Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh BabuYour feedback matters!
I don't know Wht infection has been occurred, my penis is itching & some boils came in skin reddish colour in penis I don't no how to find solution for this I had tried many medicines but it doesn't cure my infection & itching. please help me to cure.
Sir, I am 47 years old married since 2007 but failed to become father. My wife is only 28 and she is normal according to doctor. Each time I was asked to have my semen analysis done I fail because I cannot ejaculate semen by masturbating. My question is that how can I provide semen for analysis?
I have got red red hole spots in my mouths upper part. What is it can you please tell me whats this and how to get it ?
I have pain in my stomach and I take pantop dsr but some days I relax and after that same what should I do.
Hy doctor. I'm 30 year old. From last two three months, I face a problem during sex with my partner. I feel desire for sex and have no any kind of erection problem but while having sex, I doesn't getting wet or say no semens comes out and my penis get down. Please help what should I do.
I am suffering from type2 diabetes for 20 years. I am now 64 years. I have diadetic neuropathy on both my lower legs. I fear numbness creeping on my hands , palms and fingers, VCan you please give me a way to reverse these? It bothers me a lot because I am a freelance writer Much Grateful in advance.
Sir, I am mating daily or sometime twice or thrice in a day with my ex and I take approx 10 to 15 minutes to cum. I want to know that is it right or should I avoid this frequent sex? How much sex should one have? Is mating in excess safe? Can I have any sexual problem in future by doing sex in excess? What should I do? How much sex should I do in week or month? Its my humble request to you sir to guide me into this matter pls pls.
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 35 years old male. I have been diagnosed with Acanthosis Nigricans. Can you suggest a remedy for this.
I have acidity from longer time after eat meel I feel very nerves and burn in chest please advise me.
Hi I have throat problem. Need to clear my throat often. Cough in the morning. Post nasal drip.please help
I am 22 years old and I have facing sneezing problem for the last 3 years. My nasal septum is slightly deviated in the left side. In the morning after waking up when I get the water in my nose its starts sneezing. I was taking allergic pills and nasal spray for last 2 and half year, when I stop taking this pills it starts again.
What problems are created during sex please tell me to avoid them? I do not like to use any condom please tell me other protection?
1.The best way to prevent sunburn is to avoid or at least minimize long exposure to sun. Cover your body with full sleeve shirts and full length pants, wear hat.
2. Do not go out in the afternoons. Keep an eye on the clock. Avoid exposing yourself to sun between 10 am to 4 pm.
3. Apply sun screen lotions regularly for every 3 hours.
4. Massage your skin with soothing lotions to relive skin from pain and inflammation.
5. Drink lot of water and fluids. Hydrate your body to remove excess heat.
6. Frequently damp your body with wet cloth.
7. Avoid medications which increase sensitivity to the sun.
8. Avoid smoking and consuming excess of caffeine, alcohol
9. Use mild soaps to clean blisters, wounds. Chemicals in soap may dry the skin, increase irritation making the condition even worse.
I am a diabetic since last 18yrmy HB1Ac is between 7 to 7.4. Can iIsafely have BGR 34. My question is to an ayurveda Dr.
Methi or Fenugreek is a herb with green leaves that comes from the Pea family. The seed of fenugreek is bitter in taste and are used in preparing a number of medicines. The leaves of fenugreek, however, are quite tasty when cooked. 1 tablespoon of fenugreek leaf contains calorie, fat, fibre, protein, carbohydrate, iron, magnesium, vitamin B6 and phosphorous. It goes without saying that they are extremely beneficial for the overall health of an individual.
Here is a list of few benefits that methi leaf can extend to the body if consumed regularly:
- Address heart diseases: Fenugreek contains a compound known as galactomannan that plays a key role in addressing many heart diseases and helps the cardiac muscle to remain intact. The sodium and potassium content of fenugreek helps to maintain the heart rate and keeps blood pressure at an optimum level.
- Reduce inflammation: Fenugreek is known to address inflammation such as chronic coughs, boils, mouth ulcers, tuberculosis, mouth cancer, bronchitis and kidney ailments. Fenugreek slows down the absorption of sugar and stimulates insulin. They can be consumed daily in the form of a paste or along with food to address various inflammation of the body.
- Lose weight: Fenugreek helps to lose weight. The natural fibre content of methi, when consumed in the morning on an empty stomach, can help to curb hunger. Fenugreek swells in the stomach and gives a fulfilling feeling. They can become a major aid in any weight loss program.
- Address acid reflux: Fenugreek is an extremely good remedy for addressing heartburn and acid reflux. Fenugreek contains mucilage that coats the intestinal and stomach lining and thus soothes the gastrointestinal tissue. The methi seeds should be soaked in water before consuming.
- Helps in fixing a sore throat: 1 spoon of methi paste when mixed with honey and lemon reduce fever and give relief from a cough and cold. It is also capable of fixing a sore throat. It nourishes the body and helps to recover from cold in very short time.
- Menstrual discomfort: Compounds such as isoflavones and diosgenin possess estrogen-like quality. They can readily address discomfort associated with PMs and menstrual cramps. Methi is also found to help with mood fluctuation and hot flashes. Due to their iron-rich properties, fenugreek proves to be extremely helpful for women suffering from menstrual pain.
- Hair problems: Fenugreek is known to have a very soothing effect on the scalp that in turn makes the hair black and shiny. When fenugreek seeds are soaked overnight, boiled and mixed with coconut oil to form a paste, they can do wonders for the hair. They are also known to be ceasing hair fall and hair thinning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.