Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RajivYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I have dust allergy. Should it effects my healthy body and what are the prevention of that allergy. What are the dos and don'ts?
Sir/Mam, Kindly help me resolve Pre-Mature Ejaculation (PME. I'm just 29 years, these few months I experiencing it. Kindly give me the solution. Thanks, Prabhu.
Why I always get headaches, whenever I go out if sunny day is there I get headaches and also if I dont eat early In The morning.
My mother is 80 and is suffering from chronic cough. Her sputum is TB negative. But there is dark spot in the lung lobe as seen in the x-ray. She cannot sleep during night. S he has gastric problem also. We avoid giving her allopathic medicine. But she is talking amtas-at for blood pressure. She is taking septilin syrup of Himalaya drug company since more than an year but gets only temporary relief. Please suggest.
I am 21 years old and suffering from serious homohorroids but don't want to go through surgery as already have one. What to do?
I am 78 years old having gastric problem, belching and burping. I take take of my diet well. Taken medicines like pentaprozol. Onez and ranitidine etc even for months. Endoscopy is, mild gastritis are noted. Please advise.
Hello am not at all interested in sex. When I feel to have sex I have a feeling of pain. So what to do now?
Hernia or what in Ayurveda is known as Antra Vriddhi, is a condition that takes place when an internal organ in your abdomen gets displaced and protrudes outward, giving rise to swelling in the abdominal region.
Even though you can develop a hernia anywhere in your body, it mostly occurs in the abdominal region and can affect both men and women at any age.
The causes of hernia are:
Even though hernia can be a hereditary condition, certain factors can contribute in causing it. These are:
- Persistent coughing
- Putting excess pressure while passing faeces
- Straining your abdominal muscles by exercising or lifting objects that are heavy
- Buildup of fluid in your abdominal cavity
Some of the symptoms that indicate you have hernia include a visible, hard protrusion, development of soft lumps and pain. However, some people may not experience any symptoms at all. Hernia can be of many types, depending on the part of the body affected and even varying on the basis of your gender. In worst cases, you may require surgery but Ayurveda can cure your hernia completely without the need of you going through a surgical process.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda helps in curing your hernia by focussing on your diet. If you follow these rules, you can cure yourself of hernia completely.
- Reduce the amount of food you eat in a day and take small meals frequently instead of the standard three meals.
- While eating, make sure you eat your food slowly.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids, but do not consume aerated drinks
- It is advised not to take water with your meals, but only to drink a glass of water an hour after and half an hour before each meal. By doing this, you reduce your chances of getting heartburn and aid in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Eating any form of raw food, such as uncooked meat and vegetables is strictly forbidden along with processed foods such as bread, cakes, cookies etc. However, when eating cooked food, make sure it's lightly cooked and not overcooked.
- Having a glass of juice freshly squeezed from vegetables or fruits is recommended, especially carrot juice as it is enriched with calcium and vitamin A that help in the healing process.
- Make sure that whole grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits are a part of your diet.
- Lastly, go for a walk after each meal and do not sleep after eating, especially if you've had a heavy meal.
Related Tip: "Hernia - What You Should Know About It"
My father is suffering from dry cough and internal fiver around 98°to 99° in most time from last 3 month more. That why his voice is also affected not speak clear voice Kindly suggest me the best doctor in patna Regards.
My lips are swollen and little bit of blood is coming out. Its difficult to open mouth and chew. I have taken augmenting duo is it the right pill?
When I work in my smartphone for long my back head and eyes are paining. Please tell me why is this happening.
I am 23 years old. I have a head pain problem from childhood. I concerned with lots of doctors both eye specialist and general but still I do not get relief from this.
Dear, My age is 22 years and I was a chain smoker and now I quit smoking and doing regular exercise in the morning and taking healthy diet all the day. But now I'm facing the problem of erection my penis is not getting erected properly. Can this be happen due to low testosterone hormone level? What's the solution to this please suggest.
I am a girl 20 years old I have problem with sleep I try to sleep but don't know why I can't sleep I tried many remedies but still unsatisfied. Please tell me any solution how could I overcome it.
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.