Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Kumar Soni
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh Kumar SoniYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes or cold or pain in right hand or left leg or head over a two days? What's should I do?
I am 22 years old and my body weight is 63 to 65 kgs. I had an accident 2 years ago and I got fractured on my left leg (fumer and tibia) and had an surgery with stainless steel plate. Due to this accident my knee's ligament (ACL and PCL) has been injured, and due to ligament surgery I have to remove my plate. I want to do this surgery after my graduation (2 years remaining). So my question is how long I keep this stainless steel plate inside my leg? And is it OK if I'll keep stainless steel plate inside my leg for 4 to 5 yrs?
My wife is a sixty one years old lady. She has been suffering from knee pain for more than three years. Please suggest me about the remedy of the disease.
Hello, My father was an tailor. He stand regularly without sitting in 8-10 hrs. His ankle and knee or a full leg was ,what can I do for him. The Dr. Ortho was a right choice. I didn't bought .I just say frequently ask.
My wife is suffering from pain. After our second child's birth in left leg's knee to foot pain started and we had shown to doctor. Doctor has given precription with full legs socks but even after 8 years problem has not been shorted out what should we do please provide a solution.
My mother is around 49 years old and she has sleeping problem. Even after having sleeping pill she is not sleepy. Can this be a problem of the nerve? She has minor arthritis and her legs pain all night long.
Dear sir. Dr Operate L3 spinal disc so Left foot muscle very week and ankle movement are nill please so we are unable to stand please prefer me your contact for consult to you Thanks.
My mom is having sugar and Suffering from spine pain and backache what to intake accordingly Please help.
I am 22 years old How to relief from lower leg pain I have pain in lower legs While I starts Running I tried many medicine like Cal-Md3, aspirin But NO one did nothing my pain is steady Approx. 2 years So please Tell me the what I do To relief from Pain.
Lower back pain is a household condition in today’s times. It has become a concern to reckon with, thanks to all the different job descriptions which require sitting for long stretches in front of desks and computers. This automatically puts a pressure on our lower back, resulting in lower back pain.
Lower back pain is actually a pain perceived in the lumbar region, which is situated below the ribcage. The spinal muscles, tendons, nerves and bones located in the lumbar spine experience severe pain which is referred to as lower back pain. Some of the major sources of lower back pains are:
- The ligaments, joints or bones get damaged
- Degeneration of the inter vertebral disc
- Irritation in the long nerve roots which start from the lower back and extend to the legs can cause pain
- Strain on the lower back muscles
Although with adequate rest lower back pain heals over time, seek advice from a doctor immediately if you have the following indications.
- Sudden fever or a feeling of chill all over your body
- Sudden weight loss
- You experience weakness in legs
- A problem in metabolic activities or improper functioning of bowels. You may feel unable to control your urine or have difficulties in bowel functions
- A persistent and severe pain in the abdomen
Factors that put you at risk
- If you are overweight
- Maintain bad postures while sitting or standing
- Follow unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive smoking or drinking coupled with a bad diet
- Lift heavy items/weights in your work
It is advisable to consult a doctor, if the lower back pain persists for a prolonged period. But if you have occasional bouts of pain, there are certain home remedies which you may follow:
- For a temporary pain relief, use a heating pad on the affected area. You may also take a warm bath.
- Do light exercises and yoga. Studies suggest yoga can actually heal the problem of lower back pain permanently, provided you practice it regularly. One thing you must remember is that you must exercise according to your body weight and postures.
- Physiotherapists and chiropractors use treatments such as spinal manipulations for treating the pain. It is actually applying pressures on the tissues around the affected area.
- Undergoing massage therapy is also one of the effective ways to reduce lower back pain.
- Acupuncture which involves tapping of the skin at specific points with the help of needles is the latest invention in the field of lower back pain treatment.
Finally, bring in some change in your lifestyle, if you never want to experience any kind of lower back pain. Make exercises an indispensable part of your daily life, cut down on alcohol and quit smoking immediately. To top it all, try to follow a healthy diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!