Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajasekara Chakravarthi Madarasu
Submit a review for Dr. Rajasekara Chakravarthi MadarasuYour feedback matters!
I hve stone in my both kidneys. Approximately they are 10-12 of 4-5 mm. So which medicine is better to dissolute them .kindly please tell me.
I have a problem of painful and slow urination since 7-8 years. As I was suffering from kidney stones that time. Mostly urine is pale yellow with pain. Please suggest.
I had suffered from kidney stone several times in past and even now. How can I get rid of this disease? Is it genetic?
My Gynaecologist has suggested me to undergo hysteroscopy for examining the uterus? What are its side affects and what is the cost of the procedure?
Following is the ultrasound report for gal bladder stone, kindly suggest if this could be treated with medicines. "Liver shows fatty change. No focal lesion is seen. Bew radicals are not dilated. GB is well visualized. Wali thickness is normal. Cavity contains multiple calculi. CBD is partially visible & 5.5 mm in diameter. No calculus seen in visible parts Spleen and pancreas are sancgrazhi cally normal No peritoneal collection seen No inflamed appendix localised Both the kidneys are normal in size, shape and cutlines. No calculus or hydronephrosis seen. Ureters partially traceable, No calculus seen in visible portions of ureters Small urine seen in bladder No calculus or mass is seen al in size outlines and echo tern of money trium normal No mass lesion is seen. Left ovary is normal. Right adnexa poorly visible" IMP: 1. Chronic Cholecystitis with Cholelithiasis 2. Fatty Liver.
I have done all test like Urine routine Urine culture Soctrul doppler Usg of whole abdomen Semen analysis And there is nothing in tests expect cystitis and kidney stone.(5 mm) I am facing these problems 1. Urine is coming with flow but when I am on end I feel like I have to pee more and when I force small amount of urine come. 2. I have foreskin and when I stretched it bad smell come. 3. masturbation is not so enjoyable now I feel no pleasure or little bit. 4. While masturbation when I am going to ejaculate after ejaculated I feel some amount is remaining or I tried to ejaculate but not succeed. 5. My erection is fine but whenever I have an erection I feel urinate and aftee urinate I loose up my erection. 6. Sometimes testicles are loose and hanging and that time weak erection and no erection. 7. I am not addicted to masturbation and I had a big penis but I think it decrease by 1 inch. Habits No smoking No drinking No fast food No sex yet My dox said I have to drink a lot of water there is nothing just a stone and little infection but I am worried about my future sex life.
I am 44 years with diabetes and on treatment, my sugar level HBA1C shows 6.4mg I have frequent urination with less quantity. Please advise.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!