Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. RajuYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old and having pain in my neck since 4 to 5 months. Sometimes I feel dizzy. I think its spondylosis. What should I do?
I frequently get a sore throat, pain and infection in the throat every time there is a change on the weather. My local doctor prescribes antibiotics every time and I'm tired of how it messes with my digestion. Kindly resolve the issue and advise on what should I get rid of basic frequent throat problem.
My daughter is 12-years-old and always fall sick. She has also deteriorated in her studies and is not able to concentrate. She gets tonsillitis, fever, morning sneeze and severe cold regularly. Blood tests which was done on Dec 5, 2015 showed that her eosinophil count is 6%, and all other reports were normal. Please advise me as to what best can be done to make her healthy and get rid of all these ailments. I am waiting for your reply.
I had done minor surgery of pinodile sinus around 4 years back, during that time I had very bad back pain and after the operation it has reduced completely. But now again just from 1 years back I started getting the back pain but this time it's not like before, Its very little. Pls advice me what needs to be done.
After quitting tobacco my face, ears and throat itching and burning also ears paining can it gone by it's self or need to consult to which doctor can be please guide me.
Hello, mai jab bhi eyes band karke khada hota hu to aisa feel hota hai jaise sir ghum raha hai dizziness feel hoti hai. Pls help.
I mostly do masturbation 2 times a week but after that next I am getting tired, uneasy, fuzzy vision, my body was panning whole day what should I do please suggest me.
Sir I have some problems in my mouth in right side near the ear where ligaments are present when I open my mouth there is some noise but not pain in the joint please consult me I am highly thankful for you.
I am suffering from clod and nose blowing problem. And 1 round shape ball comes just down to my ear what's this please guide me.
I am 21 years old male. I am suffered from cold, cough, asthma, and tonsillitis very badly. So what I do?
I am frequently suffering from throat infection, cold and cough. Can anything be done to increase the body immunity against cold and cough and throat infection.
I have ear problem from last 15 days some pus coming from the year and some different sound coming from ear for your knowledge I am informing you that I have done operation of ear in year 2003 for the hole of ear parda. So please suggest me good tablet and ear drops for my above problem and I want to keep my ear very dry always please suggest me solution.
Mera problem hai ki mera gala me halka Sujan sa mahsus hota hai aur bhara bhara sa lagta hai maine gala ka doctor se dikhaya to unhone thaired ki jaach karane ke liya bola to Usme kuchh nahi Nikla Lekin sujan Abhi bhi hai or bhara bhara sa mahsus hota kabhi kabhi to jibh Ander kichne jaisa lagta to mai kya karu koi dusra doctor se dekhau yaa nahi mera age 32 year hai.
My friend he is 23 years old male has bleeding in his nose nearly 4 times in this past 6 months can I now is it a serious problem or not please guide?
Sir, I am 27 years old I have problem my neck its tonsil few days ago I have TB problem now its good but tonsil not done.
I have in my nose like allergies 7 years more, still not preventing this. I using sepmax, isotroin 20mg, deriva cms gel,
Are you aware of the causes and symptoms of vertigo? Also known as bhrama, vertigo is a balance disorder. It is also referred to as a spinning sensation and head rush. A sense of spinning of the nearby surroundings is experienced by a person affected with vertigo. Standing in an upright position becomes difficult. The onset of this condition occurs in several ways. Ayurveda has a complex explanation for vertigo or bhrama, which is as follows:
According to Ayurveda, vertigo is caused because of your pitta and vata doshas.
- When the vata and pitta doshas get excited, an abnormal functioning of the balance mechanism within your inner ear is caused.
- A vestibular imbalance, or an imbalance in the inner part of your ear is the primary cause of vertigo. It disrupts the coordination of a stimulus and response.
- Any defect or disruption in the proper flow of oxygen to the ear can result in vertigo attacks.
Factors causing imbalance in doshas
- Viral infections like common cold
- Ear problems like discharges, infections in the ear cavity, and perforation of the eardrum
- Certain cardiovascular diseases such as low blood pressure, valve diseases, and improper heart rhythms
- Migraine and anemia
- Certain neck ailments such as cervical spondylosis
- Arthritis and injury to the head that leads to concussions
Several Ayurvedic herbs and remedies are used for the treatment of vertigo. These herbs are added to a patient’s regular diet. They are as follows:
- Ashwagandha improves the flow of oxygen in your body. It is commonly used for dealing with respiratory problems that result in vertigo or bhrama.
- Ginkgo is the most effective Ayurvedic herb for curbing all forms of circulatory problems. It enhances the flow of oxygen to various parts of your body. It is ideal for the reduction and elimination of vertigo. It also cures ringing in the ears, which is a common vertigo symptom.
- The roots of the vacha tree are effective in giving relief to vertigo patients.
- A concoction made of Guduchi Kasaya is effective in curing a vertigo. One should have 30ml of the concoction every morning, at least half an hour before breakfast.
- Other important Ayurvedic remedies that help with vertigo management include Triphala, Sarpagandha, Yogendra rasa, Saraswatarishtha, and many others.
It is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting Ayurvedic treatment for vertigo on your own. He will be able to diagnose your condition and severity, and accordingly prescribe the best treatment.