Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajsekharan NairYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, my name is Akash Keshari I am 20 year old you have a big problem I can't sleep at night because when I going to sleep in my dream I saw some scared dream please help me.
I have back pan from last 3 months so pls help me what to do I have no option to work with this problem.
I have continues fever for more than 10 dayz. Still I suffer from fever. My joints are little pain also. What are the symptoms for these.
I am 26 year old boy. I been masturbating from my child hood. I see now my sex health condition very weak. When ever I watch porn video I see a fluid coming out and I use too masturbate daily. Please suggest me to over come from this diseases. Also I am getting married soon is this affect my future sex? Please suggest on this.
I am 65 with diabetic for 10 years with last hbac! 7.2 I have diabetic severe neuropathy with severe erectile dysfunction please advise.
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
A skin inflammation, eczema, also known as atopic eczema, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- Genetics is also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily.
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Some one hit me on ear so im getting some sound in ear continuously .I consulted ent he suggested me stugeron 25 and lecope m.xylomist ns drops .but sound dint stop. So he said do audiometry test. Wat to. Is it any problems hai.
I had undergone a cardiac By Pass surgery at Escorts hospital 4 months ago.While I am feeling much better after the surgery,I feel I am deep breathing and short of breadth while walking or climbing stairs.There is no pain but I am short of breath.I walk half an hour each both mornings and evenings but if you are by my side you can hear me take deep breath and pant if I halt and talk to you. Is it normal.I am taking one tab of fruselac ( earlier lasilactone) which induces frequent urination for 4-5 hours..What should I do as I do not enjoy walking .
I have a dark circles near my eye so can I know the reasons so that it can be avoided and how to remove that quickly from my face.
Cold, fever, cough, sore throat, bodyache, headache, chills,fatigue, shortness of breath lasting for more than 3 days consult your physician.
Wash your hands properly or use alcohol based hand sanitizer
Avoid crowded places if not necessary
If suffering from cold or cough wear a N95 mask
Use home remedies for prevention not for cure.Tulsi, Neem, kapoor these boost your immune system and fight as a defence mechanism of your body.