Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raju S
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raju SYour feedback matters!
Please suggest Aagr mere period regular 28- 30 p rahte ho or 16 Dec n 13 January meri period date ho to 10 feb Ko sex karne par condom ke sath pregnancy kya chance hote hai. Mujhe tension ho Rahi hai. Please kuch suggest kare pregnancy avoid kar ne ke liye.
Hi, Last month ke 9 date ko mere girlfriend ko date aaiye thi then 14 ko we had sex and now next month ke 15 date hai still usko date nhi aaiye hai but usko vomiting vagre kuch bhi nhi or kuch bhi pregnancy ke symptoms dikhe nhi hai so wo pregnent hou hai kya? Ki ye normal date ka problam hai? please tell me.
After dilevery my wife have her perioad after 3 month. But after that thier period not start. That condition have any problem or this is normal.
Hi I just wanted to know when I am doing sex with my hubby my vagina is always scratched and my hubby pennis also so why it would be happened and what should I do? But this is happened from last 4 month before 4 month everything were normal.
Dear Doctor, I am 25 year old female suffering from skin rash in my groin area. First it looked like a ring worm so I started using ring guard. It reduced by darkened the whole area very badly. But the itching did not reduce. Due to itching I dry shaved the area n put oil. Next day the area was covered with tiny swollen boils like thing in vagian . Which is burning n itching. Please please help.
Non Hodgkin Lymphoma is when the cells in your lymphatic system become cancerous. The lymphatic system is responsible for fighting off diseases, which may attack your body. Initially, tumors develop from the lymphocytes in your body. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is much more common than the other type of lymphoma which is Hodgkin lymphoma. There are various types of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma; the most common of which are diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and follicular lymphoma. Here is everything you need to know about Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Swollen lymph nodes: A swollen lymph node in the neck, underarm and armpit which comes about without any pain is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
2. Fever: When you have a sudden unexplained fever, it may be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
3. Night sweats: Night sweats are simply when you sweat excessively in the night.
4. Fatigue: Feeling extremely tired can be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
5. Weight loss: A sudden unexplained loss of weight is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
6. Itchiness: An itchy skin is a rather serious indicator of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Just like other forms of cancer, it is not known what causes Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, but there are factors, which put you more at risk compared to others.
1. Immunosuppressive drugs: You are most likely to develop Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, especially after taking immunosuppressive drugs after a major organ transplant.
2. Bacteria and viruses: Certain bacterial and viral infections cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma including the HIV and Epstein-Barr virus as well as the Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
3. Pesticides: Research suggests that overexposure to the pesticides which kill weeds increases your likelihood of developing Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
4. Age: Elder people are also more likely to suffer from Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy comprises of administering drugs to kill the cancerous cells, either through injection or orally which kill cancer.
2. Radiation therapy: Radiation therapy deals with radiation which is directed at the parts of your body affected by cancer.
3. Medications to enhance the immune system: There are many medications which fight off cancer by boosting the immune system.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!