Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh JiswalYour feedback matters!
I have a lean body not too much fat but my stomach seems to be not reducing. Is there a way just to reduce the stomach. Thanks.
Sir I am 23 years old, and my tummy is 34" I want to reduce the excess of fat. Kindly suggest me diet plan or any other medicine.
I am from Delhi and I am facing issue with hair loss. I want the best possible remedies. Please give me solutions for that.
Diagnosis Sertoli cell only syndrome/germ cell aplasia. This treatment is possible. If possible please briefly describe for success.
Dear sir, I'm 29 years old male, unmarried. My problem is when I fail to remove my underwear for continuous more than 24 hours due to work place overtime pressure or due to traveling time (even urinating regularly for every 2 to 3 hours. Skin around penis gets some pimples like structure which are irritating and exhibit severe pain during walk. But when that skin gets air for some hours, it returns to normal condition n pain disappears, I maintain cleanliness. No other body parts having this problem. I always take cold bath and use phenolic soaps for bathing. How to stop this?
I am having a problem during sex with the position, I can't lift my leg up to my chest but during sex I have a pain in my ureters, as well as from behind me. My husband and I have a problem. With sex position. It's not that I don't take exercise or not fit. I can stretch and bend my body around during exercise. Any suggestions.
I have pimples on my face fr past few years. What should I do tonget rid of my pimples? Please suggest me something.
I forget things, I forget what I have spent in a day, I forget things where I have kept them. All in all I forget each n every thing which I should remember.
Hi i Am suffering from hairfall continuously with an high pain in knees nd gaining weight fast as well.
Hi I am 32 years old. Want to know that smoking can be a barrier in conceiving -i regularly smoke but my wife dont.
I had acne on face but now there is scares because of pimples ,Is it possible to make smooth clear skin?
I am 19 year old boy. Suffering from acne marks since three years. And I have acne scars only on my cheeks. So how to remove them.
Dear sir I want to know about to know about viral infections ,how may I protect from these infections.
I am 16 year old and my weight is 90 kg please hep me to reduce my body weight. I need a proper diet.
Sleepwalking is also known as somnambulism is a type of parasomnia. A parasomnia includes undesired interruption in ones sleep. Sleepwalking happens when you get up from your sleep, and walk around your house. You are actually still in a state of sleep when you are sleepwalking around. It can, likewise, include a progression of other complex activities. You are likely to suddenly get up from sleep and sit on your bed, looking around like you are dazed or confused. Another type of sleepwalking involves abruptly rising in the midst of sleep and running away. Apparently, the patients feel that there is an acute threat, and they must escape from it by running away.
There are more features of sleepwalking. Here is a list of facts on sleepwalking which you should know.
- You may talk or yell as you are sleep walking. Your eyes are normally open and have a look of confusion. The eyes also seem to be glassy. You may perform some activities, which are not supposed to be done at night.
- Strange, peculiar and weird actions are carried out while sleepwalking, in inappropriate places. Urinating in a garbage can, rearranging your furniture or jumping out of the window are common weird activities, which can be observed in sleepwalkers. The patient turns very violent and arrogant.
- In uncommon cases, a patient will get into a car and set out for some unknown location. The patient may even choose to get separate for a long duration. Exposure of inappropriate body parts is also observed in sleepwalkers. Grown ups may dream or fantasize while they sleepwalk.
- Some people tend to eat during sleepwalking phase.
- Waking up a sleepwalker is a very difficult thing to do. When a patient finally wakes up, he is in a state of utter fix and confusion. No memory of the events that happened during sleepwalking remain, and a patient cannot recall anything. Adult patients may sometimes recall very few traces of what might have happened. A clear memory of the events is rarely found in sleepwalkers.
- At times, the patient becomes so violent that he may attack anyone who tries to wake him up. This is seen more in men. The sleepwalking may end abruptly, and the patient will find himself in an unknown place. The last memory that he might recall is going to sleep in bed. Some patients return to their beds after a stroll automatically, without waking up.
- Sleepwalking usually occurs in the first ot the third half of a person's sleeping phase.
Sleepwalking is an unhealthy phenomenon and measures should be taken if you find someone to be sleepwalking.