Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RajivYour feedback matters!
I am highly unmotivated with no daily routine. I suffer from low self esteem can't sleep at night and cry abruptly when I am alone. But when I am with people around me I talk and joke around too much which fills me with a sense of guilt. Should I consult a psychiatrist.
Hi will applying onion juice to head help in gaining hair or will help in resolving hair loss issue.
Hey I just want to confirm one thing I hav a pcos problem from last 2 months .my doctor advise me to take ovalife met medicine from last 2 months Can yu tll me how much time to get pregnant after dat I hope there is no any kind of problem in pregnancy in future Any advice.
Sir I have pimples on my face. Since last 5 years I have used many creams but now I have cleared this.
Hello Dr. In 2014 I suffered from hair fall due to which my hair density become less. It not much but on see closely my head can be seen. That time my nutrition was not well any no family baldness problem. I want to know is those fallen hair can regrow by massaging or oil? It really happen or not? Detailed answer appreciated.
How to control acne on a oily skin, what all steps are needed to be taken to prevent it from growing?
I am 39 yes old lady suffering from type 2 diabetes. I am have severe pain in right leg near ankle portion although I am taking nortipn but its not effective. Please kindly help.
Your hangouts with your loved ones more often than not are determined by the locales. And, when I say locales, in the modern urban context, flamboyant or not quite fancy cafes and eateries dominate your imagination. One of the most brazen consequences of such hangouts is the increased consumption of junk and oily food. In fact, for many of us, the idea of good times is inextricably linked to consumption of good food which inevitably reads as junk food. Junk food craving is something we are all culpable of. While most of us know about the health implications that junk food entails, we usually choose to elide over them for the sake of our hunger pangs. However, there are certain ailments that accrue from the intake of junk foods and which, if neglected, can lead to certain grave consequences.
- Causes Diabetes- Diabetes is one of the most prevalent diseases in the contemporary times. Affecting people from all age groups, diabetes has assumed almost an epidemic stature. Junk food consumption is one of the most blaring causes of diabetes. These kind of foods are not only deficient in fibers but also the heavy oil content of the junk food misbalances your metabolism and spurs off other medical conditions like obesity.
- Increases the chances of digestive malfunctions- Since the junk foods are usually fried in oil and are brimming with fats, they are most suited to disrupt the normalcy in the process of digestion. As they get deposited on the linings of the stomach walls, the production of acid gets increased, leading to diseases like GERD and IBS.
- Causes kidney Diseases- Junk food addition is a scientifically proven vicious cycle. Most junk foods contain finely processed salts which stimulate enzymes, which turn disrupt the salt balance in your body. This results in a situation of hypertension in the body and affects the kidney functioning to a large extent.
- Increases the risk of heart diseases- Junk foods are extremely rich in Trans fats which spike up the cholesterol levels in your blood. This excess potentially raises the risk of inflammation in the blood vessels and emerge as chronic threats to the normal functioning of the heart.
- Leads to depression- Statistically, the largest proportion of junk food consumers is between the ages of 12 to 35. Consequently, this age group is also susceptible to the most rancid hormonal imbalances. Junk food, injects an abnormal quantity of salts in the body, thus affecting the hormonal levels. This makes them vulnerable to depressions and mood swings.
- Memory and Learning Problems- Junk food rich in sugar and fat suppress the activity of a Brain Peptide called BDNF (Brain- Derived Neurotrophic Factor ) which ultimately lead to inflammation in the hippocampus area of the brain which is responsible for learning and memory formation.
- Risk of Dementia- Unlike Pancreas insulin is also produced in the brain which carries the signals between the nerve cells and forming memories ,but this process is hampered due to increase the increase level of insulin in the body and brain stops responding to hormones and become resistant thus increasing.
What are the symptoms of dengue? How can we prevent it? What are the symptoms of bird flu? What is swine flu?
As I am 20 years old my weight is 85 and right now I am going to gym so just suggest me like what type of food do I need to have in breakfast, lunch.
2. Natural juices: you can rub your scalp with either garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.
3. Get a head massage: massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Circulation may be improved through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base.
4. Antioxidants: apply warm green tea (two bags brewed in one cup of water) on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants which prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
5. Practice meditation: believe it or not, most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress and tension. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.
I have pimples on my face since last 5-6 years. Now I started using benzoyl peroxaid gel 5.0, does it help me out from reducing pimples on my face.
Doctor I have problem in wisdom tooth when I eating hard items that time only pain otherwise no pain what should I do take medicine are remove wisdom tooth. I don't like to remove why because don't have to much pain all the time. When I am eating time only I have pain so pls suggest what should I do pls reply as soon as possible.
Hi You already my wife is older than I am 37 and she is 44 and we r newly married and now she is pregnant and we have planned for breast enlargement surgery because I am not satisfied with her boobs does it effect to our baby and she is having a habit while sex she smoke ciggerate she started from this week only and she is very much interested in sex thats good but does it effect to our baby.
Stuttering is a type of speech disorder wherein, a person speaks slower than normal. It is quite common in the age group of 3 to 8. The relationship between stress and stuttering has been pondered over for decades now. A lot of people seem to believe that stress and stuttering are co-related. On the contrary, recent studies show that stress is more of a consequence rather than a cause of stuttering. If you take the first theory into consideration, then according to that, children would be the greatest victims of anxiety and stress. But it is seen that the level of stress increases proportionately with the increase in age.
Social anxiety in teenagers increases due to stuttering, when they come across individuals who can speak in a normal pace. This in turn can crush their self confidence and lead them to isolate themselves from social groups and people in general. Hence, it is important to deal with stuttering in the early ages or as and when it occurs.
Sometimes stuttering can develop due to physical or mental trauma. Most people with stuttering do not seek therapy for it because they might not think of it to be too severe. Little do they realise that a simple process of speech therapy can help them overcome this disability and rejuvenate their level of self-confidence.
It has also come to light, that people with relapse in stuttering post therapy has shown a three-fold increase in anxiety levels than normal. Hence we cannot ignore the strong relationship between stress and stuttering. So from the above evidence, it is safe to conclude that social anxiety or stress develops as a result of chronic stuttering.
How to deal with stress related to stuttering?
Seeking help is a great start to tackle your disability. If your stuttering is prominent enough to warrant therapy, you must seek professional help for the same. You must also learn to control your anxiety by dismissing any anxious thought or make sincere efforts in controlling physical anxiety.
You can also try to increase your social skills by participating in events, such as public speaking that can reduce your stress levels and make yourself more confident about yourself. One must also remember that a person is defined by what he does rather than what he says. So never let a minor disability come in the way of your self worth! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.