Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. RakeshYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old woman when I get in morning I don't feel fresh I always feel heaviness in my chest and also have acidity problem and some problem in my throat.
Sinusitis is an irritation or swelling of the tissue covering the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are loaded with air. But there are times when they get blocked and loaded with fluid. In such cases, germs can develop and cause an infection. Due to this infection, your nose gets heavily blocked along with you sinuses and might make it difficult for you to breathe.
Conditions that can bring about sinus blockage include the following:
Allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining around the nose)
Little developments or growths in the covering of the nose called nasal polyps
A deviated septum (a shift in the nasal cavity)
Here are some of the ways you can get rid of sinusitis naturally:
Stay Hydrated: Drink a lot of water, soup or broth, along with juices with no added sugar and hot tea. These liquids will disperse bodily fluids and drain it from the disturbed sinuses.
Salt Water Rinse: In case you suffer from sinus infections often, invest in a neti pot. This helpful container makes it simple to hydrate your nasal tract, getting out undesirable bodily fluids and any contaminants you may have breathed, an which may have been caught in the nasal cavity.
Turmeric/Ginger Root: Turmeric root is an excellent fragrant spice found in most Indian and Middle Eastern dishes. Turmeric not only contains the regular calming and anti-inflammatory curcumin, it is also an antioxidant. When it is mixed with hot ginger ale and blended with hot tea, this mixture can remove excess fluid from the clogged nasal sections, ease sinus pressure and make you feel better.
Spicy Food: Spicy ingredients such as mustard, hot peppers, curry, horseradish, and masala in one’s food may help in clearing sinuses. In case you like spices, think about including some hot flavours to your food to open your nasal entries.
Apply Warm Packs: You can use a warm pack to keep the nasal tissues damp. Also, fill a round bowl or pot with steaming water and place your face over it with a towel around your head to inhale the steam in. This will open up your sinuses and make an easy path for fluid drainage.
Take a Steam: High temperature water vapour can saturate the sinuses. Sprinkle a couple drops of eucalyptus or menthol in the shower or bath and steam up your bathroom. A hot shower can also relax the bodily fluid as well as the mucus and debris that are stuck inside your nose.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is not only powerful in disposing off sinus issues; it can also be used for different skin and hair issues. What it does essentially for sinus infection is that it clears up the nose so that the bodily fluid can be removed quickly.
Is it good to clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide? I was told by one of my family members not to.
Hi, I am having palpitation problem. heartbeat remains high in rest position 90+. Throat pain comes and goes automatically lasts for 30 minutes to some hours. ECG, TMT, CBC, Thyroid and vitamin test are normal. Dizziness and blurry vision remains usually. Feeling sleepy full day even after deep sleep at night. Please suggest.
I am suffering from big tonsils in my whole mouth even in throat also from last 3 days and I am unable to take any solid thing.
I HAVE FREQUENT SINUS ATTACKS AND HENCE FEEL WEAK AND CONSTANT BODY PAIN. WHAT IS THE LONG TERM TREATMENT? CAN I PL KNOW?
I am suffering from throat infection. I have taken medicine but I have not recovered yet. What can I do?
What can I take when I have cold and throat pain? Its my first day of cold with throat pain and I want some relief from this pain without taking medicines. Can anyone please tell me what do I eat?
I feel pain in my neck, not too much. Tell me what is that. Not inside. I have went to doctor, they said it is infection they suggest some medicine. But their is no. Relieve.
What should I do to be relieved from tonsillitis problem even when affected by minor cold and cough?
I visited homeopathic doctor and told him dat m suffering from vertigo and dat I feel slow continuous dizziness and nausea every time. He gave me medicine for spondylitis I told him I have vertigo nt spondylitis the causes for both are same you will be benefited so I took d medicine. Bt after taking 3 days m feeling more dizzy. I read vertigo is caused by ear problem. please suggest me is dat doctor is giving me right medicine or should I stop taking them.
My head is paining too much and my ear is also paining too much and in night I has done 4 time vomiting so what should I do and from above description symptoms of disease.
These are the symptoms I found. Previously I worked as a teacher. Could you please suggest any medicine. Please do the needful. Change in pitch Reduced pitch range Difficulty in speaking loudly / softly Pain / scratchy feeling in the throat while or after speaking Repeated sore throats / chronic throat irritation. Need to clear the throat frequently Breaks in the voice Feeling of lump in the throat Tremors or shakiness in the voice Strained strangled quality to your voice Voice drops to a whisper as you speak Voice use is effortful.
Suffering from vertigo bppv from two days ,please suggest what should I do, how would it will last long?
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Some common reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Before going to home remedies please consult Dr.and keep in regular observation. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. Placing a humidifier in room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine by converting the water to moisture fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly. this doesn't mean you neglect the problem. We have endoscopic treatment and surgery now which is simple and quick healing and resume work .
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking the blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: The compress(towel) that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.
- Exercise: Doing aerobics definitely help by releasing adrenaline in body and opens nose. This is the best treatment of allergic rhinitis after avoiding allergens.
Do not use Otrivin like nose drops I inadvertently. This can even produce blocked nose if using for long time.