Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra PrasadYour feedback matters!
Im 23 year old girl, recently my mother got mild heart attack so she is bit tensed. Doc told one nerve blockage is there. Is it she will be perfectly fine in some days?
My weight is less than average. I m of 23 years having only 49 Kg weight. Is it advisory to take mega mass gainer?
I am suffering from lumbar spondylosis. Having pain in the right thigh and getting cramps till ankle. I am also taking 75 mcg thyronorm daily for thyroid. How to get rid of her pain and cramps. Kindly advise.
I have lot of pimples on my face and have whiteheads on my nose and chin. Please advise me some tips.
My father is suffering from diabetes since last 10-12 years. But nowadays his diabetes is getting uncontrolled. According to recent reports, his diabetes level were found to be elevated. His fasting sugar was 160mg/dl nd his post potential sugar level is 360mg/dl. He is undergoing medication. Basically he is taking combination of metformin and glimepiride. He is high BP patient also. So its my humble request from the respected doctors to please tell its treatment.
I have been lost my virginity. Now I have a problem in my sex life with my wife. I mean. I am weak and I can't do my sex more than 3 minutes what I should do now. Note. I have done my engagement 2 months before. Thanks.
Hiii doctor I am 20 year old girl nd my problem is I think too much tht most of the tym I think without any reason and I put too much pressure on my head tht it starts paining and I feel my head too heavy nd thn I am nt able to work. Please help me out of this problem.
Leprosy is also known as Hansen’s disease. It is a chronic dermatological disorder caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium Leprae. The peripheral nerves and mucosa of the upper respiratory tract are affected by the bacteria. Leprosy starts by the appearance of scaly skin lesions. If not treated in the primary stage, it can progress rapidly and cause permanent damage to the skin. It can damage the eyes, nerves and limbs. Leprosy can be moderately contagious, therefore it is necessary for the patient to be quarantined during the course of the treatment to prevent the spread of disease among other family members.
It has been noticed that after prolonged homeopathy treatment, almost 80% cases have been cured and improved. The patients have recovered senses in their limbs; the wounds have improved and in some cases, miraculously disappeared.
Homeopathy and Leprosy
There have also been cases where patients have responded better to homeopathic treatment than the multi-drug treatment regime that most doctors prescribe to leprosy patients. This could be because homeopathy is the safest and a non-toxic remedy to most diseases that does not complicate the health by causing adverse side effects.
A wonder medicine used for the treatment of leprosy is an anti-syphilitic medicine called Mercurius Solubilis. With an extremely high potency of 200, it is known to be an excellent remedy for leprosy. Homeopathic medicines are selected based on the symptoms. First the treatment is done on the symptoms so as to provide relief as soon as possible. Homeopathic medicines then act on the root cause of the disease, also providing bacterial resistance. It helps to retard the progress of the disease. Along with it, homeopathic medicines also help to reduce lepra reactions, and start reviving the damaged nerves, limbs and skin. It also strengthens the immunity system.
Some combinations of homeopathic and natural medicines used to treat leprosy are:
5. Chaulmoogra oil
I am suffering from severe hair fall at the age of 25. What could be the probable reasons. What should I prefer in diet?
I 22 unmarried male who have nowadays loss of strength due to high sexual intensity. I am in able to control and reduces the habit of masturbation from three times per week to once per three weeks. I have applied several tip to give up this habit from the root but as a youth, we all knew that this is almost natural but I want to be with the advice from highly expert concern doctors for effective sound health as a supplement and overall being.
I am female sometimes I do masturbation in my finger. Sometimes I used carrot, banana .any problem for used carrot banana in my vagina.
I have mouth ulcer since many years, mostly around the tongue and am hardly ever without these painful symptoms. All the ointments only hold the pain down for little time, but never solve the problem. Would an ayurvedic treatment help? And if so where should I go? Thank you
Hello I'm 21 year old I have depression and stress from 3 years. Due to this have some pain in my brain and breathlessness so I don't do study from long time tell me reason and cure.
My eye was squint. But there was vision in tat eye. I had operation but no vision improvements what shall l do now.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
3. Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.