Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old and I now a days have a complain of sleepless days what should I do suggest me with good appetite and avoiding foods.
My hairs have falling significantly over last few years. I feel stressed about it. It becomes rough. What should I do?
My hair growth is suddenly stopped. I want my hair growth normal .What I have to do for long hair? Suggestions for ny home remedies wch should apply on hair for bttr growth of hair.
I am 55 years now. I have undergone Angioplasty balloon surgery 5 years ago. I am taking clopilet, carvidelol, atrovastin, enalpril, vitamin and omega caps daily. For the last 4 months I have been getting pain some times severely at joints, wrists, foot and fingers. If I take paracetamol the pain willgoes off. Why the pain occurs? I am doing normal exercise and works as usual.
I have a erection problem by birth. My penis is having a erectional dysfunction problem. What is the beat and permanent solution for this? kindly brief me so that i'll be benefited and my problem get resolved.
Hi I am 23 year old, I need to improve my height little (2-4) inches, is that possible, someone saying there is no chances to grow at this age, is that true.
Hello Dr. In 2014 I suffered from hair fall due to which my hair density become less. It not much but on see closely my head can be seen. That time my nutrition was not well any no family baldness problem. I want to know is those fallen hair can regrow by massaging or oil? It really happen or not? Detailed answer appreciated.
Hi, My problem is Hair Fall. Two days back I went for check up. Doctor suggested me to use Mx-5 lotion ( Minoxidil Tropical Solution usd 5% ) and two tablets Finabald and Predace-8. As I search online regarding Finabald, I can see the that there are lots of side effect with that tablet. Could you please let me know whether to take this prescriptions or not ? And could you please let me know about the other medicines which I mentioned above ? Reply would be appreciated. Thanks in advance..
Can I get it cure without operation, I am 26 I have piles from past 6 years, it's half inch out of my anal no bleeding and no pain, but motion problem and gastritis, and excess of gas release and I have reduced 9 Kg from past 8 months due to improper food because I work in night shift job, my question is can I get it cure without operation, if so how.
I am a student but in last one year my weight gone up from 65 kgs to 78 kgs. I want to loose my weight and increase my height. Please help me.
Respected Sir this is to inform you that I am having benign fibroadenoma sice 2 years and on may 2016 I again did thoroughly check up and I did biopsy too. Result came negative like before. And size is 2 cm. Since two years the tumor is not growing. No discomfort is there but if pressed pain in there. No family history of fibroadenoma. Actually I was having irregular periods and I took medicine for 5 years primolut tablet, now it's been a year I have stopped medicine. Fibroadenoma will increase the chances of breast cancer. If I will not remove the tumor in lifetime what will happen. If surgery has to be done at what age I have to do ? Right now I am 24 and I am married. What will be the best option sir?
Bone issues are very common. From infection to inflammation to injuries to mere old age, bone issues are very common. Arthritis can happen with any of these conditions. The healing of this has two aspects one is to heal and reduce the pain and the second is to address the underlying condition. The range of motion needs to be improved, and further damage to the bones should be arrested.
Ayurveda identifies two types of joint problems, one is due to poorly nourished bones, which are prone to damage and the second is the over accumulation of toxins, leading to joint pain and stiffness. This joint pain would be further aggravated by damp weather.
Ayurveda also believes that the overdose of vaata leads to bone issues. So food items aimed at reducing vaata should be included so that balance is restored. There is more than one component to this healing. Food, lifestyle changes, herbs, and exercise manage bone issues, arthritis and the pain. Let’s see how.
- Food: Eating whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as a calcium rich diet is very essential for healing bones. Eat freshly cooked food items and include a lot of dairy products.
- Lifestyle: A regular sleep schedule, which is in sync with the biological clock, is very essential. Also eat at regular intervals with the meals getting lighter as the day goes by. Exercise, even in the form of brisk walk, helps soothe joints and keeps them agile.
- Massages: Oil massages like Abhyanga are very essential to prevent joint problems. They also help in reducing toxins, which are quite high in chronic conditions like arthritis. These oils can be applied directly on the joints too to improve lubrication, movement and reduce pain.
- Go anti ama: There is another component known as ama, which is an equivalent of toxins. The diet and lifestyle should be aimed at reducing ama, which gets accumulated with age in the form of digestive toxins. Eat food products that are easy to digest, consume ama reducing spices like turmeric and pepper, avoid daytime napping and exercise regularly.
In addition, the following herbs are known to be beneficial for bone health.
- Ashwagandha: It has rich anti-inflammatory properties, produces effects equivalent to steroids and helps in controlling joint pain and inflammation. Swelling and movement are also improved with its regular use.
- Boswellia: Combined with Ashwagandha, this is another wonder drug that helps reduce bone inflammation. It suppresses release of chemicals responsible for inflammation and helps control pain and swelling.
- Turmeric: One of the most acclaimed anti-inflammatory agents, it releases multiple enzymes and thereby controls inflammation.
So, for bone pain and arthritis, an NSAID is not the only remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.