Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Burns
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh VasuYour feedback matters!
I have dark circles under my eyes I used so many creams bt I didn't get any result what should I do? ?
How I clear all pimples to my face. I feel so ugly when I met girls. I tried many things but I did not get results please suggest me anything good My age iz about 18.
I need to know deeply about face care. My face gets worse because of pimples. So is there any solution for that? Please suggest me some natural ways to get rid of this problem.
I have pimples problem in face. Every two days after I have to face this problem. For this I lose my confidence in office nd to meet a girl. I need a pimple less skin or face. What shall I do? Nd.
I am losing my hair from past 5 years. I have tried many medicine and oils but I did not seen any positive effect yet. So please tell me what to do.
I have got pimples in my face suddenly and the colour of my face has also degraded what should I do.
I am having some small black dots and some brown skins on my nose for many years. I want to know what it is and how will I cure that or it will cure itself?
Hi my hairs would suddenly falls increasing while I transferred in kokan what precaution should I do?
I had got pimples in my face but slowly it is decreasing but leaving off small pores in my face. These looks very bad. Please tell me what to do?
tips to prevent hair fall
There are many reasons for hair loss. It is absolutely normal to loose 80-90 hair per day as it is usually replaced with new hair.There are many reasons for hair fall or hair loss like
Fungal infection of the scalp
Poor diet and nutrition
Side effects of some drugs etc
Some forms of hair loss can be prevented with natural home remedies and a healthy lifestyle. But if one observes sudden increased loss of hair, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist or a trichologist.
Do?s and Don?ts
Certain practices like tying your hair tightly, combing the hair back, drying the hair vigorously with a terry towel, treating your hair with chemicals, combing vigorously causes the hair to break and results in hair fall. Try to avoid such practices as it will affect the overall health of the hair.
Include a diet rich in iron, protein, zinc and other nutrients.
Water is vital to proper hydration and also flushes out toxins from the body. It is necessary in order, for all nutrients to be utilized properly by the body, proper functioning of every cell in the body including hair follicles.
Keep yourself free of stress as stress is one of the reasons for hair fall.
Natural Home Remedies to prevent Hair Fall
Grind grated coconut with a little water and squeeze out thick milk. Massage this milk into the hair roots 3 times a week to prevent hair loss naturally.
Apply paste of gooseberry powder to prevent hair graying and falling. You can add gooseberry powder to henna paste also. Include amla or gooseberry in your diet as it is a rich source of vitamin C. (Few gooseberry recipes ? Gooseberry raita, gooseberry rice etc)
Grind fenugreek seeds soaked in water overnight and apply the paste on the scalp and wash it off after half an hour. This is an age old natural remedy for hair fall.
Apply Egg white on the scalp and wash it off after 15-20 minutes. It controls hair fall and also nourishes the hair because of the protein in the eggs
I am a 30 year old male I have hairfall problem and hair thinning. I am thinking of hair transplant. Do hair transplant require lifelong minoxydil application? how good is stm treatment ?
I am having black lips from my childhood and now I am of 19. Is there any natural remedy or method by which my lips can become pink again.
I have pimples on my face and back and i'm 18 years old. Here any cream or medicine for pimples best for me. Fast reply please with best cream or medicine?
I am getting acne marks like bulges all over my back from shoulders to hips, how can I get rid of them?
Is vitamin C tablets really helps to get a fairer skin I am taking 2 tablets a day.Please tell sir .
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.