Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh BabuYour feedback matters!
If I doing gym means workout then how much affect of doing masturbation on our health. In a week how many times we have to do masturbation. Plse suggest in me.
I had root canal treatment almost 10 years ago due to an injury in 3 teeth. Now the teeth have started becoming darker in color. Is this expected after rct? I was not told of any such effects while undergoing the surgery.
Feeling itching sensation on my face near to beard on my cheeks, what can I do to avoid it, and due to that I have got some pimples, it happened two weeks ago, please give me a remedy for it,
I am a student. I spend a lot of time with books but my problem is I can not study not more than 1 hour. After 1 hour hour headache and back pain started. please gave suggestions to increase study time.
I have a problem in sex, like erectile distinction, I am of only 25 years. 5.6 ft height and 68 kg in weight. I don't know the causes, the problem is started 1 years, 1 year before I'm very strong in sex. But now not good. Is there any hormone problem.
Sir i'am suffering from fever in last two weeks so please give me your valuable suggestions thank you sir.
While having sex I loose my stamina in just 15 minutes. I can not make my partner happy during intercourse. My ejaculation time is also very short. Give a good solution.
I am suffering from fever .pls give me prescription. I had already visited my family doctor. But still I am not feeling well.
Hello sir, I have red eyes for over three days and running nose with cough and fever. What should I do?
I am doing masturbation from 14 age my present age is 18 but now my penis size is so small . I have erectile dysfunction and my penis is not easily excited. It become so weak. please help me.
I got a temporary tattoo with black ink from a shop on my left forearm 2 weeks back. I had a burning sensation after 1 hour the tattoo was made and that lasted for one day and increased when exposed to the sun. Now since 3 days I am observing red pimples which are raised and a lot of itching on the affected part. Please guide.
I had itchy, teary and pink eye but I also took medication for that means eye drops and medicines that time I felt better and now when I stopped using eye drops and medicines I again feel like itching the eyes and after that it becomes pink and pain so much and also I have headache after that then what should I do to cure this? It is almost 15 days now that I am not feeling well I also have flu after that.
I am a 22 years old male and I have been suffering from itching inside my nose (both nostrils) resulting into frequent sneezing. If I rub those areas after sneezing I get more itchy feeling and more sneezes. Have been suffering from this for a year or so. Please suggest what to do?
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.