Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajasekara Chakravarthi Madarasu
Submit a review for Dr. Rajasekara Chakravarthi MadarasuYour feedback matters!
My mother has been diagnosed with stones in both kidneys. She was advised to undergo laser surgery which in my country is not available. I would like to bring her to Mumbai for management. Could you help me with an estimate of the procedure please. I was in Mumbai in June this year for treatment of my knees and was managed by an orthopedic . Awaiting for your response.
I am 72 years old male. I have problem of Urine urgency. I can stay away from home for any work for 3 -4 hrs. Without any problem. But the moment I reach home I feel urge of passing Urine. Some times slightest delay causes to loose control and urine is passed in pants. This happens occasionally. I have urine retention of about 15 - 20 ml. Checked before 4 years. I am not diabetic. My BP is well controlled within limits with medication. I have allergic Asthma but it seldom troubles me and gets controlled by some Homeopathic medicine.
Dear Doctor, After waking up from afternoon's sleep I passed urine after that my eyes become blank and I was shivering and I was sweat. Today noon I had heavy meal in that some items were not present added with vanaspati. Now I am laying on bed. please give suggestions to become normal.
Sir I am 50 years old woman. I am suffering with recurrent urinary tract infected for the past one year. Subsides after taking antibiotics and returns after a few days your valuable advice please.
I had fever last month and due to that I had severe pain in hands and legs. But now I am having pain in my legs and foot fingers. It has been 20 days now after my fever. I am using hot bottle and vibrator to relieve the pain but no improvement. .I don't have fever except pain in my legs. I am unable to sit properly in bathroom. please suggest some home remedy as I don't want to take medicine.
According to my doc. He said me to have urine test. Culture test. Vdrl test. All of which is negative. But still whn I urine it gives a burning pain. I pee for nearly a minute. And I pee almost after every 1 hr. If I drink lots of water I pee lots. N my pennis hole also became narrow. N white smelly liquid also comes on squeezing tip of my pennis. Some say I have to surgically meatoplasy.
Hi, Please suggest Before sleep I go washroom for urination many times. But whole I don't feel normal. What is the reason behind this. How could I get rid of this problem.
As important as your kidneys are to your overall well-being, symptoms of their malfunction can be less noticeable. Yet, early detection is vital to prevent future complications and permanent kidney damage. Here are eight warning signs to let you know that your detoxifying organ is not working right:
- High Blood Pressure: High blood pressure is the most common sign of kidney disease, all patients suffering from high blood pressure should know there kidney function status. There is a high chance that they might be suffering from a kidney disease.
- Swelling: Fluid retention is a warning sign that something is up with your kidney function. One of the prime function of the kidney is to keep your body balanced and deliver nutrients through proper regulation of water. If the kidney is not working right, fluid can accumulate in your tissues and you will notice swelling in ankles, feet, face, legs or hands.
- Urine: Afterall, producing urine is one of the main functions of the kidney, so it makes sense to pay attention to your urinary output. If you see the following changes in your urine, then it might signal a kidney problem
- Difficulty in urinating
- Blood in your urine
- Less frequent urination and darker output
- Increased urination and light-coloured output
- Foamy or bubbly urine
- Waking up during the night with urgent need to go, at times more than once
- Nausea: Without a proper outlet to disperse the toxins out of your body, your system may feel the need to expel them through other forms. You may feel nauseated or even vomit due to excessive toxin build-up in your system.
- Fatigue: Everyone has a day when they feel tired, but long-term fatigue is definitely not right. Tiredness or fatigue is produced by a lack of hormone called EPO or erythropoietin that stimulates the production of red blood cells. Stressed kidneys do not produce enough erythropoietin, thereby making you feel very tired.
- Itchy Rashes: When the garbage piles up in the system, it can result in itchy patches in your skin. Unlike normal rashes, these are deep and topical treatment will not help that much. At times they can also manifest as small red bumps.
- Anaemia: If kidneys do not produce enough red blood stimulating EPO, it can lead to anemia. Anemia can make you feel dizzy or winded out.
- Poor Appetite and Bad Taste in Mouth: The excessive build-up of toxins can cause a metallic taste in your mouth, producing bad breath. Your sense of taste can also fall because of this, leading to dull appetite.
It is always a good idea to heed early warning signs and prevent damage. So, pay attention to these signs and keep your renal system up.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!