Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajashekar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RajashekarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cervical spondylitis since last 8 months and doctor prescribed me D-Venizep 50 mg and nurokind tabs. Should I take these tabs?
My age is 25 I'm suffering from back pain alott from last 10 days I used hot water for Dis but no relief in pain. Suggest me.
I am suffering pain in my legs knees. When I have touch the knees swelling have been occurred .Sometime when I walk fast then after I will rest pain come more in legs and knees also. I was test my uric acid test was 7.5dl/mgl. What should I do doctor .what precaution shouldbeen talk doctor.
How to remove or avoid formation of some hard material near leg fingers or under foot. It really pains much when we walk on floor.
HI Dr. I am Saranjit Singh Sehgal age 62 years senior Citizen. I have pain in the back since from two year as I had a standing job for long hours as Manager in some reputed Sweets shop. I have got MRI done and other check up done. Report says compressive collapse fracture involving superior end plate of D12 vertebra likely osteoporosis. LS Spine, straightening Muscle Spasm. I have taken lot of medicines, physiotherapy plus exercises but still find it difficult to sit or sleep in one place for long time. Have acute pain doctors advice to walk or sit in right position. Bone test: First Metatarsal Head Right Foot 16 Heel 20. Medicines taken: Inj Voveran, Tab Mobizox. Tab Pan, Tab rantac, tramadol, Tab Gabapin, Tab Synaptolol, Tab Espran plus, Tab Calpep gold, Duke 60 K, Tab cal k2, Katadol 100, Canace, Es03 etc but still no relief. Kindly suggest the problem, treatment and best medicines so that I get relief. Dr. I am poor person not having any employment due to this problem and is not possible for me to go for vertebroplasty as this costs Rupees Four Lacs. Regards Saranjit Singh, New Delhi. Whatsapp 9717846535.
Recently, from last 10 days, I feel pain in my lower left ankle I.e. In bottom of the feet which continue couple of hours. I'm male 42 years with no history of diabetes, heart etc. But sometimes I have high bp problem.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.