Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years woman. Recently married (jan 18. Last month I have period in april 13. This month I have no period. And I have some problem of pergency symptoms. Like feaver and stomach pain in the left part of stomach. I am percent or not? what will I do? what time I wait for visit doctor.
I am feeling very depressed and cry all the time and it is because one person is hurting me too much. Someone that I love so much. What should I do? I am feeling lifeless these days.
I am 18 years old female having hormones imbalance. Menstrual cycle is abnormal and I am having very less bleeding. I am taking treatment from 2 years but I am not feeling better. Please help me.
My wife is suffering from pcos. It's was detected about an year back. She was on some medicines. But due to no changes we changed the doctor after 6 months. The new doctor prescribed her Diane 35. For 5 months she was on that and with this medicines her periods wer normal. But after the medicines she stopped in the month of November again her periods wer delayed for about 8 days. And her last periods wer on 3rd December. After that we tried conceiving from 11th knowing that that's the best time for ovulating and tried for around 7 times every alternate day. Today morning, 27th December, as she got up around 7.30 am she felt pain in right side of her lower abdomen and gastric problem but around 2 pm she was feeling ok but still having gastric problem. Now a days her body also always stays warm. Pls suggest.
Dear sir, Please let me know how to remove the Psoriasis problem in my body have this problem last 10 years.
For making my health. I am taking purus jiwan capsules. Is it harmful? Or any alternative medicine to build health quickly.
My teeth is yellow am using many medicines but no use of it? Please give any suggestions to, my teeth?
I have been facing wired challenge since a week. Wherever I consume alcohol even a bit my heart beats goes drastically high an lands up for uneasiness. I fell a bit better when I vomit after sometime. Last Thursday I had 2 pegs of rum faced the issue and later the next day I had beer with same issue. Later on last Sunday I had a peg of vodka which gave the same effect. I thought it might be cause of the cold medicine which I was taking those days so kept a complete pause to liquor. Had a pint of pint of beer last night and it again took to the same scenario. Kindly advise.
I had a full moustache but now one side of the moustache stopped growing hair. It looks very weird. Would be glad for a solution.
I am 67 and not having comfortable sleep. Generally I sleep at 10-11 pm and sleep for 8 hrs. In recent times having disturbed sleep With two or three brakes . Though I am diabetic my sugar levels are under control with medication. Please advise.
I'm of 6ft guy, but my weight (60 kg near about) is not better as respect of my height. I'm sure that I took everything for gaining mass but no result. I really ask to you that wat I should take in my daily foods for satisfying result?
I am 25 years old girl. I have a PCOD problem I take metformin tablet from 2013 but no improvement. My right and left ovary size is 11 cc and 12.5 cc. What can I do? Is that any permanent solution.
I am very thin and I want to gain weight around my thighs and in upper body part in a month. What diet and exercise should I follow?
Premature ejaculation or early ejaculation is the expelling of semen with minimum sexual stimulation, almost immediately after (or sometimes before) sexual penetration. This is a common sexual problem for men below the age of 45 in addition to erectile dysfunction. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors.
If the root cause is not serious, the problem can be solved by a few simple techniques, such as:
- Breathing exercises: Relaxation techniques like breathing exercises and meditative practices can help you to concentrate. It also moderates the tension and stress levels which are directly related to arousal. Avoid short and rapid breaths as they can put undue pressure on the heart and increase the pulse rate. This often results in early ejaculation. On the other hand, if you take deep breaths and practice holding them in for three to five seconds, you can also use the technique during arousal.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
- Squeeze technique: This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
- Stop and start exercise: This exercise was perfected by the Masters and Johnson team of sexual research. This technique is also to be practiced individually for the first few times. You can masturbate alone and stop just before reaching the climax. You can practice this again and again by bringing yourself closer to ejaculation every time until the point you cannot control or regulate the process any more. This will help you to know the limit till which you can stop and regulate the ejaculation process. You can then use this technique during sexual activity with your partner.
- Reduce stress: The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation.