Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RajiniYour feedback matters!
Yesterday I had sex with an prostitute without wearing a condom. Now I am feeling afraid on that incident ,even I kissed on her lips and touched her tongue with my tongue. Is there would be anything problem to me. This was my life's first sex activity which I had done this at present on my 28 year's of my age. Pls suggest me a full detail regarding the questions I had kept before you? I will be waiting for the reply Waiting for the reply?
I did sex with my gf 2 days ago and today she has stomach pain nd she said her date is also not come. I used condom but there is chance that condom is cut one side I thnk. Its not sure and there is 16 hours left in complete 72 hours so can I gave her unwanted 72 tablet. And also is there any side effect. Of this tablet.
Hi, I am 70 days pregnant. I am salivating very badly. I tried various food but I feel nauseating whatever I eat. I am coughing and built up with thick mucus immediately after eating. I am feeling very sick and sad. I feel little better when I just liye down. I already have 2 daughters. This is my third pregnancy due to pressure from my husband. Finding very difficult to manage my kids along with severe nausea kindly help me.
Having oral sex every day is safe? And having oral sex with the person who had sex several occasions with several partners? Might be in the case of extra marital affairs.
My period misses very often. Sometime it crosses almost 2 months of time. But sometime it happened on time. I have low bp, low hemoglobin, low blood level in my body. Kindly suggest what to do? What diet I should maintain?
Yesterday while in a public bathroom I thought these little spots of red were just paint until I turned on the sink to wash my hands and it turned out that it was blood. Now, if that person had aids am I in any way susceptible to getting it?�I have no cuts on my hands.
Hello doctor I'm 28 years old girl. I'm having vagina itching issue. In sleep time I feel so much itching in vagina. Its been long I'm having this issue. Can you help.
Hii. Everyone. Plss help me. Mera engagement hua hai. Mere wife ko blood ki kami hai. Mere wife k saat mera sex hua. Kuch month pehle. Sex achese nhi hua. Matlab achese enter nhi ho paya. Or sperm bhi bahar giraya. Uske baad usko 20 days k baad periods aye periods k 8 din baad. Phir se hamne 9 July 2016 ko sex kiya 2 night but achese enter nhi ho paya or sperm bahar giraya. Mushkil se sperm gaya hoga thoda mgr na k Barbar shayad gaya hi na ho sperm. Mgr tabse usko periods nhi aye. Kya wo pregnant hai. Or pregnant hai to hame ye pregnancy Rokna hai. Hamare shaadi ko abhi 5 months hai. Or ye sex hokar 45 days hue hoge. To 45 days ki pregnancy kaise roke. Or ye matter read kar k app log ko lagta hai kya wo pregnant hogi. Plss rly me fast.
Present age of girl around 25 years she never mensurated even now Dr. says she have small uterus I want to know eggs are produced in the ovaries or not is there any possibility for their pregnancy or any treatment.
I have been taking garlic pearls for the last two months. Are there any side effects of taking garlic pearls for a long period of time.
1. This fruit is packed with plenty of vitamins such as vitamin a and e to improve your eyesight. In addition to it, custard apple has vitamin b2 and riboflavin that protect your eyes from vision problems.
2. Facilitates digestion- Rich in copper and dietary fibre, custard apple helps keep your digestive tract in the pink of health. The digestion of food and its passage through the gut and intestinal tract becomes smoother.
3. Treats arthritis- Magnesium in custard apples maintains a healthy balance of fluids and electrolytes in your body. This removes the excess of acids and fluids in your joints which leads to inflammation.
What is it?
A dysfunction is often described as the difficulty exhibited by a couple or an individual during ant stage of the physical activity. It might include pleasure, preference, desire, arousal and orgasm. As per the diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, a person with sexual dysfunction shows extreme stress along with interpersonal strain. This disorder is believed to have an impact on the sexual life of the people experiencing it.
Types of Sexual Dysfunction:
1. Sexual desire disorders: This is often characterized with decreased libido or an absence or lack of sexual desire, activity or fantasies. The condition usually ranges from a general lack to a lack of the sexual desire and activity for the partner. This condition might be present from the very beginning or might start after normal sexual functioning. Whatever the cause may be it leads to decrease in the production of estrogen in women and testosterone in both women and men. Other causes are believed to be fatigue, pregnancy, aging, medications like SSRIs and psychiatric conditions like anxiety and depression.
2. Sexual arousal disorders: These are commonly as impotence in men and frigidity in women, though now the terms have been replaced. Impotence is now termed as erectile dysfunction and frigidity has been defined by many terms describing the problem. As per the, American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders the term is described in 4 categories. These are lack of arousal, lack of desire, lack of orgasm and pain during intercourse.
In both men and women the condition can be exhibited as an aversion or avoidance of sexual activity with their partner. Men might show a complete failure to maintain erection, excitement and pleasure during sexual activity.
