vertigo and high bp 120/170. Dr. Prescribed Amlodipine combination and bp is normal But right now feeling very weak. What should I do?
What is the reasons behind heart attacks what we should not to do while we are suffering from it what medicine we shod take.
I sometimes got vibration in my heart and body and I have remembering problem too. What should I do?
Hi I'm 20 years old. When I speak loudly or speak more then after couple minutes I feel pain in my neck trap and I also feel pain in chest. So please suggest me what should I do.
1. Persistent pain for 15 - 20 minutes around the chest that refuses to go away
2. Profuse sweating for no reason
3. Discomfort heavy pressure or heavy weight being kept on the chest squeezing or wringing sensation
4. Pain that extends to the neck jaw back abdomen arms shoulder
1. Uncontrolled diabetes
3. Smoking (very strong factor)
5. Family history of heart disease
6. Stress and angry nature
7. High ldl (bad cholesterol)
8. Low hdl (good cholesterol)
9. Sedentary lifestyle (lack of exercise)
10. Older age.
11. Indians are in high risk group,
Some other factors like men are more susceptible, and post menopausal women are at more risk of having a coronary artery disease (heart attack).
If you have single factors from above given list, you are at a lesser risk, but if you have multiple- (3 to 4 or more) factors. You must take a good care and heal the cause.
My friend of 24 years have consumed 30 tablets of "Atorva 10 mg" tablets. What will now happen to him? What measures should be adopted to bring him back to normal? PLEASE HELP DOCTOR.
A heart attack is usually characterised by the rupture of a plaque which can cause the spread of the cholesterol into the blood stream. Cardiovascular diseases are a major cause of pain, suffering and death around the world, today. Heart attacks are caused by coronary heart disease.
This is caused by the narrowing of the coronary artery when substances like cholesterol block it. If not treated and revived on time, a patient suffering from a heart attack can meet a fatal result. So how can you prevent a heart attack?
- Cholesterol: We are all affected to some extent by what we eat. It is important to keep a check on your cholesterol, especially if it is on the higher side, so as to prevent a heart attack. Cholesterol is known to directly cause a heart attacks, because if applies layer upon layer to the walls of the artery, and chokes them until they cannot handle the pressure any longer. So watch your food intake and bring down the blood lipid or fat levels with proper diet and exercise to alleviate the risk of a heart attack.
- Assess your Risk Factors: So are you at risk of heart disease and possible heart attack? This will very much depend on your medical history and allied ailments. If you are suffering from high cholesterol or even diabetes, your chances of having clogged arteries and a subsequent heart attack may increase manifold. Also, you may have a family history of heart diseases which can increase the risk of such ailments in your case. So, it is wise to assess your risk factors and take measures like regular checkups, medication where required and even other measures like diet and exercise.
- Blood Pressure: To prevent a heart attack, you can also keep your blood pressure in check. Constant spikes and dips can lead to a malfunctioning heart which can weaken the heart muscles and lead to a fatal result like a heart attack. Further, high blood pressure can lead to wear and tear of the inner lining of your blood vessels, which makes it that much more difficult for blood flow and circulation. So keep a blood pressure measuring machine or cuff at home, or visit your doctor regularly to keep tabs on your blood pressure.
While these basic measures can help take care of the immediate and most direct causes of heart attacks, you can also avoid passive and active smoking, and indulge in a good diet with plenty of exercise to keep your heart healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.