Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RajendraYour feedback matters!
Last night he had a sudden Pain in left shoulder joint and upper arm. Had difficulty in sleeping in certain positions. Pain reduced during the day with some pain relieving ointment. Could it be a heart problem?
I am 42 years male. I am suffering from chills; cold n shivering from last 2 days. I have taken medicine as well but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I had asked that I ‘m suffering from sleeplessness for over a month then Dr. advised me on 26th March 2016 to take Kali phos 6x, 5 tabs, in the morning. Take avina sativa Q, 10 drops Passiflora Q, 20 drops, half cup of water at night 1 hour before sleeping, which I followed for over 10 days. But still I can’t sleep.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Went to various docs all say it will heal voluntarily. please help me out. I am panicking. I have no other health problem. I am soccer player.
I get pain in my eyes and in my head when I hav less sleep or sometimes normally. I dont know why is that happening. Please give me solution.
How to get our body well shape for eg. Muscular body without any exercise or any protein supplement is there any method is there I request you suggest that one to me.
I am a shy person. How to do a sex with out shyness. Please told me about ways of sex. Please told in tamil language.
Since last two days I m suffering from severe headache taken the antibiotics still no result obtained. What should I do?
I am 28 years male I have sex with my wife. But enjoy in few times. please reply for more enjoy in sex.
I have a 1 year old baby girl with ASD problem of heart. It is possible to cure ASD problem please help me out.
I live in delhi I am working professional, I am a 32 year old male and have a chest pain for last 3 months. What should I do?
I am a 27 years old female, from 4 month I feel slight pain in mid chest area, rarely get hyperventilation (about 5 times now, out of which twice ended fainting. Have had cold/running nose most of the time. Feels like my throat have mucus generating all time. Also, majorly to note I am going through a severe emotional state, hence not sure if all these are symptoms of stress or some problem. Kindly advice.
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Healthy Being a VEGAN Really is?