Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra Prasad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra PrasadYour feedback matters!
Doctor please help I do sex with my bf on 13 august nd my periods started on 24 august with same flow. Then in september my periods again started on 21 but not with same flow but at that time I was on some stressful situation. Can I will pregnant or not please tell I am in tension? I faced periods two times till now we don t sex from august please help?
My nephew has scoliosis and shown to 6 doctors. Done xray and mri. Her age is 1 year. Bone is normal. Minor curvature towards one side. Any good treatment?
Hello sir, lately I've been having a tingling and slightly painful sensation on my right testicle upon touching I found a swollen nerve just on top/behind the testicle. The urine colour tends to change yellow at times with pungent smell. The pain sometimes shift to the other side of testicle as well. please do advise as its causing irritation. I'm a athlete should I stop exercising.
I want to increase my health. I am tall and skinny I want to build my muscles asap. And look fit. So what should be my diet, routine, schedule? N should I prefer supplements like body growth n all?
Sir, I have dehydration since 2 days kindly guide me how to prevent from it and which type of meal can I take. Chandan.
I am having knee pain for the last four years. I have been told to go for knees replacement but there is no one to look after me as well as I am scared as my elder sister passed away due to infection after her knee replacement. I am 70 yrs old. Please advise some exercises as well as medicine. NSBehl.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
My friend last period was on Oct 2nd and last date was on Oct 6th, yet she did not get her periods for this month, she had a intercross as on 11th Oct however it was a pull out method, she is quite worried and to induce periods she has started taking vitamin c tablets from past three days at a interval of 1 hour yet she did not get her periods, her vaginal remains wet mostly from past couple of days, no other signs, so do you think she is pregnant?
My wife aged 66 years is suffering from Knee Joint Pain. Recently she was advised zerodol tablets and denspar spray. Kindly suggest suitable medicine.
I am prescribed 20 mg of isotretinoin everyday. I am experiencing initial breakouts of acne all over. I wanted to asked that how long does this initial breakout last?
I am 20 years old boy and my weight is 48 kg which is too low according to age and height, so please suggest me some tips.
I have lower back pain and cervical problem. My muscles are weak. Could you tell me diet plan? 2). Can I Do running regularly or not?
Recently MVR valve replacement surgery has been done to my father. What are the pros and cos after surgery.
I have itching problem in stomach area ,thighs and some part of leg and on private part as well, this is increasing and causing itching, having some what type of pimple on my private part. Don't hav any idea. I'm little worried. Help. Me out.
Which is the best hair oil for general hair .hair feather are thin, semi curly. Problem facing are hair fall.
I AM A 52 YEAR OLD FEMALE. HAVE STARTED MENOPAUSE ABOUT 2-3 YEARS AGO WITH OCCASIONAL SPOTTING. OF LATE SAY FOR THE PAST MONTH I AM EXPERIENCING SLIGHT PAIN IN MY LOWER ABDOMEN SOMETIMES IN THE RIGHT SIDE SOME TIMES IN THE LEFT. I AM ALSO SUFFERING FROM LUMBAR DISC PROLAPSE AND HAVE LOWER BACK PAIN SOMETIMES. IS THE PAIN IN MY ABDOMEN DUE TO SOME PROBLEM IN MY LIVER/KIDNEY OR IS IT THE BACK PAIN THAT RADIATES TO THE FRONT. MY LFT AND KFT RESULTS ARE NORMAL THOUGH I WAS diagnosed WITH MILD FATTY LIVES ABOUT A YEAR AGO WHICH GOT CORRECTED WITH MEDICATIONS. PLEASE ADVISE.
A lot of people are obsessed with the idea of having a soul mate. This is probably because of the countless books and movies that have equated the idea of a soul mate with that of true love. Now, the idea of being with a soul mate is not unappealing at all, because after all, who would not want to be with the perfect partner? The idea of having someone who gets you is totally wonderful. However, it is also important to understand that the concept of a soul mate is very ambiguous and can, in fact, ruin your potential love life. Instead, when you are going out with someone, it is important to enjoy their company and be grateful for what they can offer, rather than scaring them off by constantly trying to impose your expectations of what they should be giving you. Here are some reasons why it is important to put your hunt for that elusive “soul mate” on a permanent halt.
