Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RajivYour feedback matters!
I am previously discussed my name acne problem and I want to say that when I a m taking facial massage or any body touch my face telling that my body producing excess heat .is that the reason of acne. Please suggest right treatment.
Chickngunia ke fever ke baad ear pe peeche gaanthe nikal aayi hai aur usme bhot pain hora hai please koi medicine suggest kijiye.
2. Drink at least cup of milk daily.
3. Apply coconut / til oil to your whole body and almond oil to your face at the time of bath. It will help to prevent dryness.
4. Use malai+turmeric+besan once in a day to look beautiful and fresh.
5. Take good sleep.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
Hi Every morning my wife gets up, her mood is bad, even small talk with her turns to big quarrel. Is she a mentally ill?
Is there is to worry if after taking unwanted-72 there is abdominal pain and after 1 day there is white secretion from vagina is there is chance of pregnancy.
Hello doctor, I have lots of back spots in my face. And more frequently my face is getting greasy, and more dust are getting settled in a short time. Around chin area some pigmentation problem is also there. Please suggest a medication for this. Thanks in advance.
I used to study upto late hours at night for the last few months and now I can not fall asleep till 1: 00 am. This cause me to wake up late in the morning Please help me to fall asleep early.
Being unable to deal with erectile dysfunction can cause men to lose their self-esteem, feel angry, anxious and frustrated, or even lose interest in sex altogether. This can threaten their relationships and may even result in depression.
Erectile dysfunction is treatable, but the time before and during treatment may be difficult. Here is some advice to assist you and your partner in getting your sex life back on track.
The Connection Between Erectile Dysfunction and Depression
Think of the brain as a highly sensitive sex organ. Sexual desire starts in the brain and works its way down. That's because of special brain chemicals known as neurotransmitters. These chemicals increase communication between brain cells and trigger more blood flow to the sex organs. The problem is, with depression and other mood disorders, the brain circuits that communicate using these chemicals don't function properly.
Many men and women with depression tell of having low or no sexual desire. And that puts a tremendous strain on intimate relationships.
Diagnosing Erectile Dysfunction and Depression:
Erectile dysfunction is a very common problem as about 50% of men above 50 years of age suffer from it. Therefore, it is crucial to recognize depression when it is part of the problem. Here is how depression is diagnosed when it is known you have erectile dysfunction:
- Loss of Sexual Desire
- Erectile dysfunction starts happening after a traumatic event like loss of a job or of a loved one
- Feelings of stress, anxiety or frustration
- Pessimistic outlook to life
Coping with Erectile Dysfunction and Depression:
- Antidepressants: Antidepressants are used to treat depression, however some antidepressants worsen erectile dysfunction, therefore it is crucial that you explicitly explain your condition to your doctor.
- 2. Therapy: Therapy is performed by a licensed mental health expert who will identify and help you overcome all the issues which are depressing you.
If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.