Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeev Vijaykumar Menon
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev Vijaykumar MenonYour feedback matters!
Was having bp about 180/100 year ago. Now when I measure with a digital dp machine it shows sometime 117-75/130-85. I am taking bp tablet. About a year before I was having slight pain in my left chest. When I did ecg and echo. It shows mild centric left ventricular hypertrophy. Doctor prescribed selekon lx 25. Now when I take this medicine it slow heart rate and feel like my heart beat harder and I feel sleepy after about 3 pm I start feeling better. When doctor call me he just check my veins and says to continue again. This time when done echo test shows normal. I want to leave this medicine. Doctor say me to continue life time. Please help me sir.
My Resting heart rate is 116 bpm it was going upto 155bpm while walking this symptoms is from 3 weeks. I was diagnosed with Pneumonia Using tellzy h for bp please suggest my condition.
Sir my father is 53years of old, suffering from severe global hypokinesia &severe lv dysfunction ef 28% then how will we proceed in this condition?
When last examined (within10 days) high blood pressure was found. Wanted to know can hbp effect rest of the body in anyway.
I am 24 years old recently I got endoscopy checkup reports came Like I have Erosive Gastropathy I am using medicines since one month & for last few days in morning times while splitting or in flume small amount of light red blood come out from my mouth light throat and chest pain I don't have cough any suggestion.
Hello sir My wife aged 53 is suffering from S V T and is on a dose of 30 mg Dilgem a day. Nearly after every two years she gets a attack of SVT and heart rate goes above 200 and she had to be immediately hospitalized to administer 3 to 5 ml of dilgem intravenously than she becomes normal within 2 hours. Doctors suggest the Laser therapy for the two nerves on the heart. Is it the only treatment for SVT and how safe it is and how much expenses are there, please suggest thanks.
How to maintain heart rate. Due to exercise it goes upto 100/minute. Anxiety, low energy, hard to breathe. What to do. How to maintain it in normal range.
I am taking the following tablets for for BP, Diabetics & BPH. My BP is normal & my diabetics is under control .I have no problem with passing urine. I understand that BP, Diabetics can be managed with lifestyle changes. Walking regularly and taking certain foods in right quantity and at right time will be helpful. Also medicines we take have side effects in the long run. I would like to know the side effects ,if any, of the medicines I am taking. If it is significant, I would like to know how I can make changes in the medicines and lifestyle. Medicines being taken: Omen 40: 1-0-0 cardivas CR 10: 1-0-1 Metadoze IPR 500: 1-0-1 Clopitorva 10: 0-1-0 Cilacar 10: 0-1-0 Alfusin 10: 0-0-1 Regards, Ananthanarayana.
Are you looking for effective and natural ways to prevent heart blockage and blood pressure management? You should consider taking Ayurvedic measures, which have been proven to be quite effective in dealing with various issues of the heart. Usually, heart blockages are difficult to deal with and a surgery has to be carried out for recovery. With Ayurvedic remedies, you can solve such issues without the concern of harmful side effects on your body.
Ayurvedic management of heart blockage
For effective prevention and management of heart blockages, you need to create a certain Ayurvedic medicine using basic ingredients.
- Mix lemon, ginger, apple vinegar and garlic together and boil on a light flame.
- After the quantity gets reduced, leave the mixture to cool.
- After this, add some honey in the solution, and store it in a bottle for use. You have to take this medicine every morning after waking up.
- Note all the ingredients are chosen for their unique and beneficial features.
- Lemon contains more than 19 qualities, and garlic and ginger are good for dealing with gastric issues. Apple cider vinegar is given great importance in Ayurveda, and honey is good for your blood. Hence, this medicine is ideal for treating heart blockages effectively.
Ayurvedic management of blood pressure
High blood pressure or Rakta Gata Vata refers to an elevation in the pressure of blood in your arteries. The increase in pressure is based upon your age, activities, diet, and medical history.
The Ayurvedic remedies for the prevention and control of blood pressure include the following:
- Avoid consuming eggs, meat, tea, coffee, pickles and table salt.
- Abstain from smoking.
- Increase your intake of food items such as lemon, garlic, parsley, grapefruit, cottage cheese, Indian gooseberry, and watermelon.
- Engage in regular exercise as it is important for lowering and preventing your chances of high blood pressure.
- Laugh a lot and keep away from anxiety and stress factors.
- Make a juice of garlic cloves, wheat grass and basil leaves. Have this regularly for reduced chances of high blood pressure.
- Mix onion juice with honey and have the mixture every day.
- Make a paste using garlic and buttermilk, and drink it regularly.
- Grind roasted watermelon seeds, add water to the powder, strain the liquid, and have it twice every day.
It is important for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting to take Ayurvedic measures for heart blockage or high blood pressure on your own. This will ensure that you are prescribed the best measures by a qualified and experienced doctor.