Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajenderYour feedback matters!
Sir I have eye sight of 2, 2.5 Ian using spectacles now I want to use edge lens for cosmetic purpose tell me about it, was it good or not or any side effects.
Dear sir/madam I am suffering from gynic problem since last few months my age is 25years not married my weight is 80kgs and height is 5.5" what should I do?
Anal Fissure usually presents as a small tear in the anal region. This may happen because of injury by passing hard stool or by repeated bowel motion. How ever in some cases irregular bowel habits and dryness of the skin may also lead to abrasions in anal skin.
Anal fissure are notorious as they are associated with excruciating pain while passing stool. Pain may persist for few minutes to few hours and then gradually subsides, only to recur again at the time of defecation. At times some bleeding may also be noticed. Because of pain the anal muscle sphincter goes in to spasm and this further leads to narrowing of anal orifice. As the passage gets narrowed; there are chances of increased frictional injury by the passing stool which may further enhance the pain. The magnitude of pain at times; is so much and so increased that the patient is reluctant to pass stool and also avoid eating.
In such condition, if the patient visits doctor; the patient is diagnosed as a case of acute anal fissure and the doctor usually advise immediate surgery. As the patient is in distress they usually follow the advise and get operated. However it has been noticed that this condition may recur again.
In Ayurveda; this painful conditions (Acute Anal Fissure) can be conveniently and effectively treated by Kshar Karma without any Surgery. In this procedure; some medicines are applied in rectum which leads to healing of the underlying wound (Fissure). Usually the acute anal fissure heals in 3-5 visits. No hospitalization or bed rest required in this treatment and patient can continue his routine activities as usual.
If the condition persists for long duration; a small skin fold comes out from the edge of Fissure which is termed as Sentinal Tag. This Sentinal Tag can be removed by ligating Kshar Sutra at its root which is again an OPD procedure.
Dos and donts for a Fissure patients
Patient suffering from Anal Fissure should avoid:
- Spicy food
- Fast food
- Maida (refined wheat flour) products
Patient suffering from Anal Fissure should prefer:
- High fluid intake
- Fiber rich food articles like leafy vegetables, fruits and salads
- Do sitz bath in warm water in morning and evening
- Apply Sushruta Ointment p/r in morning and evening
- Insert 5 ml of Sushruta oil p/r before going to bed
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China and Cinchona is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes. It also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nitric-acid is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
What is flu. How is it caused and what are the symptoms of it. How can we avoid from its circumstances of occur. Is it has any cure from home remedies. What are its best home remedies methods.
My father age 73 years old is suffering from diabetes and BP. Also he get stroke in 2008, But now he has on control over his mind and always talk negative because of depression as he is physically totally bed rest now a days.please help
I am 32 years male. actually I am not able to sleep in night. Its due to high BP or stress. Please tell me the reason and remedies.
Hi I have some problem about chewing tobacco in mouth I have very serious problem so I do not know what do do I can not eat properly due to tobacco so pls tell me what to do.
I also suffer from cough and both sides chest pain morning right side and night left side what should I do.
I am having headache from 5-6 days I don't know the reason sometime looks like its due to my eyesight getting weaker, or due to lack of sleep, can it be dangerous?
Dear sir, I am 24 year old my weight 58 kg my height 4.5 after eating the food after 2 hours I feel dizziness and body balance problem and my sugar level is normal and I suffer the problem of acidity. So please suggest me what can I do.
I am 22 years old male, I do excessive masturbation these days, I can observe weak limbs, back pain, laziness etc. Would you please give me a solution. Please.