Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
Oralcdx (oralcdx laboratories, inc. Suffern, ny), the oral brush biopsy with computer aided analysis, is a diagnostic tool that identifies dysplasia in common oral spots that often have no suspicious clinical features. In comparison to exfoliative cytology, the brush biopsy technique collects cells from the full thickness of the oral epithelium. An oral brush biopsy is a chair-side, painless, easy to perform a test that can be used to identify any suspicious lesion including common small white and red oral lesions to rule out dysplastic features. Since most oral lesions are benign in nature, most test results are likely to be benign. Almost 10% of all cases usually turn out to be abnormal. Based on the results, the laboratory advises specific guidance on these abnormal cases sometimes recommending scalpel biopsy, observation or retesting.
I am 39 years old and suffering from mouth ulcers from 2 months and not able to open mouth fully and there is white patch on my check please Suggests what to do.
I am 22 year old and i am suffering from mouth ulcers frequently from 7-8 year. I took medicine but it is work only few days. I am non vegetarian. And according to my height and age i am under weight. I wanna to know these all are reason behind my ulcers problem? What should I do? Suggest me some medicine and diet?
I was diagonized with cancer of intestine in September 2012 and was under surgical and chemotherapy treatment which have been successful and now I am free from this problem. 1. SKIN PROBLEM : For the last couple of months I have developed some skin problem on the sole of my Left foot. There appear cra cks/cuts on my left foot sole and skin too started peeling but did not come off. This problem is now spreading to right foot as well on my hand. We first consulted a family physician who prescribed an antifungal cream and tablet. The problem did not subside so we consulted a skin specialist according to whom this is allergic eczema. She stopped anti fungal cream and tablets. Instead she prescribed a cream containing steroid and salicylic acid. Even with this the problem persists. Please help. 2. DENTAL PROBLEM : I had front protruding tooth. For the correction of this one irresposible dentist had removed two upper and two lower teeth about forty years ago and I had wear dentures in their place. I have been visiting various dentists for dental problems including this and other teeth problems. For the last few months I am having pain while eating and upper molar teeth are sensitive to cold drinks etc.X rays have been taken and examined by two good dentists. They opine that this is no dental problem but is due to weak gums. They adivsed applying gumex etc. What should I do? 3. While I was operated for cancer I developed hernia which according to the operating surgeons is not threatening. I have been going for periodic tests and check ups. Pleae advise.
White patches on teeth are formed due to many reasons. There are many factors contributing to this. The appearance of the white patches is just like tiny white patches or spots randomly here and there on the teeth. They look odd and may give an impression of poor health and hygiene.
The causes of white patches on the teeth
White patches are formed on the teeth for the following common reasons:
- If the teeth are ill formed during development and more calcium is released than required during the development stages, then the excess calcium gets deposited on the teeth as the white patches. You may see them as spots which many be light in color or flashy white.
- Fluorosis is another common factor, which causes the white patches. This occurs in childhood. During the developing years, if the child's teeth get an excess supply of fluorides, then the white patches develop on the teeth.
- Mineral depletion is another cause for the white patches. This happens mostly for loss of calcium. If calcium is scarce, then the small white spots are developed on teeth, and the problem is referred to as hypocalcification.
- If you had been wearing braces for years, and didn't take care of teeth around the braces, then also white spots may develop when you take off the braces.
The various ways of treating the white spots
While the damage is done due to hypocalcification in developmental stages or due to excess fluorides in the developing years can't be reversed, but the appearance can definitely be taken care of. The management is done as follows:
- Tooth bleaching is an option. The bleach brings uniformity in the teeth color and therefore, conceals the discoloration.
- Air abrasion is another process where tiny crystal particles are blown towards the patches of calcium deposits, and this depletes the calcium. The removal of excess calcium brings a balance in teeth color.
- If there are dentures or gaps formed in the teeth after removal of calcium deposits, then a filling will be done to add to the portion to bring natural color balance and smoothness.
- Tooth capping and porcelain veneer can be added or crowned on tooth so that complete concealing is done of the white spots; this is done when in no other way the visible spots can be managed.
Prevention is better than cure and therefore, practicing dental hygiene and oral care is the best way to prevent the problem. Also a periodic dental checkup has to be done in every six months.
I am having pain in my extreme bottom right teeth, for 3 days. And the pain is not constant but during chewing food, it pains. And also after waking up in the morning, the pain remains for some time. Thank you.
I have hypersalivation problem from two years. I feel irritated as my tongue feels rough. Please tell me some solution.
I have mouth ulcers problem since my childhood. I have taken all types of medication like homeopathy, allopathy, ayurvedic etc but I'm not fully cured of it. Please help me and do the needful.
1. Brushing Too Hard can actually do more harm than good
2. Many of us clench our jaws unconsciously and grind our teeth while we sleep. This can cause tooth fracture and may also damage dental work
3.Try to remember that your teeth can be delicate and easily broken.Use your teeth for chewing and smiling, and leave the other work to the tools.