Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeshwar Rao
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshwar RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 59 years old male. Bp normal, no biabetic, wt 54 kg. But since last 01 year we feels that 1. Motion is zig-zag, like a drunker. Straight/linear motion is not possible. 2 body vibration increases in longitudinal direction when speed is even normal or standing with two-wheeler. 3. Tendency to fall. 4. Loss of balence. 5. Capturing/ holding an object, reduces. 6. Dual image formation, although it is somewhat control by wearing prism glasses. Please snuggest disease name, is it curable?
OCD or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is an anxiety disorder, which can be indicated through obsession, having pervasive thoughts or thoughts, which may upset you, having certain compulsions, and practicing certain rituals, which may help to control or manage your obsessions. It is a disorder, which cannot be cured, but can be controlled with the help of treatment. Mostly, OCD is considered to be a lifelong disorder. It often circulates around the fear of germs or sickness and around keeping order and maintaining patterns.
He/she experience Doubt
Here's how it works. The person experience an unwanted thought which suggests the possibility of a catastrophic problem. For instance:
- What if I left the stove on, and the neighborhood burns?
- What if I got insecticide on my hands, and my family gets poisoned?
- What stops me from taking the carving knife and stabbing my spouse?
- What if I got poked by a needle infected with HIV?
These are thoughts about catastrophes. Naturally, you want to set them aside, and assure yourself that all is well.
And you try. You try very hard, very repetitively, to persuade yourself that all is well. You probably recognize that the thoughts are pretty exaggerated, even silly. But you keep trying to get rid of them. You try to feel absolutely sure that they're false. Even though you've never experienced these problems in the past, you want somehow to be certain that they will never happen in the future.
Here are some Tips that can help you in overcoming OCD
- Consult a qualified Psychiatrist: A qualified Psychiatrist is the only person who can diagnose and answer your question “Do I have OCD?” Fortunately, effective medicines are available now that can certainly help you overcome OCD. One important thing is, even if the medicines are taking time to work, consult your psychiatrist. Inform your Psychiatrist and he will make necessary changes in the prescription.
- Educate Yourself about OCD: There’s no substitute for being an informed patient. Your understanding of OCD, and of the treatment method, will be a key to your progress. If you’re going to overcome OCD, you need to become an informed consumer.
- Don’t be alone: OCD sufferers tend to do some compulsions to overcome their anxiety and these rituals are silly and awkward, that is why to avoid embarrassment such personally prefer to stay indoors. But staying indoors makes your mind locked in an OCD viscous cycle and it becomes difficult to break the cycle.
- Meditation: Meditation is an ancient relaxation method that can do wonders for you in overcoming OCD.
- Never neglect 3 practices: Regular Exercise, Healthy Diet and Sound sleep.
- Stop comparing yourself with others: it’s human nature to compare ourselves with others. Everyone has problems, difficulties. But they might be hiding there their sorrows, worries behind a mask, conveniently. Do not judge their quality of their happiness by looking at their external appearance.
- Find the cause: Find the real hidden reason for your anxiety, and take measures to reduce it. Sometimes chronic depression, childhood trauma, lack of sufficient sleep, etc. might be the reason.
- Help others: You will feel the satisfaction when you help others and see their smile.
- Don’t control your thoughts: Rather, control your reactions. And, Be happy, remain positive.
- Listen to music: Music has the tremendous power of healing and it diverts your mind.
- Do believe in the theory of KARMA: do your duties, don’t worry about results.