Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra PrasadYour feedback matters!
I'm feeling weakness in my body last 2 years what to do? And my blood level is below 15% what to do?
Sir mere sir mei bhot dard rehta h. Mujhe kya karna chahoye. Jab mei chalta hun. Toh bhot weekness see aati h. Mujhe ab bhook bhi bhot kam lagti hai. Meri mammi jab kaam karti Hal toh unke tummy mei dard hota hai. Bhot.
I am diabetic for the past 8 years and taking medication for it which causes gassy and stomach upset. So I stopped medication and started vigorous workouts for the past one week. Now I am into walking and weights for the one hour morning and evening. After my morning worker session I east like just 2 chappatis and a bowl of salad. After that I can feel my blood sugar sitting up. Sudden head ache and giddiness. What should I do? Am I doing some thing wrong.
Please advice me whether Glyxgo tablets are beneficial for Type -2 Diabetes? L.K.Sahoo mob: 9437920027.
Dir Sir, Ek din achanak meri sans (breath) tej chalne lagi us din ghar me pest control huwa tha, aur meri 2 din tak sans (breath) tej chalti rahi. Isse pehle jab main koi buri khabar sunta to 2 ya 4 mint ke liye aisa hota tha but aisa pehle nahi huwa. Main tabbacu ka sewan karta hu. Aur ek khas bat mera dil hamesa ghabraya rahata hai ek anjana sa dar dil me rahta hai aur isse bhi kabhi thodi der ke liye sans (breath) tej ho jati hai aur heat rate badh jata hai, mera sawal ye hai ke mujhe panic disoder hai ya asthama please jarur bataye.
Mucus is getting formed in my nose constantly. I am nasal sinus patient. Give me some natural remedy please. Nose is running. Its just stuck in nose always.
I had penis infection two spots of two sides over penis. Please tell me a ointment to recover it. At evening dead skin places on it when underwear touches it itches.
I have suffers from viral hepatitis last month. I have taken medicine now I am well. Can I take vitam A, B and C supplement.
I have itching problem like ringworm from one months. I have done everything for it and It is not getting cure. Please help me.
After suffering from cold, I suffered throat tightness. Now I do not know if I am completely free from it but a new problem has come in which "MY TONGUE IS BEING PULLED BACK" I thought I will be able to resume my singing now but throat tightness with this new problem has made me more stressful. Indian idol, voice of india various auditions are coming and. please help me.
Doctor frequently I suffer from several headache like due to heat or high sunlight or unbalance diet n I use some pain killers to prevent it is it okey or what should I do?
I have vitamin d3 of 24.46 and have been prescribed injection arachitol 6 lakh twice a week. Is it ok to have such high dose of d3. Will lead to overdose of vitamin d3? Please help.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.