Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raju SYour feedback matters!
Hello doc. This 2nd tym Gintte 35 periods se kitne din k bad shuru krni chaiye. Maine. Last mnth Gintte 35 li thi 21 days khane k bad 7 days k gapk bad ab periods aa gye. please suggest me periods k kitne dib k bad shuru kru. Nd kitne mnth continue krni padti h.
Hi this is kalpana. I am 29 years old. I am married. Still now I do not get period. I went a hospital but doctor said it's miracle uterus is not there. Any treatment is there. I need children's.
I am 5 months pregnant and I am suffering from fever. Please suggest me medicine which I can take during pregnancy having no side effects.
Hi I am having symptoms of pregnancy. I came to korea for one month so could not consult any doctor. I am having acidity problem and not feeling like eating anything whole day. Everytime I feel like I may puke. Is this a normal behavior. What should I prefer to eat as I have to live here for 1 more week. I have to work from 10AM till 9PM , is this so much stress? I have to travel from Korea to Bangalore so any precautions that I should take while travelling?
Sir my wife anjali and me newly married. Hamne abhi tak sex nhi kiya he bcz uska kahi pain hota he ek baar Hamne try bhi kiya but kafi pain hota he anjali ko Bahot aaram se bhi try kiya but result is negative hi he kya karo pls advise me.
Menopause is a phase when the estrogen in the body starts to diminish. Every woman has to face this "change of life" at the time of her last period. On average, women reach menopause at age 51, but it can happen earlier or later. Menopausal symptoms vary with every woman. Common symptoms include hot flashes, night sweats, weight gain around the middle, sleep disturbances and mood changes. However, some women go through menopause with no real symptoms.
What causes menopause? Hormones. As women age, your ovaries produce less estrogen and progesterone, two of the main hormones for reproduction. As estrogen levels go down, one of the first signs of "menopausal transition" is irregular periods in which bleeding is unusually heavy or light; the time between periods also may become longer.
While the symptoms and the risk factors of menopause cannot be negated in totality, good nutrition can ease certain condition for the body. A variety of food along consisting of enough iron and calcium is of prime importance during this phase. Here is a basic guideline of the dietary her healthy practices one should follow:
- Enough calcium intake: A daily serving of three to four dairy based products can pay rich dividends in the endeavor of acquiring calcium for the body. Other calcium-rich food sources include fish such as salmon and sardine, legumes and broccoli. The aim should be to intake a minimum of 1200 mg of calcium daily.
- Iron is a must: Three servings of iron-rich diet is a necessity for the body. Some iron rich food sources include red meat, nuts, grain products, green vegetables, red meat, poultry etc. Acquiring 8 MG of iron daily is a must for every woman going through the phase of menopause.
- Fiber is a key dietary component: The intake of fiber rich food is a necessity during menopause. Some fiber-rich food includes bread, fresh fruits, pasta, cereals etc. A daily intake of 21 gms of fiber content is essential for the body to function properly.
- Gamma Linolenic Acid: This is a form of fatty acid that is extremely crucial to regulate the balance of hormone and maintain health during menopause. Good sources of Gamma Linolenic Acid or GLA are vegetable oils originated from hemp seed, primrose, blackcurrant etc. Intake of these oils along with curry or salad should do the trick.
- Intake of Magnesium: The human skeleton is comprised of 60 percent of magnesium. Over 300 enzymes require magnesium for a various catalytic reaction of the body. Needless to mention that intake of magnesium is crucial for a woman going through menopause. Some good sources of magnesium include halibut fish, leafy vegetables, grains, seeds etc.
- Intake of Phytoestrogens: Soy isoflavones are rich in phytoestrogens. Good source of the same include soya milk, soya beans, tofu etc. Soy protein is extremely beneficial due to their support function of HDL. It can even influence positive heart function. Studies have found that phytoestrogens can successfully limit the flow of free radicals in the body and block the signs of aging.
- Antioxidants Vitamins: Vitamins, especially A, C, and E are known to be mighty effective in maintaining good menopause health. Food items such as kale, butter, turkey, pork are a great source of vitamin A. Rose hips, lemon, strawberries, sprouts are good sources of vitamin C. Vitamin E can be found in certain food items such as avocado, spinach, hazelnuts, sunflower, milk, asparagus, whole grain etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
My sister is pregnant 1_1/2 mth last LMP is 24/04/17 .she marriage is 16/05/17 and she first relation in our husband is 28/05/17. So can it possible to she is pregnant in few days and it is safe to both child and mother?
