Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. RajendraYour feedback matters!
I am Diabetic and BP patient past 18 years and I am under Insulin and tablet both. Apart from this I have leg pain and calf mussel catch. Also I am feeling tried to walk. Could you please help me ?
I am suffering from premature ejaculation problem. What should I do. Is there any medicine that I can take.
I am suffering from nose smell. With this smell I can't eat any food. I am using MEDLER pills. Is it can help to cure my problem. This smell is occurs when my nose blocked. After blocking when I take strong breath then start this smell. What can I do for relief?
I am 47 years of age,I have attained menopause. As of now past 3-4 months I am having pain in both my legs (full) please help.
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition.
I am having night fall problem Thats why my sex power & sperm level reduce. please suggest medicine precautions to over come this problem.
I smoked very occasionally. But from past week I am smoking one cigarette daily. And as of today. As ive decided not to smoke and haven't smoked. Im having a mild headache. And the pain is in upper head. Forehead, and the nasal track joining forehead. What should I do? The pain is consistent.
My mom is suffering from nervous problem and due to this my mom headaches occur whole sometime she does not able to work properly and my mom also have an tonsil in her left hand side can I know what precaution should my mom take.
My wife has tested positive for hla b27. She suffers from joint pains in knees, legs, hip and back. Mri shows degenerative changes in spine. She is diabetic and suffers from high bp. Does she require ncv and emg of ul +ll.
Dear doctor, I am 35 yrs old woman. I have frequent swelling n pain inside the cheek on left side which goes n comes back. Now I have sm throbbing sensation on the left side of my head little above the temple area. I have thyroid nodules n anti tpo 654 but thyroid cmes normal tsh 5: 35 please help. I am taking pain killer almost every alternate day. Have migraine for last 10 yrs.
I couldn't sleep early in the night so as to wake up early and the morning. I want to wake up early in the morning. Why?
Sir mera ek ques hai ki maine kbi sex nii kiya h aurr mera penis abi se kamjorr ho gya h. please sir
I am a cardiac patient recently with ECTATIC LAD & LCX. Now I am having little hypertension too. 135/90 Is there any medication for hypertension which will not affect my erectile function. I am taking ecospirin gold for cardiac problem.
I am losing hear quickly and have tired all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure but else can I do can you please help me with this..
Symptoms of ED include:
Erections that are too soft for sexual intercourse.
Erections that are too brief for sexual intercourse.
An inability to achieve erections.
Men who cannot get or maintain an erection that lasts long enough or is rigid enough to complete sexual intercourse is considered to have erectile dysfunction.