Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh BabuYour feedback matters!
Here are some common myths and facts about erectile dysfunction.
Fiction: Healthy men don’t experience erectile dysfunction.
Fact: All men over the age of 30 will experience erectile problems at least once in their lifetime.
Fiction: Men under 40 don’t worry about erectile dysfunction.
Fact: While it is true that erectile dysfunction is more prevalent among older men, men of any age can suffer from ED. Erectile dysfunction is especially common among men with medical conditions such as high-blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease
Fiction: Erectile dysfunction is normal for men as they age.
Fact: Erectile dysfunction can become more common for men as they grow older, but it should never be considered normal. Erectile dysfunction is a medical condition that requires diagnosis and treatment.
Fiction: Only men with ED suffer from
Fact: Occasional erectile difficulties are extremely common and can be caused by a variety of factors including stress, anxiety about sexual performance, diabetes, high-blood pressure and depression.
Fiction: Erectile dysfunction is not dangerous.
Fact: Although ED isn’t dangerous in of itself, it can be an early warning signs of serious heart conditions. Erectile problems can be a symptom of high-blood pressure and hormone imbalances.
Fiction: Erectile dysfunction is “all in the mind”.
Fact: ED is a real medical condition that can affect anyone. Talking to your doctor is the key to effective treatment.
Fiction: If you have trouble getting an erection, it’s because you’re not attracted to your partner.
Fact: There are many reasons a man may experience erectile dysfunction. It is important to talk openly with your partner about your concerns about ED.
Men experiencing erectile problems, it is important
I am pure vegetarian, I will not consume egg also, as I noticed that compared to others I am somewhat week, suggest me veg diet which increases stamina.
Hi Sex with prostitute on october with condom and which was not break and tested on March on almost 6 month with hiv 1&hiv2 antibody rapid test result non reactive so shall I move on as my friend didn't test his status? And aids helpline also told me that I'm hiv free (negative)
We had unprotected sex on 23 rd after that she had taken ipill but no bleeding happened next day as mentioned in ipill box. Now her periods dates were on 23 or 25. But now its 27 and there is no sign of period. Is there anything to worry about or any chance of pregnancy? Please guide
Which is the best medicine for last longing sex because When I am doing sex I will discharge quickly or any sideeffect of masturbation.
I feel weakness and tiredness. Also B12 is less and one of the doctor suggested to take the b12 injections throughout life. Want to know your suggestion on this.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
Recently I had protected sex with my girlfriend nd I had cummed but still continued for sometime. And now her periods are delayed. Is it possible that she might have conceived? We had sex with woman on top position.
Hi, I am 30 years old. I was an alcoholic (weekly 4 days drink for 3 years) and I have high blood pressure. I have consulted a psycartist for alcohol withdrawal (used withdrawal symptoms tablet for one week) and it's been months now. I used to have tab for high bp morning and evening Amlong 5 mg daily. I am getting dizziness while driving, after using restroom, while taking bath. Etc. I am 124 kg weight. I am trying to reduce weight, still I want to get rid of the dizziness or anxiety, which is disturbing my life pls help. Is the tablet getting me into dizziness, or High bp or alcohol withdrawal? Can I take Himalaya 52, for liver functioning properly? It might bad because of drinks right. Please advice. Thanks Vinay.
Hi, My son (30 yrs old), is suffering from low grade fever for the last 10 days. In the morning his temperature is 97.8 - 98.2 and at (9 am - 11 am) it is 98.6. After that any time between 11 am to 4 PM it rises to 99.2 and at night its is again 98.4 - 98.8. He has lower backache, leg & thigh pain, fatigue and sometime heaviness on the head. He has taken Cepodem for 5 days & Cepodem AZ for the last 5 days. But the fever pattern is the same. Kindly explain the reason and treatment and if any other test is required. He had done Widal test, but it is negative (1/40) only. We had done some other test like - TLC, ESR, Liver, Chest - Xray & Ultra sound (Whole Abdomen). All reports are normal. Please help we are very much worried now.
My wife, who is 50 in age is suffering from high pulse rate problem. Her pulse reaches to 110 any time without any reason. Even it happens in the morning when she gets up. Is it a serious problem heart related? Should I contact a good cardiologist? Please advice.
Sweat is very problem for me. If I do little bit work and feel nervous sweat out from my body rapidly. It's a problem from my childhood. Is this any kind of diseases.
Hai doctor, my urine is yellow in color when I drink coconut water or butter milk it comes to normal after two or three hours again it becomes yellow. I am facing this problem from one week. Before this I met unprotected sex. Is this any infection. Please suggest some medicines.
I am boxing player. My efficiency is not up to the mark. I Am getting tired soon. I Am sweating too much and getting tired too fast. How can I manage my efficiency.
Maintain a healthy blood pressure, 120/80. The higher your blood pressure (bp) the greater your risk for developing heart diseases.