Hi there. I am a 19 year old girl and want to know about something. It's about white discharge from past 4 days when I wake up in the morning the white discharge is flowing in quantity and it's happening only in the mornings not the whole day. Is it normal or not?. If not then what's the issue?. Let me know, I really wanna know it's getting difficult for me.
Hello Dr. I am pregnant last 5 months can I drive Scooty bike please suggest me their is not problem about my pregnancy.
I'm 34 years old suffering from infertility related problem. Medical report tells that there is no problem. But doctor says to become tension/stress free to get pregnant. By profession i'm an engineer in ofc there is so much stress also regarding my infertility I become very upset/ in tension. I want to avoid the tension but can't. But suggest me some tips so that I become cool and be avoid the stress in both office and my family.
After taking 1 tablet of mifepristone & 4 tablets of misoprostol it's 16 hours but no bleeding then what to do?
How many days are safe to make sex after pregnancy? Or it is not allowed to do sex After pregnancy? One more question what should b the proper diet for few months after pregnancy as the pregnant doesn't eat properly at early stage of pregnancy. Pls kindly tell me about it.
Yeast infections are caused due to the overgrowth of yeast, which is a fungus. This type of infection is also called as candidiasis. Most women in the world are likely to get infected with vaginal or vulvo-vaginal candidiasis at least once in their lifetime. The most common causative organism of this disease is Candida albicans. The other Candida species that might cause these are C. glabrata, C. parapsilosis, C. tropicalis, and C. krusei.
Sometimes, it becomes chronic and may appear 4-5 times in a year.
Other types of yeast infections
Yeast infections can be caused in other parts of the body as well. When yeast infections occur in the mouth, it is called thrush or oropharyngeal candidiasis. Yeast infections are mostly found in moist, warm areas such as armpits, genital area etc. This type is called cutaneous candidiasis. Most candida infections are not very harmful. However, if they reach the blood stream, it can result in fatality. This is called invasive candidiasis and can happen by inserting an infected catheter, etc.
What causes candidiasis?
Candidiasis is caused when the natural flora of the area is thrown off balance. The most common causes of candidiasis are:
- Diseases such as HIV which suppress immunity
- Antibiotics, steroids and birth control pills
- Vaginal douching
- Using perfumed products such as soap and bubble baths
- Wearing tight clothing such as synthetic underwear and spandex that do not allow your genitals to breathe
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
An arrhythmia is a problem with the speed or rhythm of the heartbeat. Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common type of arrhythmia. The cause is a disorder in the heart's electrical system.
Often, people who have AF may not even feel symptoms. But you may feel
- Palpitations -- an abnormal rapid heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Weakness or difficulty exercising
- Chest pain
- Dizziness or fainting
Doctors diagnose AF using family and medical history, a physical exam, and a test called an electrocardiogram (EKG), which looks at the electrical waves your heart makes. Treatments include medicines and procedures to restore normal rhythm.
French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System
If you still think that non-surgical hair replacement means wearing a wig, think again. Today’s techniques create a result that is far more subtle, far more comfortable, far more natural and fair easier to live with.
Non-surgical hair replacement involves applying a thin, light, transparent membrane to the scalp, which is infused; with human hair. This membrane; is then attached to the scalp and woven in with the existing hair, to create a very natural effect.
French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System
Especially for new wearers, French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System is the best choice. It is durable and invisible against skin.
It is very breathable due to thinning of French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System, and is useful for those living in warm climate. The Poly sides and back make these hair skins for thinning hair easy to tape and clean. This men’s hair skin/hair patch/toupee/hair unit/hair system, for thinning hair look natural because of the graduated, bleach knot single hairline. These hair skins for thinning hair have durable double knots on the rest of the base. This wonderful type of hair skin/hair patch provides the customers with a high quality ultra thin skin of hair skin/hair patch that comes with a French lace made especially for the urban men.
Features of French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System:
The base design has a soft lace front part,
A skin base with natural look and easy to tape, and with some durability.,
Reinforced threads are stitched to lace front for good contour and longer life span.,
Front hairline and top totally undetectable, Natural appearance, beautiful looking.,
The product has a 120% hair density with an average of 6 inches of hair length,
It has free style hair direction,
The curl and wave is the same 30 mm
Soft, feather light, breathable, durable, bleach knots on top and front makes undetectable,
Front hairline and top view, natural looking and beautiful appearance,
Transparent thin skin on sides and back make it easy to attach and clean.