Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeshwar Rao
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshwar RaoYour feedback matters!
Past 10 years I am suffering from frozen shoulder at Right. Despite many physiotherapy treatment and exercise no improvement. I am 62 years old-no sugar but BP under control-medicine Losar 50 mg one time a day. Some orthopedists(specialist) advised me undergo surgery-arthroscope at the joint or joint replacement. Kindly advise me.
My age is 25 I have suffer with pigmentation on my face from past 5 years so please suggest any medication for me.
I want to increase my height and I do exercise daily but it's not working is there any way to increase height so please let me know and help me I need it too badly because of my short height i'm not any job whom I want to do.
Piles (haemorrhoids) are swollen and inflamed blood vessels (veins) in rectum and anus.
Piles are broadly classified as follows:
- External: Piles that are outside anal verge
- Internal: Piles that occur inside the rectum
Causes of piles:
These include the following:
- Genetic predisposition (weak rectal veins, walls)
- Poor muscle tone in the rectal region
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Chronic cough
- Overuse of laxatives or enemas lifting heavy weights habitually
Symptoms of piles:
Symptoms vary depending upon the site of piles, duration of complaints and general health of the person.
External piles present as a swelling outside the anus with irritation and itching. These can be painful sometimes and usually do not bleed.
Internal piles are usually not painful but these bleed when they are irritated such as during the stool.
1. Nitric acid - Piles with hard stool usually bleeding piles. Nitric acid acts specifically on rectum. Sphincter like sensation is chief guiding symptom
2. Aesculus hip- It is another beautiful remedy for piles for persons having habitual constipation and backache. These rarely bleed.
3. Aloe soccotrine - Bluish appearance of the swelling. Constipation alternates with diarrhoea. Bleeding painful piles
4. Calc fluor - Hard swelling which may or may not be painful. Sensation of heaviness
5. Collinsonia - Piles alternate with heart symptoms. Sensation as it beaten with sticks.
6. Hammamalis - This a pure gold medicine for bleeding and painful piles. Espacialy for venous haemorrhage from any orifice of body
7. Millefolium- Painless bleeding in case of piles call for this remedy. Blood can be bright red.
8. Nux vom - Persons suffering from habitual constipation with the trade mark of frequent and ineffectual urging. Blind haemorrhoids.
9. Sulphur - Long standing piles cases with sympyoms of early morning stool and bleeding per rectum.
There are many more giants of remedies. But prescription should be made on the basis of totality of the symptoms after a proper case taking.