Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajshekharYour feedback matters!
We are Blessed with Baby Boy last week, he is healthier, and seems he is struggling and crying while going pee and motion, I am afraid of would it be like constipation issue, else what could it be. And how to identify the problem to resolve. We give Luke warm water and mother feeding only.
She has problem of bed wetting at age of 11 1/2 years .she is premature baby with 1400 gm weight and operated for reverse reflux of kidney at age of 7 years .Is any treatment available for bed wetting?
Diabetes often referred as diabetes mellitus is a metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar) either because insulin production is inadequate or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin or both. There are three types of diabetes:
1. Type 1 diabetes: The body doesn't produce insulin. People usually develop type 1 before their 40 th year often in early adulthood or teenage years. It is nearly 10% of total diabetes
2. Type 2 diabetes: The body doesn't produce insulin for proper function, approximately 90% of all cases of diabetes of this type
3. Gestational diabetes: This type affects females during pregnancy, uncontrolled or undiagnosed gestational diabetes can raise the risk of complications during child birth
If a person has heag nonreactive hap be anti bodies mildly reactive is he contigouse for hap b and viral load is 543 iu/ml my father is just diagnosed I am worried if I am contaminated as I am breast feeding.
Please suggest food items to feed 1 year baby in order to give her healthier life in all aspects and ways to give the items.
Hello my son is suffering from loose motion and admitted to hospital. Aftr treatment there is no difference in numbers of motion he has only greenish yellow become yellow in color of his potty. His prescription is inj nepstem 25 mg 1 a day Inj Monocef 250 mg 2 times and ofm and taff pro liquid2 tome a day Why he is not responding to treatment what should I do im just too much tensed for him.
My son of 3 yr is suffering from loose stops from past one month. We took homeopathic treatment in previous month and stools were under control as soon as we stopped home medicines, the infection occurred again so we visited paediatric doctor and they prescribed zenflox and enterogermina along with zentel to kill worms. And zincovit. We also took his ultrasound of abdomen and there were no specific finding according to doctor. Now even after taking 7 days of zenflox plus. enterogermina kid passes 3 to 4 watery stools. Please suggest. He is already weighs just 12.3 kg ans has become very weak.
Hello, I was put on vaginal susten thrice a day till 9 weeks of pregnancy due to history of 1 miscarriage (had PCOS). By 7 months I got a false pain. But no contraction was there. Doctor didn't want to take risk. So I was asked to take lung development steroid. Also Susten 200 again 10 days. By 39 weeks I delivered a baby girl weighing 3.13 kg on 14 Feb 2014. But she has lot of hairs on back forehead etc. Now even cheeks are mildly hairy. Small hairs. Near the ears etc. pediatrician says its genetic. But nobody in our family has this. I am vry much worried.
Hi my daughter is of 6 years old. And has problem of bedwetting. Eventhough she goes to bathroom before bed. And she drinks water after 10 PM. We have given lots of medicine and consult to the doctor. Pls. Suggest the solution.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.