Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra Prasad Pashikanti
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra Prasad PashikantiYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. Mai 37 years ka hu. Mujhe pichle 5 month se back pain hota tha. Dr. ko dikhaya. MRI me pata chala d10-d11 bone infective hai. Biopsy kiya. Dr. Bola doubt hai its spondyloscitis probable tuberculosis. Jismen Culture report ane me 2 months baki hai. Isse pehle mera ek blood test hua tha jiska nam BLOOD BORNE VIRUS SCREEN hai jiska result all Negative hai. Avi mai daily tb medicine leta hu 45 days se. Avi mera jo heavy pain hota tha wo kam hai lakin avi mera left side kamar vari ho iata hai or mai pehle chal fir pata tha avi bilkul bistar pe let chuka hu. Mere nas me khub khichav ata hai jo ki bahut dardnak hai. Q1. Dr. Kya mai Blood Borne Virus Screen test se HIV ke bare me nischint ho sakta hu ya alag se koi test karwana parega? Q2. Dr. mera report attach kiya hai kripaya check karen aur batayan mujhe kya kya karna chahiye jisse thora aram mile.
Sir I think im suffering from digestion problem I eat and I go to washroom I think I have liver problem and from back some mud come out so what should I do please give me urgent care.
I have back pain from past three days and I don't know what to do know now so. Please suggest me as soon as possible its getting worse and I am confirmed please help me.
Severe pain in knee & leg bone. Its shooting and acute pain. What should I do? is it arthritis trouble?
I visited a hill station and now my face, back part of the neck and arms all are burnt to death now*Skin darkening*. I want my old colour back. What should I do?
My age is 29 years, I'm dark in colour, I'm having black tan on forehead. One year back a dermatologist did a NMPM chemical peel. She suggests some creams and medicines I used but no improvement in fore head tan. But now I become more black than before peel. She said more pigmentation is there. Is there any advice to getrid off tan. I used so many creams including kojivit Gel. So please suggest how to improve skin tone and removal of tan. Thanks in advance.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!