Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh VuppalaYour feedback matters!
I have a sore throat and my voice has changed from last 2 days. I also get dry cough which worsens the throat voice again. Please suggest some remedies. Thank You.
I am having itching means discomfort in my throat and cough and cold also. What should I do to get relief from this?
I am 22 weeks pregnant. I am suffering from frequent nose bleeds in 3-4 days. Is it due to this torturing summers. Or something else? Pls suggest wat to do.
I have problem in my nose their is balgam in my nose every time it is almost 3 years I am facing this. And the balgam is of green colour it is hard. Some times it blocks my nose I can't breath properly. I consulted doctor 2 year back. Their was no sinus and he told it is allergies when he gave medicines their was pimples on my forehead. So I left medicines after eating a month. Tell me from which disease I am suffering from? And what is its permanent solution?
Dr. Before 5 days. It was my accident and I am injured. At the bottom of my eye cutted. And last 4 days. My nose is bleeding. What can I do for this bleeding.
I get itching in ears every morning I get up. I use cotton buds and evry time I get flakes some what like dandruff What is the reason?
Hi, I have three big ulcers in my throat. Is it fine to leave it to recover on its own? Any food or medicine I should take or anything to be aware of? Thanks.
I used to snore at night and this started few days ago, I do not know why it is happening. I have become a little fat is this because it. Please help me .
I'm 31 yrs old male, few days back I got fever and recovered. Since that time I got cracks on tongue, ulcers inside of the mouth and throat pain also. Please let me know what should I do?
From last few days m feeling tinnitus symptoms in my left ear. So can you tell me how should I treat it. And where can I get best treatment for this in chennai. Thanks.
Sir I am 36 years old I am suffering from ear pain in my left ear from last 3 month. I have take many tables for this.
I am having nose bleeding problem when I came back to home in strong sunlight in summer and also few hour after drink coffee (rarely. How I can get rid of this problem?
I am suffering from Rhinitis having Running nose and Sneezing. I take Montair LC tab and Ennhale nasal spray. It gets cured but causes drowsiness. Is there any non-drowsy medicine to cure rhinitis.
I have cough and throat infection from last 3 days, is these symptoms are of T. B.? Reply me as soon as possible.
Dear sir/ mam I am having blockage in the right ear, with a blowing sound all time. There is loss of hearing. After audiometry and tymphanometry I have been sugested gromet surgery. Is it a permanent solution? presence of fluid submission is found in the middle ear.
I always feel fear when I go to public place. I have been living alone since childhood. I feel dizziness and can't stand at public place for 2 minutes. L feel fear that I will die. please help me. Even I get hesitation in speaking. You will always find tears in my eyes.Please tell.
I am 28 married. I have 2 kids as well. I am a housewife as well. I most often have running nose. It's usually in the morning and after 12 pm it stops. Can I know the reason for it What treatment can be done.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.
Snoring is loud hoarse or harsh breathing sound that occurs during sleep.it is caused by the physical obstruction of the flow of air through mouth and nose as progressing from light sleep to deep sleep.
- A long soft palate and a long uvula ( the dangling tissue in the back of mouth )
- Obstructed nasal airways
- Nasal allergies
- Sinus infection
- Being overweight
-:Deviated septum ( the wall that separates one nostril from the other )
- Nasal Polyps
- Abnormalities in facial bones.