Nobody Is Perfect!!
This is one of those quintessential reasons why you have to stop looking for your soul mate immediately. After all, what is a soul mate? Most people believe that a soul mate is someone who is completely perfect not only for them, but also as a person. However, these are very unrealistic expectations. It is not possible for an individual, whether a boy or a girl, to be completely perfect. If you are hung up on the idea, you might not be able to handle the problems and the shortcomings in your partner, because after all, it will not comply with your idea of how “perfect” your partner is and should be.
You Will Never Be Able To Accept Completely
A relationship consists of two people, where both individuals are equal participants. If one of the partners is in the relationship because they have found something attractive about you, and the other partner is in the relationship because they think you are soul mates, then an immediate imbalance is created. In the process, the latter would never be able to accept the smaller quirks, mistakes, flaws, and habits which do not coincide with their own, because obviously that is not what “soul mates” are supposed to be like, are they? Work on accepting your partner as they are instead of fitting them into the mold that you have created, because you never know, they might become your partner in life.
Expecting too much from a relationship or your partner can lead to heartbreak. So, keep your expectations real!
- People associate the concept of a soul mate with statements like “We share a special connection,” or “We are made for each other,” or even “We love each other unconditionally.” No matter how appealing and fairytale-like it sounds, you also have to make sure that you are firmly grounded in reality. Although thoughts like these can enhance a relationship, it is also important to note that a relationship cannot be solely based on such things. No matter what, there will be some amount of consternation, fighting, and misunderstandings, which will only increase when your idea of a having a perfect soul mate is violated.
- Marriage makes you complete and ends your loneliness: Marriage definitely provides you a companion (for life), but being lonely is something dependent on the person. As they say, be alone, don’t be lonely.
- You will know at first sight if the person is right for you: Not necessarily. The person may have been nicely groomed and dressed when you first met them. However, there is more to that person, and as you get to know them more, you will become aware of your likes and dislikes and other aspects, which are more important in helping you decide if the person is right for you.
- You need to remember every date that was a milestone in your life – the day you met, the day you proposed, the day you agreed, the day you spoke to your parents, the day they agreed…… the list can be very long Get real! All these lead to you two being together. They are good to remember, but do not call for a celebration every single time. Also depends on what you call as a celebration.
- Celebration: Instead of talking about past events, keep small milestones for yourselves and celebrate each event together. Celebration means going for a ball party where all break into a well-rehearsed song and dance. Celebration is being together and talking something meaningful. It could be cooking together or going for a drive or a movie. Important is to spend time together.
- Romance is in the air: Depends on your definition of romance. But, as the routine daily life begins, you realize you need to clean the house, cook food, and buy groceries to ensure it is running smooth. Romance is definitely there, but there are other things too to do.
- Love will help overcome all problems: Love definitely helps tide through problems, but whether it is money or people, you need to work on them.
- Communication: My spouse knows me so well, I don’t have to say a word: 'Totally wrong'. If you want it, say it. It is as simple as that. Telepathy does work, but it is better to talk out than assume. Communication is key to any relationship, especially marriage.
- Marriage is the bed of roses: No Married couples are always happy. Married couples also fight and argue and quarrel. No two people can think the same way. So agree to disagree and respect the differences.
- Possessiveness: Being possessive is a way to show love. After a certain point, being possessive can get a little irksome. Everybody needs their own space, so learn to give and take space and enjoy your own things. It becomes essential.
5 Do's In Marriage
- Accept that a marriage has ups and downs, is not always a jolly happy ride.
- Give time and be patient, marriage takes time and evolves over a period of time.
- Build trust over a period of time.
- Be frank in expressing your opinion, even if not during an argument.
- Give each other space and respect it.
- Talk and plan finances because you need to be planning together.
5 Don'ts In Marriage
- Don’t try to gain the upper hand always - the dictatorship times are over.
- Don’t expect every celebration to be grand; time spent together doing simple things matter.
- Don’t get possessive with your partner.
- Don’t expect to be aware of every activity that he/she is involved in.
- Don’t impose your friends on your partner, unless they also enjoy their company. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.