Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RakeshYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old man I have sex problem I could not last for more than 2 minutes while having sex, How to increase sex timing?
Hi I am 34 years old and I have face the problem of knees and toe pain in this age I try many medicine but not relief help what should to do.
I am 32 years old, my height is 177' my weight is only 55 kgs. How can I improve my weight according to my height?
Mam d&c ko 4 months ho gaye lekin period ni Aya (21 June 2016 d&c )pregnancy test bhi negative aaya hai. Medicine li (meprate + ovral) 1 month tak fir b nahi aaya period. Abhi do din pehle usg hui usme 13.7 mm ka embryo like tissue hai but not cardiac activity. And endometrial thickness 16. 3 mm hai. To kya aisa possible ho sakta hai ki medicine leke k beech hi conceive ho gya n dead bhi ho gya .to nam fir period ya destroy tissue khud se thoda bhi bahar kyun nahi aaya. Abhi muje d&c prescribed ki gayi hai. Aap btaye muje samjha kar ke ki ye kya hai aur aage kya karna future k liye sahi hoga because I am newly married. Marriage date 6 March 2016. Please help.
I am working in software company, I am suffering from gas problem since one month, please help me to get out of this problem.
A small serpiginous cluster of vessels is noted in right posterior parietal lobe. The arterial supply of the nidus is from inferior devision of right middle cerebral artery which is enlarged. The venous drainage seems to be superficial cortical veins then draining into superior sagittal sinus. A small T2 hypointense structure is noted posterosuperior to nidus, likely suggestive of venous aneurysm. This is suggestive of brain (compact) anterior venous malformation. Is it dangerous what care should be taken.
I am facing a problem with the periods. Last month, November, I faced it twice within 5 days of gap. 1st one finished on 5th November and then started again on 10th November. (last month I donated blood too). This month, after few days my periods got over, it started again, but the amount of blood is very less. Last month I used "Unwanted 72" after unprotected sex. But this time I didn't. Please help me with this.
Due to chicken pox my face skin is depressed from many places. There are spots everywhere please help me.
I am loosing hair quickly due to change my city that is from allahabad to delhi for job what should I do?
It's not possible to have mind diversion before ejaculations. And what are the exercise for having long lasting sex?
Hi I am 23 year old and for last 2 month I have been suffering from headache it is increasing day by day.
I'm 28 years old i'm having slight pain in my left breast from last 10 days my periods date was 18 july but till now periods are missing. This pain is cyclic r non cyclic I don't know. Do I go for ecg as its paining left side. And my both cholesterol good and bad are bit high.
There would only be a handful of people who are happy with the way their skin looks. While acne and pimples are the concerns at a younger age, but with age the concerns shift to dark circles and pigmentation. Both light and dark pigments become worrisome, and one continuously looks for ways to manage them.
The skin has a pigment called melanin, which is responsible for the color; more the melanin component, darker the skin complexion. This can either decrease or increase and can affect people of any age or gender. Whether or not you will be a victim of pigmentation depends on genetics, sun exposure, skin care regime, hormonal changes (puberty, pregnancy), stress levels and hormonal changes. While hyperpigmentation is very common with old age, hypopigmentation is not very normal and it is advisable to seek medical attention to rule out more serious underlying diseases. The most common types of hyperpigmentation include:
- Lentigo: It is also known as multiple freckles, if caused exclusively due to sun exposure, it is called solar lentigines or dark spots or age spots.
- Melasma: This is caused by hormonal changes, especially during pregnancy.
- Minimizing sun damage is the first and most important step in reducing onset and severity of pigmentation. Use a sunscreen that at least has an SPF of 15 regularly. It is not just on sunny days that the sun causes damage. If you are heading out (even cloudy days), it means the sun can damage you. Avoid sun exposure as much as possible if you know you are prone to pigmentation.
- Regular use of scrubs and exfoliators ensures the buildup of dead cells is removed, which itself leads to hyperpigmentation in many people. For dry or sensitive skin, exfoliate 1 to 2 times a week. For oily skin, exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week. Try to avoid scrubs on acne as the abrasive effect can worsen the condition.
Treatment for Hyperpigmentation-
Pigmentation issues run in the family and if your mother and grandmother had it, it is very likely you are prone for hyperpigmentation too. In these cases, aggressive skin care routine can help improve appearance. Ensure that the skin care products used contain at least an SPF of 15 and other active ingredients like alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). The glycolic and lactic acids are examples of AHAs, which aid in removing dead cells that form on the skin. This produces a clearer skin with lesser discoloration. Vitamin C and E and kojic acid are also effective for treating hyperpigmentation. Other dermatological treatments-
- Chemical Peels: Chemical Peels are a more intensive treatment used in cases of more persistent pigmentation or to hasten the lightening effects of the topical prescription products. Peels work by exfoliating the upper-most layer of your skin and the dark area with it. There are many different types of peels and they are usually solutions that the dermatologist applies to the skin.
- Medication: Topical treatments such as hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream, GA, and trichloroacetic acid. Skin whitening products are used for clinical treatment of postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
In addition to these, ensure you eat a healthy diet with loads of fresh fruits and vegetables, stay hydrated, reduce sun exposure, and you surely will have be able to deal with pigmentation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.