3. Sexual pain disorders: This is often prominent in women and is also known as painful intercourse (dyspareunia) or vaginismus (involuntary spasm of the vaginal wall muscles often interfering with intercourse).
Dyspareunia is caused by the dryness of vagina in women. This poor lubrication might be due to lowered stimulation and excitement and hormonal changes caused due to pregnancy, breast feeding and menopause. In some case contraceptive foams and creams can also cause dryness. Anxiety and fear towards sex can also lead to dryness.
Vaginismus is often thought to occur through a sexual trauma like abuse or sex. Another condition vulvodynia might occur in women. In this a woman experiences burning pain while sexual activity. This is often thought to be related to the skin problems of the vaginal and vulvar region.
4. Post-orgasmic diseases: The symptoms of these occur after ejaculation or orgasm. This is often accompanied with headaches in the neck and skull during sexual activity which might include orgasm or masturbation.
If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
In order to prevent HIV infection and AIDS immunocompromised, you need to have a good explanation and prophylactic referral information. Therefore, it is very important advice and explanation about AIDS. Although AIDS has been known for almost 30 years, the population is still large gaps on the subject, especially in relation to knowledge and the risks of HIV transmission. Relationships with adults infected with HIV is transmitted through blood, semen, and vaginal secretions . However, infection with the spread of airborne pathogens is not possible, as in the case of cold diseases.Therefore, the risk of infection by treatment with AIDS or infected with HIV is very low: Social contact in both work and personal lives, as handshakes, hugs and the like, is completely harmless. The same goes to say for the common use of cutlery, crockery, glasses, toilets or towels, also harmless. There is no evidence of increased risk of infection for people who share the same home or the patient environment. However, some precautions should always be taken into account, for example, do not share the toothbrush or razor, because in the case of injury to perform these functions there may be a small risk of infection. Intimate relationships hide itself a risk of infection, regardless of whether they are heterosexual or homosexual. The fundamental basis for reliable protection against HIV infection and AIDS remains the consistent use of condoms, that is, the safer sex . Safe sex: condoms protectThe basic rules for having a sex safe are blood, semen or vaginal secretions must not reach wounds or open areas of skin or mucosa of sexual partner. Therefore, it is important to use condoms , both anal and vaginal . No condoms, the risk of infection is high, since during intercourse always small lesions can occur. In the case of oral sex is important to prevent both sperm and vaginal secretions come in contact with the oral mucosa, lips or tongue of the couple. If these precautions are taken into account, they can keep sex without any problems. Add that kissing is also harmless. The condom is a widely used method of contraception among young people today. In a 2010 survey singles between 16 and 44 years, only one in ten said physical strength to use condoms; in 1989, the ratio was one in five respondents. This greater acceptance brings added one more advantage is that more and more people are protected and protect others from infection with HIV and other STDs. In 2009, seven out of ten respondents from a group between 16 and 20 years said carrying condoms. Among sexually active people, this increases even eight out of ten. More important than having the intention of having a practice safe sex is really using condoms. Between 2004 and 2009 amounted proportion (61 to 70%) of sexually active people (between 16 and 20 years) who always or very often used condoms. But also in the new relations plays an important role on safe sex : in 2010, 85% of men and 89% of women used condoms at the beginning of a new relationship.
I feel excruciating pain and burning sensation during penetration. Due to this we are not able to have intercourse. Please help. Thank you.
I am 17 year old female. There' s an increase in my body weight from past 2 years and I am irregular periods from the past 2 years. Doctors told me to take a series of tests and found out that j have polycystic ovary syndrome. They advised me to reduce weight to have regular periods but i' m unable to reduce weight. Please help me to get cured from pcos and also to reduce weigh
My friend is 24 years old had unprotected sex with his partner .She consulted doctor doctor gave ipill .he took that after 5 days she got periods. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
My gf is having elestra tab and she had 21 days + 9 days extra now she stopped elestra tab and after 7 days she got period but bleeding is very less is she pregnant please guide me I am worried reply soon.
2) हरी पत्ति यां और साग:- गाढ़ी हरी पत्तियों जैसे पालक और ब्रोकली में पर्याप्त मात्रा में फाइबर मौजूद होता है. जोकि वजन घटाने में काफी मददगार होता है.
3) ग्रीन टी:- ग्रीन टी में catechin नाम का एक सक्रिय तत्व पाया जाता है. साथ ही इसमें मौजूद कैफीन की मात्रा भी मेटाबॉलिज्म को सक्रिय बनाए रखने में मददगार होती है.
4) नारियल :- नारियल में मिडियम-चेन फैटी एसिड्स पाए जाते हैं जो शरीर में स्टोर नहीं होते हैं और बहुत जल्दी टूटकर शरीर को ऊर्जा देने का काम करते हैं