Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh KarwaYour feedback matters!
In my mouth I had a dot of white patch I mean mouth ulcer from. Four days please suggest me some tablets.
1) when I sleeped at with out cloth at that time I stayed in balcani & i saw my body is heat I cool downed by wall & slept next day I felt vomiting something happening in stomach & sometime I got itching whole over body next day I bath with (kitchen soda white powder) for itching relief & nextday I applied coconut oil total the body for relief itching & nextday pimple in nose tow sides inner part 2) I smoked bd daily I changed brands 3) in mouth inner up side red dots & pain 4) when I brush in morning & take tea & then in my lips inner side skin coming 5) when I smoke bd at morning pain in left hand shoulder 6) for itching I taken tab morning (sinarest tab) two days and stepsil for mouth pain.
My mother got sensitivity problem from 1 year. Frequently felt unbearable pain. please give a solution to get relieve from sensitivity.
My sister often gets mouth ulcers (large in quantity) along with swelling of gums and lips. She has tried homeopathic medication. But this repeats very frequently. What should she do?
I have greenish teeth and some times I smoke. What type of medicines should I take for whiter teeth.
Char din se mere ek tooth me achanak se thada garm lagna shuru ho gya h kuch bhi khate bakt asha niye dard hota h. Mai kya karun?
My two teeth has been broken before one day with no reason teeth condition is good. What should I do now?
My upper right 7th tooth got fractured so what is the solution for that what I can do as its paining too much.
There are several reason to this.
We brush teeth twice a day to remove food particles,prevent decay of tooth, avoid bad breath, remove stains, and reduce the bacterial load in mouth.
My daughter is 16 years old. Her front teeth are disarrayed and there is an extra tooth that requires removal followed by re arrangement of the front teeth. She is anxious about the surgery for the pain it may cause. Can you please inform us of the correct age and the dynamics of the surgery?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.