Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra Prasad
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra PrasadYour feedback matters!
Meri wife ko 2-3din se toilet karne me problem ho rahi he or baar baar toilet arahi he aisa feel hota he or urine me jalan b ho rahi he or aaj halka sa blood b aaya Hum. Log pregnancy ke liye try kar rahe he Kya usi karan aisa ho raha he Give me any suggestion please I am. Very worried.
Sir my weight continue loss 3 months. My sugar level fasting 88 and 122 after breakfast. Pl suggest me.
Hi doctor why is my penis not last longing for minimum 5 minute to enjoy myself with my wife. When im intercourse with her mine in coming out soon I could not make her happy please help me out doctor
When I wake up in morning some time having headache even if i get proper sleep for 7-8 hours sleep and also I do more walk all day and having more pain in my heel and tried because of it so please help me?
I am 35 years old. Last 5-6 month I am getting pain in left hand from heart side to finger like some muscle pain n sometime get feel like seer bhari ho gaya hai. Get some pain on back of soldier left side I have check my pressure but its not high 90/140. I have checked cardio gram but nothing my Dr. said no worry mostly because of muscle pain I am getting this I am confuse my triglycerides is 230 n cholesterol is 160.
When a man wants to maintain a healthy penis, he naturally looks for ways to avoid some of the most common penis problems. Penis blisters might not be that common, but they are certainly an issue that requires addressing in order to maintain the best penis health possible. Here’s what a man needs to know about penis blisters, including how to avoid them and how to treat them.
What are penis blisters?
Penis blisters can be frightening to see on a guy’s favorite equipment. They are just what they sound like – blisters, of the same nature that a person might get on their feet after walking for a long distance in ill-fitting shoes. They might be red or skin-tone. Some are filled with fluid while others appear more firm. They can open up to present red sores, just as a typical blister would. And they can hurt as well, especially when touched by anything, even the lightest touch of very soft underwear or a gentle stream of water in the shower.
What causes them?
There are can be many causes of penis blisters. Here are some of the most common.
1) Rough handling. Whether masturbating too vigorously or coupling with no lube, a guy can easily develop penis blisters and other penis problems through simple friction. Rough handling is probably the top reason a man develops any sort of penis blister, so it behooves the man who wants a healthy penis to invest in a good lubricant.
2) Sexually transmitted infections. These infections often present with a variety of red flags that point to a serious penis problem, such as penis blisters, discharge and pain. Herpes and syphilis are the two biggest culprits, but others can cause blisters as well. It’s important for all sexually active men to get checked for STDs on a regular basis.
3) Skin infections. Some infections of the skin can lead to serious open sores and blisters, especially if a man lets the problem go in the hopes it will resolve on its own. Inflammation of the skin follicles is a common culprit, especially for men who manscape. Another infection that can lead to penis blisters and sores is the yeast infection, which can lead to blisters that look very wet and watery. There might also be a foul odor associated with yeast infections.
4) Scabies or crabs. When dealing with parasites, there is always the chance of infection after getting bitten. Such is the case with scabies and crabs, both of which love to feast on a human’s nether regions. Scratching the bitten areas can lead to even more open cuts and sores, which in turn can lead to blisters, sores and more.
5) Penis cancer. Though this is a very rare reason for penis blisters, it bears talking about to help ensure a man maintains a healthy penis and spots the early signs of penis cancer. Suspicious blisters, spots, moles, sores and the like that seem to have no easily discernable cause might in fact be penis cancer, so a man needs to get checked out if he notices problems that don’t correspond with anything that makes sense – for example, when he has all the signs of a serious STD but he’s never actually had sexual contact.