Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am having problem in my right knee cap. It start paining whenever I run a long run. Please give me some solution for this problem. Thank you.
I have hair problem from last 10 years. My hairs is too much falling, I have dry hair, I use many types of shampoo but till its falling, will you say how it is preventing by falling hair fall.
I am 19 years old and I weight about 90 kgs. Recently I started to go for a walk on every holiday. I want to loose 30kgs in short period of 2 to 3 months. Please suggest me food diet.
I hurt my finger from an door past 3 days. Its painful. A black dot has been discovered there. What to do.
I am stressed because I failed my exams my parents are shouting and scolding me for this am depressed am going through lot of depression because of people I was cheated by my boyfriend then we brokeup my dad scolds me everyday for this reason once he had slapped me am crying everyday after all this my parents are making my marriage next year am not interested in marriage now still they force me to get married because I did not pass my exam am completely in depression please give me a solution not to be depressed.
I am feeling pain in my legs and most of the time I am feeling sleepy so what should I do. And what your suggestion for this. Another thing is that in my stomach some time. I feel burning sensation. So please suggest me and reply as soon as possible. Thanks.
I am 26 male I have black skin can I get fair, have oily skin and used so many fairness product nothing worked yet.
I am 22 years female having so much fat in stomach and around it. I will not eat that much. But its going to increasing. What I have to do to reduce it.
For weight reduction your advice is ok. But I like coffee and tea in that instead of sugar shall I take honey. If I add honey in coffee and tea will it increase my weight? please advice me.
I am 18 years old boy. I am suffering from severe cold, because of this my head is also paining alot. I also feel weakness in my body.
Sir, my age is 30 years old. I have the depression problem from the last 3 years. I consult the doctor he can give the the medicines like olimelt-5 mg, venlor-75 capsule. I can use the medicine but nothing is change in my depression condition with that of I am intense about anything with at slowly my hair fall in my headache. I can talk to myself when I was alone in the house doctor suggested to give the scanning of my brain but nothing is not in there scanning. I want to get the rid of the depression. Can you please suggest the proper medicine to me with out any side effects.
What is premenstrual syndrome (PMS)? In a layman's language, it is that time of the month you don't really want to unnecessarily bother a woman or you might have to face the brunt of an emotional outburst. In medical terms, it is a combination of emotional, physical, psychological changes that occur in a woman after ovulation and culminates with the ending of her menstrual flow. The most common mood-related symptoms are irritability, depression, crying, oversensitivity, and mood swings.
The most common physical symptoms are fatigue, bloating, breast tenderness, acne, and appetite changes with food cravings. In severe cases, anger, irritability, anxiety and tension leads to loss of the functioning ability of a woman. If you've been there or are suffering, you are not alone. There are scores of women around the world who experience these symptoms. Here are ways to minimize and get rid of PMS.
1. Control PMS with diet changes: Certain food types in general are not a healthy choice but can cause more harm than good during PMS. Depending on what factor affects you the most, cut down on these types of food.
- Salt: Excess salt can lead to bloating
- Caffeine: Can lead to anxiety, sleeplessness and irritability
- Alcohol: The concoction for depression
- Sugar: Can cause mood swings
As always, eating more fruits, veggies and grains at the right time can keep you healthy and prepared for those dreaded days.
2. Exercise: Exercise is a mood lifter. It gets you into shape, adds to your stamina and slowly but steadily boosts your confidence to become slimmer, stronger, and fitter. The trick is to pick up on an exercise you love. Hit the road and run free with your thoughts or turn on the music and dance with aerobics.
3. Stock up on vitamins: Hormonal imbalances are the primary cause behind PMS. Though it is not proven, stocking up on some essential vitamins like calcium, potassium and minerals can give you more strength to fight the symptoms.
4. Herbal remedies: They've been around for hundreds of years and you are likely to have an aunt or grandma swear by one of these cures. From ginger to primrose oil, these cures can balance your hormonal activity in a natural way. You will need to experiment to see what really suits your need.
5. Take a break: No matter what physical or emotional trauma you go through, it can double up because of stress and lack of sleep. Knowing your 'off' days, it's best you find a way to take some time off for yourself at a spa or try meditation and deep breathing. Do what you love to do to. Keep your mind calm and clear. Listen to music, take a walk with your dog or simply read a good book.
To start with, change your diet, take a few supplements and herbs, and start exercising, and you should see the change in the first few cycles itself.
Related Tip: "7 Ways To Deal With Pms"